E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• evil_elf, Well, if you practice it will eventually be good. Anyone can draw, just takes practice, self-teaching, and studying different styles.

And I know right. I'm sort of obsessive with it to my real life friends, but I don't go all crazy about it.
    evil_elf, Correct.

2-2 with Vanilluxe. Thank goodness I wasn't deck checked, accidentally put in 3 Cleffa instead of two, probably why I sucked. But I played some bad match ups, Durant and Corners. I will play my own Corner deck (different techs, you can literally play any basic with Terrakion and you'll do well. I've seen Tornadus, V Create tini, Druddigon, and more.) or Zeel again tomorrow.

That must suck to hate your family. There's only one family member I don't like.
    evil_elf, Well, I don't specifically love art, it's just something I'm partially good at. lol.
    And yeah, but not as much as the bronies around here.
    evil_elf, Hey there! Sorry I didn't reply to you yesterday... I'm doing pretty great right now. How about you? How have you been? Oh and how has Pokemon been for you? Do well at any recent events? :]
    evil_elf, I think I have a bad anger problem, too, but I don't hold a grudge. Someone borrowed a book from me years ago, and he still hasn't returned it. When I mentioned it to him, he said that he didn't know what I was talking about. And months later, he traded that book with someone and said that he was sorry. Now my book is in the hands of somebody that I don't know. :(
    evil_elf, Yeah, it's weird. I think I'm a little neutral. I'm mostly nice, but I sometimes get angry. The teachers and my parents say I'm nice. But I think that I'm neutral. I'm nice, but I do bad things once or twice a year.
    evil_elf, No, you're not ugly. What really matters is what you are inside. Are you nice, or mean? ;)

I get a bit scared, too, when I look at photos. But I still look at the picture thread, through, because I'm looking for my friends in real life. But it's still a little creepy.
    I also feel unsafe with pictures of myself. I'm not very ugly, but I still don't post pictures. I did post a picture... Of my drawing. I want to be careful here.
    evil_elf, I could've. I'll accept the luck factor, and the "I am always paired down" factor.

So yeah...basically the family wasn't together, we were still in MN. It's complicated.
    evil_elf, There wasn't a lot of Chandy anyway. Got fourth, lost to STAGE ONES paired down. Still...I made some progress. Aaaand I can play Chandelure tomorrow. Someone who heard might be teching against me but I don't care. Chandy will beat the FL meta anyways. The 9 decks were:

6 Corners
    Magnezone Eel
    ZPST x2
    Zekrom Eel (me)
    Durant with Cobalion
    Stage 1 Rush
    Some n00b deck

Almost all of the good players were there as well. So it's not a bad play.

I'll reply about the Christmas thing in my reply to this message. Too lazy now lol...
    evil_elf, For now at least.

And yes indeedy. I love them a lot. However, I might change my major to Bio or art. No guarantee.
    evil_elf, Same here, taking a break from the long week mainly. Nice to sleep in again.

And thanks. I might add more later because my friend bought me a sketchbook. Been doodling in it all night.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back