(4) Reshiram/Zekrom EX Decks, BW Trainer Kit, Trio Badge Season, 14thTrailer [9/22]

DCE, Catcher, and Juniper in these decks? Awesome, and the fact that Reshiram and Zekrom EX are actually good help even more.

Pokefan4000 said:
Unleashed, actually.
Sounds like right before the rotation to MD-on. That...actually wasn't a bad time to quit at all.
(MD-CoL was actually a really great format, so I estimated somewhere around there for my guess.)

All I gotta say is, we better get English reprints of all these existing trainers with their new, nicer artwork at some point.

Oh, and I'm pretty disappointed that the Lillipup was just a reprint. We better get that Battle Strength Deck Lillipup eventually, too.

I like how they put thunderstorms in the card art for all of the cards in the Zekrom EX deck, and how they made it sunny in all of the card art in the Reshiram EX deck! Thats creative. Those Reshiram and Zekrom EX cards have nice artwork!

Now that it look at it, Reshiram EX's art actually creeps me out .-. The way the eyes were drawn makes it look... dead.

ZOMG! Eeveelutions finally! ..... Too bad they FREAKING SUCK! *headbash* ...... But I have to say that their art TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT!

...Leafeon just MIGHT be playable if someone can find a decent use for that second attack. Combos well with Ultra Ball, Junk Arm, and Juniper at least. Still slim chances, though, as the gains aren't great.

Glaceon is just a mega-nerfed Tornadus.

Here's to hoping that the other Eeveelutions aren't as pathetic as these two.

Wes1234 said:
Glaceon is just a mega-nerfed Tornadus.

Here's to hoping that the other Eeveelutions aren't as pathetic as these two.

>=[. Glaceon is awesome.

It has no competitive value though.

So discard two cards for Ultra Ball to grab a Pokémon, discard two cards to grab Ultra Ball back with Junk Arm, and then discard two more cards to reuse Ultra Ball? @___@ That's 6 cards for only two monsters! haha

wow I might actually buy these trainer decks when they come over.... I mean zekrom ex is so viable with DCE and fliptini and all the good T/S/S makes these daecks well worth the price.

Bwaaaa

glaceon said:
>=[. Glaceon is awesome.

It has no competitive value though.
I love Glaceon, myself. Did you see my avy AND banner? It's just a shame that its card form not only sucks but is completely outclassed by Tornadus.

@xxashxx
Reprints are done so that staple deck cards can be reused through the rotation without people having to spend more money. (sucks it didnt work for Catcher)

New cards are awesome, trainer kit is crap.

Next story please :p

OH SNAPS!!! I can't wait to go see the movie with my friends :3 I also hope they keep those decks the same when they come over to America. It'd be nice to just buy those at the stores witht the EX's that aren't lame. :)

Wow, I always thought a card that powerful would only come in a tin... but these are gonna be theme decks for America, lots of Catchers are gonna be used... well maybe now it won't be so expensive on eBay!

Back