Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I'd like to see some votes and commitment from @rainyman123, @Mariano11887 and @Robin Aisaga.

You know me voting for Lorde would end the day right? Mariano isn't going to help lynch Lorde and voting anyone else is useless. What I'd like to see is commitment from the other confo towns. I'm currently the only one fishing for information here, to be completely honest I'm dissapointed with the lack of effort from you and Camoclone. This day so far at least.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
You know me voting for Lorde would end the day right? Mariano isn't going to help lynch Lorde and voting anyone else is useless. What I'd like to see is commitment from the other confo towns. I'm currently the only one fishing for information here, to be completely honest I'm dissapointed with the lack of effort from you and Camoclone. This day so far at least.
I had forgotten about your vote weight, actually. :p
I frankly don't see there to be much information to fish. I'm expecting to pursue one of Megapod or Jabber tomorrow, pending the lynch flip and any investigative actions. It seems pretty cut-and-dry to me.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
I'm hesitant to lynch Mariano solely because he straight-up asked us to lynch him not too long ago. Gut feeling. I think there's something up with his role that he's withholding.
I lied when I posted my modified role and you noticed it. I know what happens to people who lie in this game, so I automatically assumed I was going to be turbo-lynched. Additionally, I was so angered with myself for the stupid mistake I did, so I felt I deserved to be lynched for that.

I frankly don't see there to be much information to fish. I'm expecting to pursue one of Megapod or Jabber tomorrow, pending the lynch flip and any investigative actions. It seems pretty cut-and-dry to me.
I agree with this. I know Scattered will be lynched today for sure, so I'd wait to see what happens with his lynch and during the night. Jabber is attracting my attention too, but I have nothing solid to say about him at this moment.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

We already have the lynch for today figured out. I don't think ahead. There's no reason to.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Day 3 final vote count

Scattered mind -
Jabber, NP, Megapod, bb, Robin (6)
Jabberwock - Camo (1)

Not much discussion happened that day, and the town was pretty much sure who they were gonna lynch from the beginning. Grenda pushed Wendy forward, and without anything to say, was exiled.

You are Bill Cypher, and you are aligned with Bill’s Minions.

Passive Ability - Mind Communication: ~Snip~

Passive Ability - Leader: You can not be killed during the night. If you are targeted by a lethal ability during the night, it will be randomly directed to another player.

Active Ability - Secret Message: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts a short message to be displayed with the next day update. The message will be revealed in your secret code.

Active Ability - Mind Control: Once per game, during the night, you may pm the hosts Control: [Player]. You will be in control of that player during that night and the next day. You will be in control of their abilities that night. When they vote, their vote will not count against who they are voting for, but instead will add to yours.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Bill's Minions.

The town rejoiced. They had another one! and the leader at that!

Scattered mind has been lynched!

I am still in search for a sub for Gekki. If you know anyone who might be interested, please inform them.

Night 3 ends Thursday February 22nd at 10am EST.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Day 4

The town rises once more, and as they enter the clearing, they realize not just one, but two of them were gone.

You are Mabel Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability: Twins!: ~SNIP~

Active Ability - Sweaters: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Knit: [player]”. You will learn if that player used an ability on someone that night. Additionally, they will gain a totally useless sweater! Lucky them!

Active Ability - Grappling Hook: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Grapple: [Player].” You will use your grappling hook to pull them close to you, and protect them from the night kill.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

You are GIFfany, and you are aligned withBill’s Minions.

Passive Ability - Mind Communication: ~SNIP~

Passive Ability - Love Game: If you are targeted during the night phase, you will take that person and throw them into your video game! They will not be able to use their Abilities during the next night.[/COLOR]

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Bill’s Minions.

Everyone cheered. Another one down! Was that it? Had they won? But they weren't home...
They all signed. It seemed it wasn't over yet.

Camoclone has been killed!
Jabberwock has been killed!

@NightOfYuyuko is subbing in for @GekkisaiDaiNi effective immediately.

