(1) ALL ‘Boundaries Crossed’ Scans! [10/20-10/28]

RE: (1) 60+ ‘Boundaries Crossed’ Scans! [10/20]

Wow there are a lot of cards in this set. Sadly I don't have any of these cards. Probably will not have until next year XD.:)

I have all the EXs! Made a vid on em on my youtube channel!

Frost said:
Mudkip711 said:
No, next one should be huge too. They have like 2 collector case things coming out, the 2 EX decks, the Klinklang deck and then Plasma Gale.

I'd expect our February set to be Plasma Gale (78 cards, because we got Skyla FA early) + the remaining Cold Flare/Freeze Bolt and National Beginning Set cards (24 cards) + the Team Plasma Half Deck (11 exclusive cards). MAYBE they can squeeze in the Kyurem-EX cards (another 18). It'd be closer to HGSS or Dragons Exalted in size than Boundaries Crossed, i.e. bigger than usual but still not the biggest.

I'd hope that we'd get the Plasma Gift Set to keep them all together also.

Metalizard said:
The non-EX Black/White Kyurem are really bad! I wasn't expecting much but they failed big here.
They're world premiere cards as the covers of starter decks; what do you expect? World Premiere cards really only worked for Power Keepers.

Also, HNNNNNNNNG MELOETTA

gotta love that switch. OMG 23 ultra rares, you'll need to buy like 2 cases to get all of those cards, and other than the ultra rares and some rares this set is almost complete crap.

Wow @ that Switch. What a horrible, awful and tasteless joke.

don()shinobi said:
Metalizard said:
The non-EX Black/White Kyurem are really bad! I wasn't expecting much but they failed big here.
They're world premiere cards as the covers of starter decks; what do you expect? World Premiere cards really only worked for Power Keepers.

Metalizard said:
At least, the regular Reshiram, Zekrom and normal Kyurem were playable.

They had the responsability to make the Kyurem cards be as good as the ones above.

Frost said:
Mudkip711 said:
No, next one should be huge too. They have like 2 collector case things coming out, the 2 EX decks, the Klinklang deck and then Plasma Gale.

I'd expect our February set to be Plasma Gale (78 cards, because we got Skyla FA early) + the remaining Cold Flare/Freeze Bolt and National Beginning Set cards (24 cards) + the Team Plasma Half Deck (11 exclusive cards). MAYBE they can squeeze in the Kyurem-EX cards (another 18). It'd be closer to HGSS or Dragons Exalted in size than Boundaries Crossed, i.e. bigger than usual but still not the biggest.

Ummmm... No the Black/White Kyurem-EX theme decks are gunna be tins :p

Metalizard said:
don()shinobi said:

Metalizard said:
At least, the regular Reshiram, Zekrom and normal Kyurem were playable.

They had the responsability to make the Kyurem cards be as good as the ones above.
They don't have to do anything. They don't have any "responsability", it's all marketing.
If the Black Kyurem starter deck didn't have Blastoise in it, would any competitive player want to buy it?
Putting Blastoise in the Black Kyurem deck is a marketing strategy. (Smart) Competitive players will buy the deck for the Blastoise and the Skyla. Little kids who just care about how cool the Pokemon look will take a look at the starter deck, see a roaring Black Kyurem with a vortex of electricity around it, and want to buy it. Fitting 6 simple cards into the deck attract a lot more people to buy the product.

Water Pokémon Master said:
FireMeowth said:
Wow @ that Switch. What a horrible, awful and tasteless joke.

Lighten up. -_-
But you're the one doing that disappointed face. You should both lighten up.
WPM made a bad joke, FM doesn't like the joke. Can we both agree on that? :3

Guys, I think I have a misprint Switch. The text says "Switch your active Pokemon with 1 of your benched Pokemon."

Back