(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

wasn't dusknoir supposed to be something similar to the whole ghost/mummy look? and Nintendo has never really seemed like the type to get on the whole bandwagon so to speak with pokemon that it does with the rest of the game's (and even with them they don't seem to absorb to much in the north American culture) with darkrai it seemed more like a heavy attempt at competing with alot of the newer show's that were coming out at the time in japan (I watch a godly amount of Japanese and north American television and movie's). Yes I heard about the whole fact that the Nintendo company was wanting to make something that grab more of a hold with north America but let's face it werewolf's are a very small part of japanese folklore and history, and look very different by portrayal. But then that would defeat the purpose of pokemon, then wouldn't even humans be able to be pokemon? considering that both vampire's and werewolves are by all technical rights still human by some percent? Nintendo to do that is a bit sketchy but you do hold a valid point, it is popular. cya

P.S. the title of the movie also doesn't sell me on the whole vampire werewolf thingy. idk.

varit said:
wasn't dusknoir supposed to be something similar to the whole ghost/mummy look? and Nintendo has never really seemed like the type to get on the whole bandwagon so to speak with pokemon that it does with the rest of the game's (and even with them they don't seem to absorb to much in the north American culture) with darkrai it seemed more like a heavy attempt at competing with alot of the newer show's that were coming out at the time in japan (I watch a godly amount of Japanese and north American television and movie's). Yes I heard about the whole fact that the Nintendo company was wanting to make something that grab more of a hold with north America but let's face it werewolf's are a very small part of japanese folklore and history, and look very different by portrayal. But then that would defeat the purpose of pokemon, then wouldn't even humans be able to be pokemon? considering that both vampire's and werewolves are by all technical rights still human by some percent? Nintendo to do that is a bit sketchy but you do hold a valid point, it is popular. cya

P.S. the title of the movie also doesn't sell me on the whole vampire werewolf thingy. idk.

LOL, nice analysis. Although I was joking trying to justify a "werewolf" Pokemon.

Regarding human, isn't Jynx, Alla, and Mr. Mime also too human for comfort?

Pokemon Co. is speeding up the NA release of products, which will help reduce over all marketing expenses.

You know, on the 13th Movie's title opening, you can see 3 claws in the start of it. That may be Z's

nxmmib.png

351x2ly.png

Okay I just had a thought! Because Mightyena is on that plastic stuff

12th-movie-bag.jpg

It might be some kind of herd to Z, cause it may be a wolf/thing! It isn't a possibility! Or it could be one who is in the little Pikachu Movie like Tangrowth is

Lugia and Ho-oh is also on that plastic stuff, but they were only shown in the first trailer... :b

It looks like Weavile evolution to me. Why? Well, first this hair thing. And other is sharp claws (on hands and legs.) And finaly, just look how is that silhouette standing. It totally resembles Weavile evo to me. :)

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Yes, a fifth generation! That silhouette looks awesome, even though I dont know what it is. :p
I dont think its a Mightyena evo, but maybe Mightyena is on that picture because 'Z' can control Pokémon or something? Maybe that Mightyena is from a herd thats being controlled by Z? I love speculation, hehe. How many other Pokemon are there gonna be revealed besides Z?

as you can see in the picture they have all the game covers surrounding pokemon Z excluding the first gen they all got the legends on the cover and at the top theres a blank case with a ? mark on it. so might this be a legendary pokemon. also it dose look like a sandslash.

also on the background there are many blood splatters. this could also mean a legend because in every movie the main legend comes so close to dieing.i say either main legend or sandslash evo. xD

This Pokémon is the Ruler of Illusion. That title has no connection to Mightyena, Weavile or Lucario.
I doubt it is related to older Pokémon. Either one that steal body parts from other Pokémon, ie, Sandslash snout or Smeargle tail, or just an ordinary Pokémon with the power to create illusions, such as Stantler.

Mightyena doesn't deserve an evolution, what's next, another Bibarel?

i first thought it was an evolution of sandslash .. because of the spiky thinggy at the back. then i realized its a hair; a pluffy hair that was tied at the low mid area. seeing the slash made me think it was really connected to sandslash then afterwards i remember the movie title and its about illusions so its an epic fail >_< ..

anyway i think IMO there is no pokemon that is directly connected with the ability of doing illusions. the face somehow resembles a wolf but the hands doesnt fit *i mean the elbow to shoulder is too slim* the body build is of a lucario but the feet doesnt fit aswell *its spiky*

hhmm .. anyway i think its related to lucario but seeing ash meets another him that is bad in the trailer i saw *which obviously is an illusion* points to the fact that its not an evolution but rather only related to lucario as he is an aura pokemon; being an aura pokemon lucario also understands human language and i guess ''z" if by chance the impostor ash is an ability it has.

but looking at lucario and Z they have alot of physical attributes more rather than mightyena.

so i guess its either another form of lucario or a diff. legendary

Here's my theory on "Z". We are looking at the picture wrong. It is not mightyena. Look who else is on that bag. It's sudowoodo, the imitation pokemon. Illusion and imitation are synonyms. Also, most Pokemon that had a baby and was an unevolved pokemon, had an evolution in another game. My theory seems like it's supported by the most fact.

-James H.

Well... This is the best I can manage at this time. xP Probably just going to wait until it's revealed before making any more art of this thing... Can't wait to see how wrong I turn out to be. xD

Gen5PokemonZXousFinalA.png

Let's get things straight. We all think its a mammal like pokemon that has some type of relation to either lucario or mighteyana. And maybe shaymin o_O Lets hope not. It has claws like in the title of the movie and we think it's the claws of the pokemon. And Z could also mean two pokemon like how it showed before in the picture of the movie merchandise with two question marks. Xous that looks amazing. Well this happens every time a new pokemon is announced.

I think that this is either a Mightyena or Floatzel evolution cause the shape of the head.
Or a completely new Pokemon of the 5th Generation! =P
(I still hope that it's a Mightyena because it looks so kickbutt and is one of the few Dark Pokemon that look awesome)
Mightyena Evolution?

Lucario Evolution?

Werwolf Shaymin form!?!?

Or complete new Pokemon?

I hope something cool in the new Pokemon Movie and RPGs.

Please watch the language you're using - some of the words you used weren't appropriate. Thanks. ~Xous

Back