Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, this is out of topic, but can I ask you something? I know that you're from the Netherlands, but I know how the Dutch people look like.The Dutch people come either blonde, or ginger and their skin tone is fair skinned, but the picture on your avatar says something else. So, my question is what's your race, and ethinicity? Could you please tell me about your ethnic backround?
    I'm glad to see that you're excited for the remakes too! I love Hoenn, I would like to see how dive looks like in 3D lol, will we come across underwater horde Pokemons? :D
    Yeah November is too far :( , come to think of it I think the games have been in developement since B2W2 like at the start of 2012, I like gen 3 best generation it was like the most revolutionary gen. It introduced new engines, new mechanics, tactics, and I like gen 3 Pokemons too! :D
    Drohn,
    Yup, ik ga Alpha Sapphire kopen. Ik ben er heel erg benieuwd naar wat ze met de spellen gaan doen, dus november kan niet snel genoeg komen. Weet je ook al welke versie je gaat nemen?
    Drohn,

Hoi, het gaat momenteel wel goed, met jou? Mijn studie nam voor een lange tijd veel ruimte in beslag (en wellicht een Monster Hunter verslaving :p), dus vandaar... Ik kom vanaf nu in ieder geval weer vaker online.
    Attack on Titan is one of the most memorable anime I've seen, from the art to the fights to the soundtrack. Gawd, that soundtrack is just fantastic. Playing Guren no Yamiya in the background could make watching paint dry exhilarating. Definitely looking forward to the second season, whenever that happens.

I've been meaning to watch Magi, but I'm watching a ton of currently airing anime and I also have a massive backlog so I just haven't gotten around to it. I should probably bump it up a few spots on my "to watch" list though; it looks a lot more interesting than whatever generic slice of life is in front of it right now. c:

I was watching Fairy Tail a while back, but I stopped for some reason and I never picked it back up. I've heard mixed reactions about the new animation and art, though, so maybe I'll just read the manga instead.
    Noticed we had some new sign ups today.
    Unfortunately, I'll be afk today and most of tomorrow. Hopefully somebody can cover those in my absence. ;)
    Drohn, Cool! Ik ga ze kopen in November! En sorry, geen Skype. Ik heb wel Twitter, Facebook, Instagram en Snapchat :p
    Gintama, Bakemonogatari, Hunter x Hunter 2011, and Psycho-Pass are the other four. If you're looking for something to watch, the last two are pretty safe bets; assuming you haven't already seen them, HxH 2011 is a brilliantly executed shounen with stellar characterization, character development, and grounded conflicts, and Psycho Pass is a crime drama set in a futuristic dystopia with thought-provoking and intelligent themes. Those vague descriptions don't really do them justice, and woah that's kind of a lot of words to say basically nothing, but what I'm trying to say is that you should watch them if you're interested. I doubt they'll let you down.

The other two probably aren't for everyone (Gintama with its surreal/Japanese sense of humor and Bakemonogatari with its dialogue-heaviness,) but I enjoyed them both greatly.

How about your top 5?
    I'm personally looking forward to the contests and secret bases. I've been holding off on replaying the GBA versions just because I knew these had to be coming and I wanted it to feel like a completely new experience.
    Drohn, Cool! Is er al een release date? En..Weet je trouwens iets over Akwilla? Ik zag geen groene naam meer, en ik hoor/zie niks meer van hem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back