(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very first thought that popped to my mind when looking at that small image of Mega Mewtwo...
Gogeta.

This Mega Mewtwo looks better than the previous one from what we can see. Also Mega Garchomp! I can't see the design clearly, but it seems to have more spikes covering its body. Hoping the next scans will come soon too! :D

Wohoo! Finally! Although, Mega Garchomp? Doesn't really need a Mega Evolution...

From this, I bet Megas can't be used competitively! They're gonna be so overpowered!

I mistook Garchomp for wearing an apron at first glance. It was just Mewtwo's paw plus Garchomp's new chest frills. Yikes. Can't wait to see more scans!

"The user with the same ID also posted that the starter evolutions are Gerogashira, Teerunaa, Hariboogu. They're all single typed and Teerunaa, the evolution of Fennekin, stands up. He also lists two fossil Pokémon, Chigorasu which is Rock/Dragon and Amarusu which is Rock/Ice. There is a white dog called Torimian which is Normal-type and a Psychic-type cat called Nyaonikusu. It also states that Mewtwo is version exclusive." Oooo!

Fairy is Super Effective on Fighting, Dark and Dragon and not effective on Fire, Poison or Steel. It also states that it is weak to Poison and Steel while resists Fighting, Dark and Bug. It is immune to Dragon ... apparently.

bigfootaus said:
I mistook Garchomp for wearing an apron at first glance. It was just Mewtwo's paw plus Garchomp's new chest frills. Yikes. Can't wait to see more scans!

Garchomp get back in the kitchen!

mastermagpie said:
"The user with the same ID also posted that the starter evolutions are Gerogashira, Teerunaa, Hariboogu. They're all single typed and Teerunaa, the evolution of Fennekin, stands up. He also lists two fossil Pokémon, Chigorasu which is Rock/Dragon and Amarusu which is Rock/Ice. There is a white dog called Torimian which is Normal-type and a Psychic-type cat called Nyaonikusu. It also states that Mewtwo is version exclusive." Oooo!

White dog = the Pokemon accidentally shown in the Nintendo Direct?
Pointing out the obvious, but the Psychic cat is Espurr/Meowstick.
The fossil mons sound nice... Rock/Dragon could potentially be some kind of draconic pterodactyl? Rock/Ice is a terrible typing could be a mammoth?
I am annoyed that the rumored Fennekin evo stands up. Is it too much to ask for a fully quadruped Fire starter?

The user also posted the rumored Fairy type chart:
Fairy is SE on: Dark, Fighting and Dragon (as expected)
Fairy is NVE on: Fire, Poison and Steel
Fairy is weak to Poison and Steel (again, as expected)
Fairy resists Fighting, Dark and Bug
Fairy is immune to Dragon (as expected)

edit: The same person posted some anime details; Mega Blaziken is on the new anime poster, as is Clemont and a new female.

As soon as I saw last weeks episode of Pokemon smash, I had a feeling that the supposed 2nd evolution of Mewtwo would be shown. :)

Apparently this Mega Mewtwo is Psychic/Fighting with Steadfast
Mega Garchomp apparently has Sand Force (holy crap...)

Chigorasu has a new ability 'Hard Chin' that increases attack power. Amarusu has Freeze Skin, no explanation of effect. Torimian has Fur Coat which also has no effect given and apparently with "trimming" you can change its appearance.

Freeze Skin = a freeze version of Flame Body/Static? Freeze Skin is the Ice type version of Normalize

edit: Nyaonikusu (Espurr/Meowstick) has Keen Eye or Infiltrator

edit 2: 10:53: Change your hair and clothes at a Boutique and Salon, reflected in the graphics, with a famous actress called Karune. Team Flare has five scientists, Kuseroshiki, Momiji, Bara, Akebi, Corea

mega mewtwo is said to be psychic/fighting... don't know what do say about this typing

What did Bug do to deserve a nerf again?

If anything, Bug should be resisting Fairy... what the hell.

Steel resisting even this?? And Fire gaining resistances lol.

They better have other changes in there cause they aren't exactly making it any more balanced with this.

Seriously, I refuse to believe they'd give Fairy type those traits and not tweak the rest of the type chart, until I see pics.

Gerogashira knows Jump, Chespin's evo knows Mud Shot and Fennekin's evo knows Psycho Cut and has a split in its tail

edit: According to the leaker, Steel has lost its resistance to Dark and Ghost.

I guess it looks like X is getting this new Mega Mewtwo while Y is probably getting the Fairy type Mega Mewtwo, it makes sense considering Xerneas is Fairy type and Yveltal isn't.

P.DelSlayer said:
Gerogashira knows Jump, Chespin's evo knows Mud Shot and Fennekin's evo knows Psycho Cut and has a split in its tail

anything pointing away from a Psy/Dark/Fight type set is good in my book lol

Phoenix EX said:
I guess it looks like X is getting this new Mega Mewtwo while Y is probably getting the Fairy type Mega Mewtwo, it makes sense considering Xerneas is Fairy type and Yveltal isn't.

Sorry, what Fairy type Mewtwo? Are you implying we are getting 3 Mewtwo formes altogether? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back