(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

"Team preview still exists online, but you're able to change the music before the battle starts"-shofu

Guest said:
Because team preview is so cheap and so many people depend on it. Just choose your favorite pokemon and have fun battling. Don't stress about winning. It's a game. It's battling in a game.
Plus, taking team preview out is more fair. You have just as much of an advantage as your opponent at all times.

Um, how about instead of making it unavailable, they let you have the choice? :I

Video!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tn2ZZb88gRw[/video]

Because team preview is so cheap and so many people depend on it. Just choose your favorite pokemon and have fun battling. Don't stress about winning. It's a game. It's battling in a game.
Plus, taking team preview out is more fair. You have just as much of an advantage as your opponent at all times.

With team preview chances are still the same and you need to skill to predict what pokemon your opponent will bring to battle first , and what type of team he has so you need to think how to counter it

Could you imagine in the horde battle, instead of a wild battle, it was a player vs player battle, and each of those pokemon were controlled by a different player? Last player standing wins? I just don't understand why they wouldn't do something like this. Like every free for all, one must make alliances and enemies at the same time, and turn on your friends to get the upper hand.

Ok, the reason for wanting free for all in the games is because Pokemon TCG is the only popular TCG out there where you can't play more than 2 players. But still, the thought of free for all just makes the game sound more awesome.

My first impression of Noivern is that it was designed to be a boss on Gamefreak's HarmoKnight. XD Cool.

Frezgle said:
Guest said:

Um, how about instead of making it unavailable, they let you have the choice? :I

So it's fair for everyone..?

Anyone notice how all the sound effects in that vid are kinda... bad? They sound like R/B sound effects. That was cool for Hyper Beam, but I dunno how I feel about it being on everything else. Maybe it's just demo stuff though; after all, there's no music.

Still wishing we had the types of Xerneas & Yveltal revealed. Great day for Pokemon though!

Talonflame's official art looks great! Way better than what I thought it would look like after seeing the in game screenshots of it.

Talonflame-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

I was right. Talonflame looks much better in its art than the screenshots we got earlier today. I dare say, it actually looks really... hot ;)

The lower part of Talonflame's design (when watching it during game play) looks kind of plain. The official artwork does make it look 10x better.

So far I am very happy with the Pokemon designs for this generation.

lol it's fire/flying

Looks awesome, but it's pretty much doomed for failure now.

KurowaSan said:
My first impression of Noivern is that it was designed to be a boss on Gamefreak's HarmoKnight. XD Cool.

HAH, you are so right. I love Harmoknight, and I like this Pokemon even more so than before now that you made that connection. I'm definitely nicknaming mine something off of Harmoknight when I catch one.. XD

I am loving Talonflames official art. This is why I try not to bag a Pokemon before I see the Ken Sugimori style. You can actually see the falcon/hawk resemblance, I really couldnt before. Before it just looked like a bigger meaner Fletchling with pants.

"Clauncher is easily recognizable by the oversized claw on one of its arms."

99.png

Dang, that must be a Clauncher.

Back