Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• for sure, it's one of my top 5 favorite anime. easy 10/10, everything was perfect except for that damn cat girl and her nyan~-ing.
    "If any day phase takes more than 72 hours or a night phase more than 48 days"
    lol
    Hey! It's going well! School stuff is getting a touch overwhelming. I have to take the ACT again since I've been out of school for four years, the Math portion is going to suck so much. Anyways, for essentially starting from scratch, my collection is coming along quite well, modest/small as it may be. I'll be posting pictures of my "new" collection today. I also decided to open all of my un-opened stuff. I figure I have no intention of reselling, so what's the point of having it if I can't even look at it... felt a bit psycho haha

How about yourself? :D
    I only just noticed sorry but my exam went really well thanks :)
    Also, why do I have a 20% warning level? I've barely used the forums of late :s
    Galaxy Hunter' pid='2622068' dateline='1399263119 said:
    Drohn' pid='2620475' dateline='1398694619 said:
    Actually I think both parents can pass it on regularly as well in generation 6. If you breed a male Eevee with its hidden ability with a female Eevee without it, it can still pass t on. I did hear females are more likely to pass it on, however.

Actually, no. Males can only pass down with Ditto, percentage ratios:

Female W/HA + Ditto or Compatible Male: 60% of offspring will inherit HA.
    Male W/HA + Ditto only: 20% of offspring will inherit HA.

Happy breeding
    #Schooled.
    instead of werewolf, i have focused on the more beautiful game of chess, as well as sports and school. after playing some pure games of mafia, werewolf isnt the same to me anymore. if you ever want to challenge me to chess on chess.com, please feel welcome. :)

(btw, i have quit playing Pokemon games in general)
    Drohn, maybe... I may have also gotten headphones with a microphone too.

Although, I have absolutely no idea how to use either of them :/

EDIT: I don't have a working webcam, however.
    Yeah, I had it back then when it was Windows Live Messenger, although I was... 13, I think? XD So I didn't actually used the most of it. :p
    *thinks carefully...*
    Let me download Skype and I'll PM you. :p I don't have a webcam, though.
    Hiya, Drohn! I'm doing fine, just a little busy between University assignments, playing in The Challenge(sorry about your death, BTW), waiting for May's CaC to open up, recruiting people at my league and finding free time after all of that... XDDDD How are you doing?
    Drohn, Hey! Sorry about not being so active recently, just don't really have any thing that I need in pokemon anymore :p I'll defiantly get back on here when a new gen (or remake *wink wink) comes out :D other than that, Everything is fine! How are you :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back