(1) New Cat Pokemon in BW Special [9/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole PokExperto is a lose lose for me. If he's telling the truth I will be happy about the panther pokemon, but disappointed in the starter evolutions. If he's lying, I can hope for better starter evolutions, but there might not be a panther pokemon then...

Yeehaw, another generic cat. How (un)original. As everybody else has said, I'm hoping it's at least a different type. Purple cat...maybe it's based off of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland? In that case, it could be a psychic, dark, and/or ghost type (although psychic and dark felines aren't exactly original ideas either since we have Espeon and Umbreon.)

As for those wishing for a panther/puma/cougar/mountain lion Pokemon, I'd like to point out that Persian looks like a panther/Siamese cat mix (although it does kinda suck in battle, so a better panther wouldn't be so bad I guess).

New PxP fanart that will be revealed soon, like the cat:

scaled.php

It's the silhouette of another fanart made by Pokexperto, but they haven't said what Pokémon is. It's on their Twitter: http://twitter.com/pokexperto

OK thanks. I assume this is the fan-art of the supposed cat-evo, but this Melkor person just seems suspicious. I hope he's not reading this! D:

He also posted this:

scaled.php

They look too chunky and angular to be realistic imo.

Poke-jungle also noticed it may not be a "true" silhouette, when he used a paint program it detected patches of different colors:

30wb2h2.png

When I tried to I didn't get similar readings, but then again I'm only using GIMP. Photoshop might pick it up better.

EDIT: Ran it through http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/cc4d28d/ . I got the same lines as Jungle did.

@Naomichi This Pokexperto seems to claim a lot of things ¬_¬, that sihllouette looks like a Crabby mixed with a Paras IMO, anyway I hope that cat evolves into something better than a cat similar to a Purugly...

The new silhouette is almost purely black. Just a couple of pixels around the edges that are slightly lighter, but no additional details whatsoever.

When I saw that first silhouette, this i what i thought of:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/81121936/Tangulb_by_PokePages.jpg

More info for you, Pokexperto lovers [?]:
517: Munna, 518: Musharna, 519: Mamepato, 520: Hatoopoo (also Normal / Flying).
521: Mamepato 3rd Evo. Typical bird Pokémon with an arrogant pose, resembles a pigeon. Same colors, but brown chest. Normal/Flying Type.
522: Shimama. 523 Shimama Evo. Still a zebra: bigger, fiercer, more white stripes and hair. Still Electric Type.
524-526
fanartspreevosgigaiasu1.png

Only Rock type. Fanarts, not official images.

I actually believe those stuff by now, because I think I figurered it all out now! Pokexperto maybe got some official spriteset from official sources, for not so long ago. But they wouldn't starts to leak anything yet. But then some Japanese guy got the starters evos shots and posted it on 2ch. Then they maybe thought: "Okay, why not tell them that they're actually real deal now?" and they do. Then because people doesn't believe/trust them about that stuff, they starts to leak more and more stuff, but can't leak out sprites yet because of copyright! Therefore they're making fanarts of them! Which of cause takes time! 8D

And they have shared this with Serebii/Pokebeach/Many others, because they could trust them with it :3

Mucrush..... Why do you have to make so much sense >.<
(I'm liking the ideas he has so far. Like the yanappu, baoppu and hiyappu thing :D)

@Naomichi: Pokexperto has given us no reason to trust him, he has not leaked anything that can be remotely confirmed, and until the game releases we won't know for sure. Besides that, he uses Spanish and posts these "leaks" on twitter. Are you kidding me?

Anyway, I hope those starters are fake. -.-;

The Gigaisasu line (or whatever it is) posted by him doesn't make sense.

Rock Budew thing> Rock Spider/Crab> Four legged rock beast with red spikes all over it. It is just too much of a dramatic change from the Spider/Crab to Gigaisasu (or whatever it is).

If and when the things he says are confirmed true, I will believe him. If not, well, then I guess I was right.

Also, to be remotely on topic:

The cat might not be a cat at all. I don't know for sure, we'll have to wait until a RELIABLE source gets a better image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back