(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

Evil Sonic said:
I don't see how it could be a Ninetales evo since if it is what happened to all its' extra tails?

they fused and made the one ponytail we see now.
it'll be called something like onetails :p
a ninetails evo would be cool, it'll be like a fox, with the shiftry/entei like hair on it's back, staring at you with the red eyes from the ninetails ex ryo ueda card.
frightning.

am i the only person thinking it might be a fully evolved starter, it has happened before with blaziken spotlighting for gen 3

I think it could be possible for it to be the master of the Legendary Trio of Ho-Ho, Lugia and Celebi. This is because they don't have one yet. It could also be annother one of Giovanni's little experiments, but that's already been used before.

Remember a few weeks ago we saw evil Ash and werewolves are supposed to be able to be disguised as humans, that means the silhouette could be a werewolf hence the name Ruler of Illusion Z.

My fan art:

pokemon-z-1.jpg

I just had a thought,
Lock Capsule, a locks stops something being opened, Z looks like a werewolf, lock capsule keeps it in evil Ash forme, lock capsule used in game to change Z's form.
(Of course, if it really is rock capsule, bang goes that theory.)

I just had a thought,
Lock Capsule, a lock stops something being opened, Z looks like a werewolf, lock capsule keeps it in evil Ash forme, lock capsule used in game to change Z's form.
(Of course, if it really is rock capsule, bang goes that theory.)

Isn't it that Werewolves are humans-turned wolf? Wolfmen are wolves with man-like qualities. I'm not sure there's even a reverse of that. However, the Kitsune is able to, in Japanese culture, disguise itself as beautiful women to lure men away. The Nintales idea is still plausible if people are bringing up Werewolf transformations.

Vaan said:
I just had a thought,
Lock Capsule, a locks stops something being opened, Z looks like a werewolf, lock capsule keeps it in evil Ash forme, lock capsule used in game to change Z's form.

Relics and ruins often hide things within them, such as the regis. Even if it was a rock capsule, it could still be used to hide something within it, ala YuGiOh.

Intresting theory,
but don't we have mount Coronet for that?

By the way, has anyone thought what Z or whatever its called is named?

SLEaman, good theory.

Vaan said:
Intresting theory,
but don't we have mount Coronet for that?

By the way, has anyone thought what Z or whatever its called is named?

Well, 1.Mount Coronet is only in Sinnoh, *if* this was a new regioned game, we wouldn't be able to move the mountain very far, will we?

and 2.Everyone's mixed on the species of animal this is based off, so making a name would be even more difficult, not being able to base it off the animal, type, or appearance.

i see what you mean for both points but i have answers,

1. Lock is a key item like Gracidea, which was used to change forms, not evolve Pokemon.

2. Lets say that Z or whatever it is looks like a werwolf/Lucario creature.

I think the rock capsule is a piece of a Mt. Coronet rock. And "Z" stands for...ehrm...Zerewolf?? :p

The dark Ash is a werewolf...It most be something like that!!...What else could it be??

Vaan said:
i see what you mean for both points but i have answers,

1. Lock is a key item like Gracidea, which was used to change forms, not evolve Pokemon.

2. Lets say that Z or whatever it is looks like a werwolf/Lucario creature.

Well, Lock/Rock Capsule is a mystery Gift item that is apparently in the same stored memory place as the Manaphy egg. My speculation is that you transfer from Tracks Of Light to HG/SS to New Game, and that's something unrelated to this. Just my 2 cents, though.

And we can't really "Just say" so that's why everyone's just calling it "Z" for now. People are probably just waiting until it gets revealed in about 2 weeks. Though, I've only see here, serebii, and marriland forums, not anything about names, per say.

a werewolf pokemon, idk, zerewolf doesn't sound like the kind of name nintendo would come up with (i bet you there at home all like, there all totally wrong if they think its a werewolf, were going to completely confuse them and they will fail at guessing what we have created *evil game freak laugh*). since the z come's from the movie title "The Ruler of Illusion: Z" it could be some overly hairy psychic pokemon o_O, i'm just running with the title. cya

woot I was right, I knew it was a legendary (come on to have a movie named after you, you must be really pretty or a legendary pokemon, he/she doesn't look all that pretty to me). cya

varit said:
a werewolf pokemon, idk, zerewolf doesn't sound like the kind of name nintendo would come up with (i bet you there at home all like, there all totally wrong if they think its a werewolf, were going to completely confuse them and they will fail at guessing what we have created *evil game freak laugh*).

I don't know, I think Pokemon Co. is trying to cash in on the vampyre/werewolf craze that's sweeping up the Western teenagers right now. ;)

Also Pokemon Co. is seriously looking for a Holloween Pokemon that Americans can relate. :D

All Most existing Ghost Pokemon are based on Japanese lores, so start expecting Vampire, Mummy and Werewolf Pokemon in 5th gen. :rolleyes:

They had their chance with Darkrai, but they screwed up and made it Dark type. :p

varit said:
woot I was right, I knew it was a legendary (come on to have a movie named after you, you must be really pretty or a legendary pokemon, he/she doesn't look all that pretty to me). cya
Lol, he looks like something out of Inuyasha to me. HAHA. :D

Back