(1) 'Black' and 'White's' Legendary Mascots: Zekrom, Reshiram [5/28]

i don't like reshiram. at all. i dislike the name, i dislike the hands on the wings, i dislike the stereotypical white angelic monster style that it is done in. i'm 100% getting white version now.

:0 Wow. ...Those are going to be hard to draw. xD

I think I like Reshiram more than Zekrom, but I still think they're both pretty awesome. As the release date nears, I'll have a definite answer on which one I like more, but for now... I'm just dreading having to draw them and getting Sugimori's coloring right.

monpyro97 said:
They don't look bad probaly a little like Digimons but im getting Zekrom it is one of the best legendarys and i belive its type will be Dragon/Dark

Thats what I was thining they look just like digmons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxH8eyCS2lQ

I can't believe only I found the gameplay, lol.

TrainerXIII said:
Their tails remind me of chess pieces (or something) however, so that's pretty cool.
chess pieces are usually black and white...ironic!

ENIGMA 19 said:
Well I was going to get Black version but it looks like I'm going for White now because of Zekrom.
i totally agree.

These are awesome! :D

Unlike Dialga/Palkia, I actually like both legends this time.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Meh, standard over-the-top legendaries. Seems like this will be just another boring, checklist-based generation. Glad I wasn't getting my hopes up :)

Also, to all the people saying this proves there'll be a "light type": NORMAL, HELLO.

Um, Tom, explain the usefulness or practicaility of Dragon(Normal/Flying) vs Dragon/Light???

i'm predicting that there is in fact a light type, pretty soon corocoro will reveal their exact detailes, i'm betting that Reshiram is in fact Dragon/Light

OMG, gamefreak really wasn't kidding, the two are practically black and white from top to bottom. lol.

Base on their name and contrasting features, I'm guessing that pokemon move its direction from mythical to technical now with rom and ram and Reshiram with soft body look like software while Zekrom hardware?

"Waiter, I'd like to completely slaughter my order of Pokemon with some Digimon sauce and a side of Yu-Gi-Oh. Can I get a to-go box for that? Thanks."

Anyone will too take the hint that the game will be out on September 11th this year?? Last year HS was out on Sept 12th and the year before, Plat was out on Sept 13th... Considence? HERP DERP DERP! I THINK SO!

I think Zekrom is going to be a flying type just because of his tail.
It looks like a part of a plane. :I

DiamondMaster said:
I think Zekrom is going to be a flying type just because of his tail.
It looks like a part of a plane. :I

hello people, they both have a turbine-like tail. zekrom's looks like a jet and i couldn't tell you what reshiram's is.

i'm still sticking to my typing: zekrom-dark/dragon. reshiram-ghost/dragon

Back