2 Undaunted Cards: "Kyogre & Groudon Legend" + Espeon Prime!

biggy

Pokemon Professor
Just like the titel say, the first 2 cards of undaunted are revealed:
87%20&%2088.jpg
81.jpg

Kyogre & Groudon Legend
{W}{W}{C}{C} Mega Tidal Wave:
Discard the top 5 cards from your opponent's deck.
This attack does 30 damage times the number of Energy cards you discarded to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.
(Don't apply Weakness and resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
{F}{F}{C}{C} Massive Eruption: 100x
Discard the top 5 cards from your deck.
This attack does 100 damage times the number of Energy cards you discarded.
W: {G} {L} x2 R: 0 RC: {C}{C}{C}

Kyogre & Groudon is a Legend, has a Lighting weakness, and both of its attacks need 4 Energy. It won't see any play. Espeon Prime will make Eeveelutions more viable by letting one Poke use Umbreon UD's first attack, Umberon Prime's attack, etc.

-Slaps a bubble coat on KyGro-
-Gets it out easily which isn't a problem if you know how to play-
-Gets out Gatr Prime-
-??-
-Profit-

Lou Cypher said:
-Slaps a bubble coat on KyGro-
-Gets it out easily which isn't a problem if you know how to play-
-Gets out Gatr Prime-
-??-
-Profit-
But really, how many energies are played in the average deck?

I like Kyorge/Groudon, with Delcatty it's dishing out at least 200 damage. And you can use Gatr Prime to Acell Energy. Maybe use Spiritomb to Power up Gatr Prime and slow SP's down to get out this beast. Or play Bubble Coat, can't remember its drawback, but I know it removes weakness with some drawback.

WOW!! Kyogre and Groudon Legend looks sick. however looking at this beast i saw 4 problems.

#1 Machamp's take out. it will take out any pokemon that's unevloved.
#2 Mewtwo X. it can wall against basic pokemon.
#3 Luxray Gl X. Trash bolt plus crobat G drop= 2 prize cards for the opponent.
And #4 the NRG. {W} and {F} don't go well together. they have no senrgy between the 2. so you go with massive eruption or mega tidal wave. not both

Although Bubble Coat and Exploud does help KGl, it's only up to a certain extent. You have a max of four uses with Bubble Coat, and Exploud is easy snipe/Bright Look bait. KGl is going to have lots of trouble with Luxpluff and Luxchomp, but most importantly Luxpluff due to their speed. Legend Box does help quite a lot I guess, and maybe running Jirachi RR as a starter?

I was very much looking forward to the art for KGL.

Now that I've seen it, the best I can say is "eh...it's alright." :/

Moldy orange said:
I love how even though Bulbanews made the story, you credit a site that sitestamped Bulbagarden's images. lol

Beat me to it, Nate. :D

Anyways, without any watermarks or external links... (even though the OP used it)

119nrdl.jpg
jsoal5.jpg

Lou Cypher said:
5 card mill is powerful. VERY powerful, I might even say.
Why, hello, Pokémon Rescue, Night Maintenance, and Aaron's Collection. How do you do?

Pokefan4000 said:
Why, hello, Pokémon Rescue, Night Maintenance, and Aaron's Collection. How do you do?
Those take up time. :D lol. Anyways, a 5 card removal is powerful, especially if the other player doesn't have the aforementioned cards.

The good thing about Mega Tidal wave is that it discards your opponent's deck cards... even if you don't do damage, you can try to make them deck out... combine it with Rhyperior cards...

I was really looking forward to seeing how I could use kyogre/groudon legend. Needless to say, I won't be using it now. 4 energy for both attacks? no thanks.

Pokefan4000 said:

Why hello card that nobody plays, card that is out of format and deck-specific card. How do you do?

Also, whos to say THOSE dont get discarded?

Pokemon Rescue is ran x4 in Gyarados, which last time I checked, was a top-tier deck.

Last time I checked, Night Maintenance hasn't been rotated out yet, since worlds hasn't passed yet/It isn't September 1st.

You sound really dumb.

Rubyiris said:
Pokemon Rescue is ran x4 in Gyarados, which last time I checked, was a top-tier deck.

Last time I checked, Night Maintenance hasn't been rotated out yet, since worlds hasn't passed yet/It isn't September 1st.

You sound really dumb.

Not really, because we won't have KGL until NM is practically useless except for worlds. Pokemon rescue IS starting to see some attention in deck other than gyarados, and regardless...let them use their resources =]

Do you NOT play a particular plan against sp even knowing they COULD have a poketurn? No, you usually do it anyways and let them waste their resources.

Rubyiris said:

You sound really dumb.

Yes lets Ignore Lou's second VERY important point that those cards can easily get discarded, So yes Hello Mr. Rescue you wanna chill in the discard pile thats ok, I guess.

is it possible u could tech a slowking? it would seem decent due to the fact that u r looking at the majority of what is being dicarded

Back