(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

june_new_p2_01.jpg

I see one of the passerby is a Lass. So I'm assuming we can still choose to show ourselves as various trainer classes or our playable character.

Talonflame looks a lot like a cardinal to me:
northern_cardinal_1.jpg

So it kinda stayed as a songbird, albeit a really scary one. That's neat.

jdivinity said:
Female protagonist's name is Yvonne. I'm okay with the name.

Yvonne. That's a French ass name, Yvonne.

Customization looks deep. I knew... well, figured... well, prayed that it would be.

unsheathed said:
"Clauncher is easily recognizable by the oversized claw on one of its arms."

99.png

Dang, that must be a Clauncher.

But those are technically pincers. :p

Clauncher is easily recognizable by the oversized claw on one of its arms. This useful claw can seize prey and shoot water at others as a projectile!

YES! Pistol shrimp pretty much confirmed. :D :D
Please evolve into a mantis shrimp now.

evilpacman said:
I cant believe that no one asked if you could transfer Pokemon from the old games to X and Y.... SMH

They did ask, and you can transfer them. :)

evilpacman said:
I cant believe that no one asked if you could transfer Pokemon from the old games to X and Y.... SMH

They did and it confirmed that you could transfer from old games!:D

TGIF-Mudkip said:
hopefully TalonFlame wont be the final Evolution and theres one after it

Looks final-evo to me. Can't imagine expanding on that design even further o_O
Notice it has three tail stripes and Fletchling has one; I'll bet the middle stage (if there even is one) will have two.

Hey, does anyone agree that there is a remarkably huge change between Fletchling and Talonflame? Who agrees that Talonflame is most likely Fletchling's second evo, and there's a middle one not revealed yet. Just compare Fletchling to Talonflame before you reply.

Fletchling's evo looks like it's wearing pants...utter stupidity. I like the blue crab, but hate the Horsea-impersonator.

TGIF-Mudkip said:
so when will CoroCoro Leak?

You can't ask when something will leak; the entire point of leaks is that they're indeterminately early :v

Serperior said:
Fletchling's evo looks like it's wearing pants...utter stupidity. I like the blue crab, but hate the Horsea-impersonator.

Would it make you feel better to know that its head is basically one of these?

Back