Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m perfectly happy with a Mord lynch at this point as well. It should be obvious that SM and Mord are scumbuddies at this point.

Oh right, I didn’t get lynched eventually. Sorry, I remembered getting lynched and didn’t check what eventually happened.
Total Epicness is a good alternative for me, I would like to read his response to NP’s vote.

Oh right, I didn’t get lynched eventually. Sorry, I remembered getting lynched and didn’t check what eventually happened.
Total Epicness is a good alternative for me, I would like to read his response to NP’s vote.
Scumbuddy fact checked you?

The vote is certainly interesting; why is Camo scum and not just acting the same as town Camo does every D1?
I dont really know what camo does day 1 because I'm not in a game with him very often (the most recent one was pirates I think where I got lynched day 1). But maybe its just me but his behavior is overall weird and doesnt make a town impression on me.
What? Defending myself from what? What point does SM make? I made a list before you asked me to.
That long post about all those old games Where did you make a list?
I’m perfectly happy with a Mord lynch at this point as well. It should be obvious that SM and Mord are scumbuddies at this point.
Huh lol is the only point on me right now that im "buddying" with sm which is according to you scummy? Yeah if SM flips scum which he probably is, only if that happens it would be a valid point.

List your reasons why please.
He's scum because he was overly defensive to BB and played to his "scattered thinking his lynch is inevitable but still time left in the day" meta. He's town because his post-maybehammer posting isn't something coming from scum.
I dont really know what camo does day 1 because I'm not in a game with him very often (the most recent one was pirates I think where I got lynched day 1). But maybe its just me but his behavior is overall weird and doesnt make a town impression on me.

That long post about all those old games Where did you make a list?

Huh lol is the only point on me right now that im "buddying" with sm which is according to you scummy? Yeah if SM flips scum which he probably is, only if that happens it would be a valid point.
Lol morda thinks scattered's long post makes Camo scummy when all it does is show that Camo's D1 cases are miss-and-miss.
Well of course your POV that causes you to read scattered as town could also just happen to be you two as scumbuddies, couldn't it? Just like how I think TE is likely scum if GP is and vice-versa, you and scattered do have some potential scumbuddy connections.

On my stance on GP
When I said what I did about him agreeing with camo I was trying to consider other possibilities about why he did that other then him being scum to minimize the possibility of a mislynch
Can you show me where he agreed with SM I think I missed it

##unvote
##vote mordacazir

scattered's case on camo is astonishingly bad. Why are you supporting it? I can't see any reason why you would other than to try to save scattered mind from being lynched.

Can you show me where he agreed with SM I think I missed it
Didn't he say something about Camo and myself being his secondary scumreads after scattered said so?
##unvote
##vote mordacazir

scattered's case on camo is astonishingly bad. Why are you supporting it? I can't see any reason why you would other than to try to save scattered mind from being lynched.
If scattered is town and morda scum, why does he do this? That is to say, why have you chosen this vote over scattered?

Didn't he say something about Camo and myself being his secondary scumreads after scattered said so?

If scattered is town and morda scum, why does he do this? That is to say, why have you chosen this vote over scattered?
Because scattered is incredibly scummy and I’m the player that scum wants to kill. On the offchance they sneak a lynch on me they are in a tremendous position to win the game. They can push a lynch for SM day two. The vote count implies that I’m actually on the table to someone lurking like Mord. Fortunately SM is scum too though.
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: MORDACAZIR

Mord is obviously lurking because he never noticed I placed my reads and his posts so far have contained nothing. In fact they have been completely incomprehensible.

The vote count above has a little issue. Here is the good one.

Vote Count Day 01 #3

Majority to lynch is 6

The following vote count is valid as of Post #258

2 - Camoclone - NinjaPenguin #43, GamePhoenix #58, Luispipe8 #119, scattered mind #172
1 - NinjaPenguin - TOTAL_EPICNESS #45, Camoclone #47, GamePhoenix #49, bbninjas #249
0 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - scattered mind #46, NinjaPenguin #56
3 - @scattered mind - TOTAL_EPICNESS #50, Camoclone #117, bbninjas #148, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #153, TOTAL_EPICNESS #158, GamePhoenix #168
0 - PMJ - Camoclone #73
0 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Camoclone #81, scattered mind #84
1- Luispipe8 - mordacazir #141
0 - mordacazir - NinjaPenguin #229
2- GamePhoenix - NinjaPenguin #246, PMJ #247

The player that will be lynched it the days end will is tag,

*This vote count doesn't reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following players have yet to meet their quota for the day. Failing to do so by the end of the day will result in them receiving the first warning.
@roz_the_eevee
@Luispipe8
@mordacazir
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 will end at 23th July 9PM [GMT +8] (Timer).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity requirement:
A minimum of 4 posts for each day phase (consecutive posts from the same player with less than 30 minutes of difference between them will be counted as only 1).
That's an average of 1 post per real life day.
People who don't meet this quota will receive a warning.
If you receive 2 warnings, you'll be subbed-out or modkilled, regardless of alignment.
This doesn't apply for players in V/LA.
If you are requesting a V/LA please reply through the official PM.

Because scattered is incredibly scummy and I’m the player that scum wants to kill. On the offchance they sneak a lynch on me they are in a tremendous position to win the game. They can push a lynch for SM day two. The vote count implies that I’m actually on the table to someone lurking like Mord. Fortunately SM is scum too though.
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: MORDACAZIR
Actually I like this:
##UNVOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS
##VOTE: Mordacazir

Let's go back here for now.

I think that scum morda or scum anyone would never risk voting Camo at this point regardless of my alignment . So this crazy wagon is really surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back