(1) 'Pokemon Smash' to Reveal 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' Details Next Week! [3/30]

its probably not a new pokémon, the poster with a question mark on it just looks like a giant pokémon card, MAYBE.... its a advertisement for a pokemon x & y tcg set... wait.... it may be too soon for that.... bw9 tcg set or 2nd eveelution... IM GOING CRAZY!

inb4 about ti- Oh crap. I'm too late to claim inb4. Anyway...
Brave Vesperia said:
*insert insane fangirl-sounding scream here* Finally! I wonder if it will be the other Eeveelution?

I swear, if it is, and they do what they did with Sylveon... I swear..!

Pokemonlover903 said:
its probably not a new pokémon, the poster with a question mark on it just looks like a giant pokémon card, MAYBE.... its a advertisement for a pokemon x & y tcg set... wait.... it may be too soon for that.... bw9 tcg set or 2nd eveelution... IM GOING CRAZY!

They showed the battle field, its a new Pokemon. However, I am expecting more since even TPC went out of their way to say "BIG news" something they didn't do for Sylveon.

Pokemonlover903 said:

There is a Pokemon with a question mark in another photo. It is too early for them to be revealing Pokemon TCG sets.

EDIT: Ninja'ed

It is a new Pokémon.

So you hate Sylveon for its ribbons? There was Hitmonchan in gen 1 with flesh clothes!

O_O I see a green ear and head. EPICSAGE!!!!! Possibly a new evolution to Pansage or just a new pokemon. I also looked at a picture that that had a Generation pattern: 1st Generation = New pokemon. 2nd Generation = New Pokemon + Evolutions to Old Pokemon and Baby Pokemon + Eeveelution. 3rd Generation = New Pokemon and so on.... Odds being plain new, Evens being mixed.

I hate to admit it, but Sylveon has grown on me. At first I was like "WTF is this?!?", but as time went on and the fanart started pouring in... yeah. I changed my mind about it. Sylveon isn't my favorite or anything, but it isn't the disgrace I thought it was.

If this is a new Eeveelution, I suspect that it will be a similar case.

WhiteSamurott said:
O_O I see a green ear and head. EPICSAGE!!!!! Possibly a new evolution to Pansage or just a new pokemon.

I saw the ear and the head too. I would hate them to evolve Pansage! I am still hoping for ti to be good.

Flygon2071 said:
WhiteSamurott said:
O_O I see a green ear and head. EPICSAGE!!!!! Possibly a new evolution to Pansage or just a new pokemon.

I saw the ear and the head too. I would hate them to evolve Pansage! I am still hoping for ti to be good.
Umm... guys... you can't see the Pokémon at all. It is fully covered by the question mark egg. You just saw the tree in the background...

Flygon2071 said:
WhiteSamurott said:

Those were just trees in the background:
(HUGE IMAGES BELOW)
1KkbtRx.jpg
o8I9ZD3.jpg

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
Flygon2071 said:
Those were just trees in the background:
(HUGE IMAGES BELOW)
1KkbtRx.jpg
o8I9ZD3.jpg

Sudowoodo evo CONFIRMED

About fudging time.

We haven't had any significant info since the game was announced, and we've been discussing the same things over and over for the last month or two. We really need something juicy.

I think it's about freaking time they revealed something new!
It's definitely a new Pokemon, but what?

Oh, what I think is really interesting is how the time of day is reflected in the battle sequences. That's definitely something new, and something that I consider very, VERY cool.

Teeboy23 said:
And the speculation, and April Fools fakes begin . . . .
You're going to have speculation when a new generation comes out, no matter what.
Same goes for April Fool's fakes.
Because every generation is revealed early on in the year, it's natural for people to make fake scans or fakemon around April Fool's Day.

Try not to let it aggravate you too much. Just have fun in the speculation! :D

Back