(4) Reshiram/Zekrom EX Decks, BW Trainer Kit, Trio Badge Season, 14thTrailer [9/22]

Man that video was amazing. I also liked the new cards that are coming out. Better late than never on the trainer deck but at least it is out now. I can't wait to see the newest movie out soon.:)

So Zekrom EX and Reshiram EX have attacks similar to the other one's original attack. Zekrom EX discards Energy like Reshiram's Blue Flare, and Reshiram EX damages itself like Zekrom's Bolt Strike. Interesting.

Reshiram EX might work well with Fliptini...

Spoiler said:
Ultra Ball - Trainer’s Goods

This card can’t be used unless you discard 2 cards from your hand.

Choose 1 Pokemon card from your deck, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You can use any number of Goods cards during your turn.
MY MIND JUST GOT BLOWN. This card is beautifully designed, and it will eventually go to war with Collector. Nothing else is too exciting, but Ararangi is so Kawaii <3 Random Receiver looks okay, and it'll be interesting to see which is better: it or Pokegear. Pokegear lets you pick a supporter, while Receiver ensures you a supporter (and cannot fail). BUT OH MAH GAWD ULTRABALL <3 We finally get an Ultra ball card and it is EPIC!

Ultra Ball does look pretty good. Who thinks we're going to get a Master Ball soon? I'm predicting it's effect is going to change into a Luxury Ball reprint.

I thought Master Ball was reprinted recently. I noticed they are reprinting a lot of trainer cards that can already be used. I never asked this question before until now. Why do they reprint cards that can already be used to battle already. Instead of making reprints they could be making a fresh trainer or supporter card and just throw in the printed already cards to be re used again.

The reason for this is because if they did this they would have more money to make fresh new cards and also save our environment while they make a new card. See the thing is when they make a new card that is already out there they could have used that for a fresh new card that is a brand new card and still had enough already printed cards from a previous set to be thrown in to save money to work on non released cards that they have not made yet. I have not seen a set in a very long time that had no reprints.

For example the Base Jungle and Fossil sets all had fresh cards with no reprints whatsoever. After the original Team Rocket set came out we had half sets with new cards and the rest reprints. Well mostly anyway. Over the years I have seen so many reprints that those slots where the reprints were made they could have filled those with the already printed ones and in future sets made sets with all brand new cards. For example like with the Base set 2 cards that set had everything all reprints but sets after that still had hangovers of reprints.

What needs to happen if they are going to make reprints the should make a new unlimited reprinted set so that way the upcoming sets will be free of reprints. For every generation there should be one complete reprinted set and the rest all new cards. Then all they need to do is if they want to use the cards from the reprinted set they still can. We should have had a set of reprints for each generation and we have not had a set like that since the Base Set 2 and Legendary Collection sets. We need another set full of reprints in order to have full sets with no reprints in them. Hopefully you guys can see my points to be able to understand what I am trying to say XD.:) No harsh feelings.:)

FINALLY! Finally... A Glaceon... Too bad it isn't that good...

Well, here's to Glaceon EX in the near future!

...well, I'm fully convinced that the power creep has taken its effect in full now.
Looks like I quit at the right time.

The EX's look as good as ever.

Also, the BW Trainer Kit was JUST released today? Wow, I thought it was already out and we had scans and lists. I got it a week ago at my local hobby shop.

Zero said:
MY MIND JUST GOT BLOWN. This card is beautifully designed, and it will eventually go to war with Collector. Nothing else is too exciting, but Ararangi is so Kawaii <3 Random Receiver looks okay, and it'll be interesting to see which is better: it or Pokegear. Pokegear lets you pick a supporter, while Receiver ensures you a supporter (and cannot fail). BUT OH MAH GAWD ULTRABALL <3 We finally get an Ultra ball card and it is EPIC!

go to war with collector? really... it will replace communication before it replaces collector

Wow. Ultra Ball is going to be so meta, it is ridiculous. It seemed all of the trainers in the Reshiram Zekrom decks are playable, which is nice, but we already got most of them.

Does anyone else think of zekrom as the new reshiram? Can be run with typhlisions and possibly even rdl. Just a thought

To find a league near you look on Pokemons website and search for events near you. Also the trainer kit is a great deal even though its just a regular B&W pack that you get. Considering the price of dark energies its worth every penny.

the reshiram and zekrom cards in this set are absolutely beautiful :]

also, i'm seriously hoping the reshiram movie will be in theatres as well, since i'm more partial to that version. It would be kind of expensive to see both movies in theatres. Maybe the tickets can be half price, or 1 ticket gets you into both. I don't know but, i'm going to be disappointed if it's not ><

...well, I'm fully convinced that the power creep has taken its effect in full now.
Looks like I quit at the right time.
You quit at Triumphant? Kudos.
that Leafeon said:
[G][C] Energy Assist: 40 damage. Choose 1 Basic Energy card from your discard pile, and attack it to one of your Benched Pokemon.
RAAAAAAHR
Ultra Ball - Trainer’s Goods
This card can’t be used unless you discard 2 cards from your hand.
Choose 1 Pokemon card from your deck, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
You can use any number of Goods cards during your turn.
This card contains win

~~~~~~

Interestingly enough, TCG leagues now also have VG challenges as well. That's great, but the problem is...if I do enough of this challenge, what do I get? I mean, when they were doing the Rival's challenge, they gave out foil energy, which was good. Now they just want me to do challenges for...what now? Unless I get something amazing out of this, no thank you.

~~~~~~~

I like that Excadrill art :D

Back