(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

sax87ton said:
but he doesn't have the waffle tail...
but bibarel completely is, thats why he's water.

If Bidoof was a ground type I'd be inclined to agree with you. But tail or not, I'd still give Bidoof beaver more than anything. It has slightly webbed paws, and it's habitat is typically close to bodies of water.

Well whatever these starters look I am pretty convinced that they will look cool as all Pokemon designs should be.

masterryanx said:
If Bidoof was a ground type I'd be inclined to agree with you. But tail or not, I'd still give Bidoof beaver more than anything. It has slightly webbed paws, and it's habitat is typically close to bodies of water.
Dunsparce is known to burrow underground and it is not a ground type. Meaning that typing does not matter necessarily.

I think the starters will be the same types as always. The middle one sure looks like Turtwig though. The right one sort of looks like a Caterpie and the left one I am not sure on.:)

Redux0718 said:
Well whatever these starters look I am pretty convinced that they will look cool as all Pokemon designs should be.

Who really knows for sure? Zoroark turned out to be a let down, but a pokemon we were not even expecting, Zorua, came out and looked super cool.

xxashxx said:
I think the starters will be the same types as always. The middle one sure looks like Turtwig though. The right one sort of looks like a Caterpie and the left one I am not sure on.:)

Caterpie eh? I never saw that in it. All I saw was Cyndaquil, Turtwig and Piplup.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Who really knows for sure? Zoroark turned out to be a let down, but a pokemon we were not even expecting, Zorua, came out and looked super cool.

Yeah, come to think of it grumpig and spoink looked terrible and I expected Zoroark to be a mightyena evo hehe

im torn...do i stay up 2 and a half more hours and risk the scans not being leaked...or do i go to bed and check back in the morning and possibly be disappointed with the lack of leaked scans....hmm what to do lol.

hey hey i like how zoroark looks :)

aaroncsmall2 said:
Dunsparce is known to burrow underground and it is not a ground type. Meaning that typing does not matter necessarily.
Speaking of which a Dunsparce evolution HAS to happen this generation, right? Along with Shuckle and Farfetch'd among others...

Read all forty-four pages of the thread, eyes hurt @_@
First post here! I'm excited, although Zorua and Zoroark don't look as good as I'd hope the special pkmns would be, hopefully the starters and the commons and other specials will be better...
I like the tiger/lion idea for a fire, but pig works as well, the duck... for some reason grass duck looks kinda weird to me, and the beaver thing is good, though i like otter better. I liked the one shinyscynther drew, looked really nice. the bunny was nice too =P although the grass pokemon scared me...

Sakuyamon said:
I made this one:

newpokemonstarters.png

I like that all of those pokemon have a very gentle feel to them.

I am stuck between the Fire and Water starters. I do not really like the grass starter.

FYI:
I clicked on the image in the link and then i right clicked and selected copy image url.

1273547752983.png

The starters are always revealed in this order. So it's Grass, Water, and Fire.

I could be wrong, and these ones will be revealed in a whole new order, but I guess we'll see in a few hours (if any scans are leaked that is.)

The Ticketmeister said:
Here's my interpretation of what the starters will look like(I took some liberties with their increasingly rigid-looking stances):

Starter_Spectulation_by_Ticketmeister.jpg

Edited the image link so the picture shows up for you man. I dont want the pokebeach editor to skip you guys.

MrMadMan said:
1273547752983.png

I could be wrong, and these ones will be revealed in a whole new order, but I guess we'll see in a few hours (if any scans are leaked that is.)

You seemed to forget that it went reptile, pig then bear thingee. I dont know why you put the bear/platypus thing before the pig since the pig goes 2nd. Technically this means that the bunny/pig thing is water.

MrMadMan said:
1273547752983.png

OK see what you did, you switched all the water types in the place of the fire types.

Darn couldn't sleep gonna try in an hour again.

orkoni1 said:
Wishful thinking eh?
I actually wanted to fix that one guys image, and as soon as I posted this new image I found it he switched the fire and water pokemon in order.

Back