(1) 'Pokemon Smash' to Reveal 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' Details Next Week! [3/30]

Finally! I've been waiting for some more news. This might be one of those rare moments when I decide to watch it live since the info is being released worldwide.

tumblr_mklzirqLWN1s5mujoo1_500.png

This is my guess.

Pokemon Sunday/Smash will most likely only show a silhouette next week (unless I'm missing something). My reasoning is that Sunday is on 4/7, and that's before CoroCoro would leak. And usually CoroCoro is where we get our first glimpse of new Pokémon. So my guess is silhouette on the 7th, full reveal in CoroCoro on the 10th/11th/12th when it leaks, and then Sunday "reveals" it on the 14th.

I think I read somewhere that they are gonna reveal the region and 3 Pokemon is this confirmed?
If not is anything confirmed other than a new Pokemon?

HeatRotomFTW97 said:
Pokemon Sunday/Smash will most likely only show a silhouette next week (unless I'm missing something). My reasoning is that Sunday is on 4/7, and that's before CoroCoro would leak. And usually CoroCoro is where we get our first glimpse of new Pokémon. So my guess is silhouette on the 7th, full reveal in CoroCoro on the 10th/11th/12th when it leaks, and then Sunday "reveals" it on the 14th.

I don't think so. They will reveal the pokemon on Sunday, though I am not sure what kind of information CoroCoro would reveal..

m7mad133 said:
I think I read somewhere that they are gonna reveal the region and 3 Pokemon is this confirmed?
If not is anything confirmed other than a new Pokemon?

I don't think anything's really been revealed. The battle screenshot with the question mark over it implies a new Pokemon reveal, but that's about it.

Pokequaza said:
godzilla41 said:
Tell that to Rhyhorn

What part of ''most'' do you not understand?

You should have said Onix if you really wanted to make a point.

Oh WOW, you clearly missed the Sacrasm ...

P.S

I would love it if they allow the pokemon to EVOLVE during a battle rather than at the end of an battle. That would be freaking AWESOME!

Yep, it looks scary (ugly) as heck. I don't think it's real but if it is...God have mercy.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and venture a guess that we're going to see one new Pokémon - the one in the battle scene - and one silhouette on Masuda's poster, like what happened with Zoroark. We saw it as a question-marked circle first, then as a silhouette, and then finally in full when CoroCoro leaked. All that's far from an educated guess, though. XP They're being a lot more generous with early reveals this generation than they ever have been before, and that makes it difficult to guess what they'll do next. But also exciting!

I'm also going to guess that the concealed battlefield Pokémon either flies, levitates, or is as skinny as a Leavanny, 'cause that oval doesn't look big enough toward the ground to hide more than a shadow and maybe some slender legs.

guys it doesnt need to be a skinny pokemon or a small one
look at this
sylveon-battle.jpg
it could be the same size as sylveon!

I'm excited for a new Pokemon reveal; it's even more exciting that TPCi's Twitter will be showcasing it English as well.

I'm loving the whole world wide release.

well i watched the trailer again and i took some screenshots
16gcqhf.png

it seems that is is not a poster~
it has a purple-ish blue frame a white background so it seems to be an artwork AND not a poster

Back