(3) Gible CC Promo, DP Promo #56 Arceus LV.X Tin, Scyther from 'Revived Legends' [12/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) Scyther from 'Revived Legends' [12/1]

First! Awesome artwork, one reason to play Scizor Prime ;)

So, what, illustrated by Wataru Kawahara and directed (I assume) by Shinji Higuchi? Interesting if more cards pop up with a Direc. credit on them. Stunning artwork too, amazing how 'clean' the card is as well when it's as large as that image is.

Higuchi illustrated Lugia LEGEND and Ho-Oh LEGEND if I recall?

Amazing looking card, it's HP isn't very nice but still, the Artwork is just ... amazing!

Ok, I'm just stunned:

1) AMAZING artwork. If I didn't have a picture of me and my girlfriend as my desktop background, this would be it.

2) If Scizor prime will take advantage of DCE, this will be a decent main line.

3) The graphics on the card look 20x better than any graphics I've ever seen on a pokemon video game. Nintendo should develop a full blown rpg style game with these graphics and then sign a deal with sony to release it on ps3. =] (Since the Wii doesn't have enough power to reproduce this image 10 times before it croaks.)

Excellllllent artwork,i wonder how the ttar prime is gonna be like.....:D

That is... incredibly well done Pokemon art.

The artwork is simply amazing. The artists did a great job. As for the card itself, is sucks (but it is a common.)

By the translation, looks like is a inverse smokescreen, in that is you, not the oponent, who need to flip the coin to negate or not the attack. For two colorless and hitting 20, I don't think this card is very good, but I can be wrong.

The card itself is not that great but the artwork looks amazing I like the new style of cards.

T

I'm stunned by the art! The 3-D effect is simply put, amazing and we haven't seen a 3-D effect as good a this before on a card IMO. The motion of the hand is cool too. The depth of the art is the best part. Not like other cards where you would see holo backgrounds with nothing on them but sparkles and colors and not details at all. All in all the art looks like a video game.

The transparency on the wings is what caught my attention. Great artwork.

Holy omgomgomgomg. Most amazing Pokemon artwork I've seen.

That's some awesome artwork for Scyther. By far, the most impressive card image I've ever seen. I'd totally get that card just for the card image!

The artwork and card are awesome. I like the way they did the Scyther on the card and probably is one of the best Scyther cards out there.:)

It looks cool, but not like a Pokemon. It looks more like some messed up bionicle thing, or something. xD

Aqua Smeargle said:
I'd say having two people work on the art paid off. Amazing.

I agree. No wonder the set will take so long. If most of the cards look as good as this one, I won't be complaining, even though the card itself is pretty bad. Scizor Prime has got to be better, hopefully.

dmaster out.

This card is beautifull!
But if Im going to play Scyther Im stil sticking with the Jungle reprint. ;)
I hope the other cards will be just as great, or atleast some of them, and those better be playable!

What I dont get is that its a common but its number 5, is it different in Japan than in the rest of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back