(1) PokeBeach on Facebook [8/16]

Don't use facebook (or sites like it), so... *Shrugs*

Neat idea, though?

Despite the fact that I hate Facebook and all forms of "social" websites, I do think this is an excellent idea and it will definitely attract more attention to this site.

Nice thinking, Water Pokemon Master.

im also a fan this is a great idea for pokebeach users to know each other im the lucario guy

I have plenty of friends and I steer miles away from Facebook and similar sites.
I also saw this posted last night. Then it vanished 5 minutes later. And now it's back again, it seems.

I would COMPLETELY join this! Too bad I am very self-conscious and have tons of friends who look at my Profile everyday, who would most likely laugh at me, etc, if they saw I was a fan of PokeBeach.

No harsh feelings though, right? ;)

Water Pokémon Master said:
'Cause you don't gots any friends?

*runs away fast*

Yeah, that's mostly true, at least offline. xD I'm just not as likeable offline as I am online, I guess. *Shrugs*

Xous said:
Yeah, that's mostly true, at least offline. xD I'm just not as likeable offline as I am online, I guess. *Shrugs*

You should get out more then.

I don't really see the point of a FB, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I am not gonna join as its possible for my mates to find out I play pokemon= not good :p But great idea lol. I wish facebook was more private lol

Very cool idea WPM. Facebook is a great was to advertise and a lot of people have been making facebooks for everything. I'll follow PB on there. =]
WP

Back