(3) Gible CC Promo, DP Promo #56 Arceus LV.X Tin, Scyther from 'Revived Legends' [12/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That scyther art looks amazing :D

But I'm so confused about the Promos T__T okay so

DP Promo 50 - Arceus Judgment (poster box)
DP Promo 51 - Cresselia (blister)
DP Promo 52 - Darkrai (blister)
DP Promo 53 - Tin Arceus Lv X
DP Promo 54 - ?
DP Promo 55 - ?
DP Promo 56 - Tin Meteor Blast Arceus Lv X

Is it normal to skip some Promos and come back to them? or do we already know what 54 and 55 are?

Thanks in advance ;3

RE: (3) Gible CC Promo, DP Promo #56 Arceus LV.X Tin, Scyther from 'Revived Legends'

omg a staff promo Gible! Like the one I have! =D (To answer your question, BlazeTK: No, it doesn't have the Cities stamp.)

On a related note, that Scyther conceptual artwork is one of the best concept artworks (if not the best) that I have ever seen.

RE: (1) Scyther from 'Revived Legends' [12/1]

Lance and Salamence said:
It looks cool, but not like a Pokemon. It looks more like some messed up bionicle thing, or something. xD
Lol, I agree!

Well, fail Arceus is fail. It would of been slightly better if ther at least release the Psychic Bolt Arceus lvX rather than the Meteor Blast Arceus, but what can you do.

As for the CC Gible i'm pretty sure they're going to do what they did last year with the Staff cards i.e. CC-Staff Gible, States(or regionals i forget)-Staff Gabite, Nationals - Staff Garchomp.

If i may ask what are the prizes this year last year my brother got a keychan and i got a beachball of an ultra ball, Also what did the masters get last year

The artwork is just amazing. That is the most epic pic of Scyther I have ever seen. If Nintendo's not gonna make a game with those graphics, then they should at least do a movie. A good movie.

Clear said:
Farceus, on the other hand, will be a part a wave of (read: useless) trash tins designed to rip off kids at Christmas.

One of the kids at my league have his friend tell me that I ripped off him by trading Arceus Lv. X for his Salamence Lv. X at the PR, it wasn't me, however it was someone else I knew. I told her to tell him "That's what you get for not knowing Arceus is trash, listen to me more often, and you might get something out of it."

Their eBay values aren't that far off, actually. Personally I think Arceus is more playable than salamence. Its a fast and very solid deck. And mewtwo and DGX aren't that hard to counter. The real problem is if you run into an SV exploud.

I agree w/ Amisheskimoninja. Arceus is more consistent and faster. Salamence has been overhyped just as much as Blaze FBX and is worse. Another FYI Arceus can get around it's problems Sally can't.
Just My opinion.
Also w/ this info it is likely Psychic Bolt Arcues will get a tin(they are usually released in trios) and will be numbered Promo57.
Yay, I won't play Arcues but I'd rather a fast and fun deck than a slow and boring deck....

RE: (3) Gible CC Promo, DP Promo #56 Arceus LV.X Tin, Scyther from 'Revived Legends'

BlazeTK said:
Wait so will the CC Gible not have the City stamp on it? That's person if so.

This. I don't really care about the pin, but not having the CC/(presumably)STP/Nats stamp on it is lame. They're hardly event promos if you don't bother to say what the event was.

Thumbs up at the holoy though, to be fair.

Dang, IDK where you guys are finding these Arceus tins. I have checked like 5 Targets/WalMarts/Toys R Us and haven't found ONE. Nice art for Arceus Lv. X reprint BTW :D!

Wow, the Gible is really cool. :D I wish it had the City stamp on it though...

dmaster out.

The Gible promo look cool, but what I heard in MD were not getting the Gible. Not really sure though.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I agree w/ Amisheskimoninja. Arceus is more consistent and faster. Salamence has been overhyped just as much as Blaze FBX and is worse. Another FYI Arceus can get around it's problems Sally can't.
Just My opinion.
Also w/ this info it is likely Psychic Bolt Arcues will get a tin(they are usually released in trios) and will be numbered Promo57.
Yay, I won't play Arcues but I'd rather a fast and fun deck than a slow and boring deck...

But was Blazekin lv X a bad card? Not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back