2 Undaunted Cards: "Kyogre & Groudon Legend" + Espeon Prime!

I've been in many a game where there's only five cards left in a deck at the end (I blame you, Claydol)

I'm not exaggerating when I say that one attack from KGL could make or break a game either way.

Rubyiris said:
Pokemon Rescue is ran x4 in Gyarados, which last time I checked, was a top-tier deck.

Last time I checked, Night Maintenance hasn't been rotated out yet, since worlds hasn't passed yet/It isn't September 1st.

You sound really dumb.

When was the last time you checked, states?

its probably teir two, the main reason it did so well at worlds 09 was A) it came as a surprise and B)the guy playing it was great at his new creation. It can be teir 1 depending on the build and the player

Kyogre and groudon are really powerful. Come on, you can do up to 150 damage to all your opponent s pokemon and up to 500 to you opponent s active pokemon. Plus, you are taking out cards from your opponent s deck! It remembers me one of my favorite card: Salamence ex. A powerful attack and attack the bench, two price cards, with 160hp instead of 150, two resistance...

Kyogre and groudon are really powerful. Come on, you can do up to 150 damage to all your opponent s pokemon and up to 500 to you opponent s active pokemon. Plus, you are taking out cards from your opponent s deck! It remembers me one of my favorite card: Salamence ex. A powerful attack and attack the bench, two price cards, with 160hp instead of 150, two resistance...[attachment=5559]

Attachments

• 96-salamence-ex.jpg
    96-salamence-ex.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 16
Kyogre Grodoun legend is the most broken thing ever, I would say that it is slow, but feraligatr Prime can rain dance to it, it will deck your opponent in like 7 turns.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Kyogre Grodoun legend is the most broken thing ever, I would say that it is slow, but feraligatr Prime can rain dance to it, it will deck your opponent in like 7 turns.

Everyone has a loose definition of "broken"

Legends besides ERL (and even that is just being used as a tech against Jumpluff), just require to much setup to keep up with anything. If you get it out with Legend box, yeah it is good but Legend box is still risky, don't believe me? Mark 5 cards in your deck shuffle them around then draw 10 cards and see if you get those same 5 cards again. Then there is the issue if you have a Legend halfs in your hand then the box will be useless, and how you are gonna retreat it in your active spot(or out for that matter). I don't like to sound like a hater to new ideas but the Legends just seem to be sparkly gimmick cards, If someone can make a good consistent deck revolving around a Legend card, props to you.

Vulpix Yolk said:

I wouldn't say broken his weakness's are awful for this meta plus its making him last 7 turns, but he can have alot of potential, but if you can avoid luxray and a bat drop and jumpluf thats doing 80 damage then go for it, try and make him last

Rubyiris said:
Pokemon Rescue is ran x4 in Gyarados, which last time I checked, was a top-tier deck.

Last time I checked, Night Maintenance hasn't been rotated out yet, since worlds hasn't passed yet/It isn't September 1st.

You sound really dumb.
It's too bad that Gyarados is bad after they lose Felicity... and GKL won't be out before September 1st, so we're OBVIOUSLY talking about post rotation. Who sounds dumb now? ;D

GKL is going to be a total fun card. No chance to be competative. I see it ONLY with Gatr Prime. Without claydol, stage 2s are not very viable. Gatr could work, but you'd need a wicked fast engine. I can see this deck working with Fisherman and Pokemon Rescue... get back the GKL and its energies to start attacking again. The spread-damage is fine... but what really will hold this card back is its weaknesses. Luxray will see less play, due to not needing to pwn baltoy as much... and Jumpluff's amount of play will be totally variable. This card's play-ability will be completely dependent upon the format.

As for espeon, its complete garbage of what I can see. The other eeveelutions are not great, so this card is not great. Its like omniscient Arceus... good concept, bad card.

hate to post this since i kind of like playing rogue decks, but the Kyogre/Groudon seems perfect for the Blastoise/Floatzel or Blastoise/Ferraligator combo I've been toying with. Since you're loading with double colorless and Blastoise keeps two water in your hand in between attacking turns, if you use the legend as a tech and bench shield him for late game he could definitely get some play as a way to deck out your opponent. After all, by that time you'll probably only need to hit twice (10 cards) to kill what little remains of your opponents deck. And by that time, most opponents will have already burned through many of the "rescue" cards.

As a main weapon I'd say it's pretty weak, but as a late game closer, I'd say it definitely has potential. All I know is that in most of my matches, after turn 6 or 7 I'd be deathly afraid of this card since my deck has been diminished and due to the result of all the targeted searches, I've got mostly energy left in it.

Back