(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitja said:
P.DelSlayer said:
Gerogashira knows Jump, Chespin's evo knows Mud Shot and Fennekin's evo knows Psycho Cut and has a split in its tail

anything pointing away from a Psy/Dark/Fight type set is good in my book lol

Phoenix EX said:
I guess it looks like X is getting this new Mega Mewtwo while Y is probably getting the Fairy type Mega Mewtwo, it makes sense considering Xerneas is Fairy type and Yveltal isn't.

Sorry, what Fairy type Mewtwo? Are you implying we are getting 3 Mewtwo formes altogether? o_O

Oh whoops I thought it was confirmed to be Psychic/Fairy. My bad aha I guess it wasn't.

Mitja said:
P.DelSlayer said:
Gerogashira knows Jump, Chespin's evo knows Mud Shot and Fennekin's evo knows Psycho Cut and has a split in its tail

Same, but I think at this point its pretty much confirmed :/ , considering every other rumor from WPM's source has been true

P.DelSlayer said:
Mitja said:

Same, but I think at this point its pretty much confirmed :/ , considering every other rumor from WPM's source has been true

Yeah, although Chespin joining Torterras boygroup would make perfect sense to me for some reason. (it could be another "omg its Grass/Ground for the third time.." in the making too LEL)

Froakie goin Flying in a more creative manner than gaining wings obviously, would be nice to see.

I'm guessing that the Mewtwo evolution that we have is Y, although I really wanted it to be X.

New Pokémon!

corocoro9132.jpg

Mitja said:
P.DelSlayer said:

Yeah, although Chespin joining Torterras boygroup would make perfect sense to me for some reason. (it could be another "omg its Grass/Ground for the third time.." in the making too LEL)

Froakie goin Flying in a more creative manner than gaining wings obviously, would be nice to see.

I really think Chespin should've been Grass/Steel (an offensive Ferrothorn), or maybe even Grass/Rock. I think one of the 3 'mineral' types could've worked for it.
I'd much rather it be the Fighting in the trio, if we had to have the Psy/Dark/Fight .

I'd love Froakie to be Water/Flying as well, its bubbles could become clouds with which it can float or something would be nice
Altho my no.1 type for it to become would be Water/Electric, with its bubbles becoming a storm cloud or something like that

Meowstick apparently has different movepools depending on the gender. The male is more of a supporter, whereas the female is an attacker. Interesting... Male is the attacker, female is the supporter

edit: HOLY ARCEUS THAT SECOND MEGA MEWTWO
and I find Mega Garchomps face really funny :L

That new Mewtwo looks reaaaally ugly. D: What is up with its toes!? Loving the new Pokémon so far though!

mastermagpie said:
That new Mewtwo looks reaaaally ugly. D: What is up with its toes!? Loving the new Pokémon so far though!

So success? o_O

I mean it looks as ugly to me as the original, both of them in a good way. Thought that was intended. But then again I like Garbodor without 10 years of nostalgia about it so who knows.

Mega Garchomp's facial structure makes me think of Eren Titan from "Attack on Titan", I want to see it with Eren Titan's hair on it now.

Mitja said:
mastermagpie said:

So success? o_O

I mean it looks as ugly to me as the original, both of them in a good way. Thought that was intended. But then again I like Garbodor without 10 years of nostalgia about it so who knows.

But the original Mewtwo wasn't ugly! Neither is Garbodor for that matter. It doesn't look like they intended this new Mewtwo to look that... unusual? I dunno, but the proportions seem off to me.

Ooooo, I really like the dinosaur Chigorasu. Mewtwo is meh (which is how I felt about the other one at first), Garchomp is also meh.

I'm glad to see the Steel-type lose some resistances. I was already hoping for it to lose its resistance to Ghost, and Dark is a good choice too. I'm very happy with this change!

The new Pokémon look very interesting. I especially like the one in the top right of the scan (Dino-like creature, the fossil?). It looks funny and cute while powerful at the same time.

I like the design of Mega Garchomp, it looks beastly. Not sure about Mewtwo, but I guess I'll get used to it!

Overall, great news!

I like Amarusu...its apparent simplicity reminds me of the earlier generations.

Not a big fan of the new Mega Mewtwo. I was hoping it would look more like Mew :/ Garchomp look like they mixed Garchomp with Scyther, and the face is really ugly but not sure if its in a bad way..

The new fossil pokémon looks great thought. The dog seams kinda fun as well :)

I'm definitely putting Meowstick in my team my god.. That is one beautiful cat Pokemon.

"Steel's Dark and Ghost resistances are gone now."

OKAY, hope is back.

Wait, are they making Ghost and Dark even more indistinguishable offensively??? LOL
They're already strong against the same types.

Waiting for "Ice now resists Ground and Water, Steel is weak to Electric, Rock resists itself and Ghost is weak to PSychic". xD

Cmon gamefreak don't let me down o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back