Day 4 ends Tuesday February 27th at 10am EST.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Formatting isn't copied fsr but I shot Jabber last night. If you needed any confirmation I wasn't scum, this is it. Also, that unlocked Borrow, as you can see below:
You have successfully shot Jabberwock!

Your ability borrow has been unlocked! Your new ability is:

Active Ability - “Borrow:” Lucky you! When the person you killed is revealed by the hosts, you will gain all of that person’s abilities, as well as keeping your own.

Which means your new role is:

You are Gideon Gleeful, and you are aligned with yourself.

[[Locked]]Passive Ability - Amulet: [[Locked]]

Active Ability - “Borrow:” Lucky you! When the person you killed is revealed by the hosts, you will gain all of that person’s abilities and their win condition, as well as keeping your own.

Passive Ability - Love Game: If you are targeted during the night phase, you will take that person and throw them into your video game! They will not be able to use their Abilities during the next night.

Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.
Not sure why keeping my own abilities matters when I can't use them anymore, but oh well.

I feel like there can't be any more scum left, which leads me to think Mariano has to be harmful indie, but I wanna check.
@Jadethepokemontrainer Are there any members of Bill's Minions remaining?

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Is it possible that there are 4 Mafians in this game? I'm looking at the list of the remaining players and I'm running out of options:
- Robin is confirmed Town.
- BB is confirmed Town.
- NP seems like a confirmed indie.

And lastly, there are rainy and MegaPod. Maybe one of them is scum?

BTW... Robin, you said you were going to accept my offer. Why did you reject it?

Nyora

A Cat
Is it possible that there are 4 Mafians in this game? I'm looking at the list of the remaining players and I'm running out of options:
- Robin is confirmed Town.
- BB is confirmed Town.
- NP seems like a confirmed indie.

And lastly, there are rainy and MegaPod. Maybe one of them is scum?

BTW... Robin, you said you were going to accept my offer. Why did you reject it?
Are you confirmed town?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I highly doubt that there is 4 mafian, especially after last game, which showed exactly why 4 mafians does not work.

Confirmed Town:
bb
Gekki // Yuyuko

Very likely town:
Robin (lynchproof)
Megapod (Is basically Jabber's role, except townier)

Confirmed Indie (it's uncertain whether they are hostile):
NinjaPenguin
Mariano

Neutral
Rainy

Theories from least insane to most insane:

The best lynch would be Mariano because we can't trust their wincon. They've claimed to have the town wincon, the survivor wincon, and a "get enough people into alliances" wincon at different points in the game.

NinjaPenguin could be a threat that is playing on our side (for the moment) to gain our trust, and to remove his greatest threat - the nightkill. He's probably telling the truth about being a survivor though.

Rainy could be a fourth scum, as his Ability is fairly neutral, and they haven't done anything particularly indicative one way or the other. Robin could be a fourth scum who can only be lynched once their scumbuddies are lynched (which is OP, but possible).

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Amending my post above: PMJ scanned Robin and thus Robin is confo.

Claims:
Robin - lynchproof, vote weight is 2 link
Megapod - Stanley Pines; reflexive 50% buff, 50% block during next night link
Gekki / Yuyuko - presumably mason, 1-shot killproof, 2-shot make votes secret (claimed: mason, use ability scan, doctor)
rainy - roleswapper, unlockable on Megapod's death link
mariano - survivor w/four alliances link (previous claim: survivor, percentage self-protect link)
NinjaPenguin - survivor, 1-shot delayed vig (swapped with Drac's shapeshifter?)
bbninjas - vanilla (originally a percentage drive: cause a player to act randomly)

Dead:
Lorde / scattered
- announcer, killproof, 1-shot control player's role (claimed only announcer)
Jabberwock - reflexive delayed roleblock
PMJ - seer variant
GM Draclord - shapeshifter (role was swapped with NP?)
The Last Shaymin - bomb variant
Camo - mason, use ability scan, doctor (claimed: mason, 1-shot killproof, 2-shot make votes secret)

Status
Not open for further replies.