Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually Celever's case, SM just represented it since Celever was not doing it himself.

What do you agree with about NP's case?

I'm not quite following the bolded part (who is 'himself')? If you mean lorde; the case on lorde is actually about WIFOM and tone mostly.

Its uncommon for celever to not actually presenting but it is day 1 right?
The way read it, np didnt really present himself like a townie should (based on the selective quote) i may have misenterpret the point though.

The bolded part no=NP.. typo.

Im just awake, skimmed troigh the posts that have been made while i was asleep and here we go:
##vote: lord o da rings

Ah, you need to unvote @mordacazir :p
I know technically Haunted Water isn't still in the game, but that vote automatically shifted to PikaMasterJezi

Im just awake, skimmed troigh the posts that have been made while i was asleep and here we go:
##vote: lord o da rings
Why?

Its uncommon for celever to not actually presenting but it is day 1 right?[/qupte]
Celever basically wouldn't repeat the case after all the discussion, and so scattered did it for him. It makes more sense on read through.

The way read it, np didnt really present himself like a townie should (based on the selective quote) i may have misenterpret the point though.
I think he quoted all of lorde's posts in the case?

Okay, fair enough. Keep in mind that both town and scum NP would be wanting to direct attention elsewhere. Anyway, I also put forward a case on lorde, which obviously couldn't have been me trying to direct attention away from myself; what did you think about that?

Its uncommon for celever to not actually presenting but it is day 1 right?
Celever basically wouldn't repeat the case after all the discussion, and so scattered did it for him. It makes more sense on read through.

I think he quoted all of lorde's posts in the case?

Okay, fair enough. Keep in mind that both town and scum NP would be wanting to direct attention elsewhere. Anyway, I also put forward a case on lorde, which obviously couldn't have been me trying to direct attention away from myself; what did you think about that?

I don't really know which Lynch to support. Definitly not gonna hammer NP rn until im sure it's the right decission.

Can some give Pro/Cons of Lynching NP v lynching Lorde? thank

The mental mindset, and action while similar are still two different things, which is why I distinguished it. Your mindset can change easily but it has little to do with your actual actions if you're good (and NP is good)

This is not enough of an answer to the detailed point I made. Read it carefully and respond to it adequately. You have until one hour or so before the deadline to do so, or I will place my vote on you.

I don't really know which Lynch to support. Definitly not gonna hammer NP rn until im sure it's the right decission.

Can some give Pro/Cons of Lynching NP v lynching Lorde? thank

Both cases have been explained in great detail more than once by different players and links to main posts of these cases are scattered all over the thread. This is a lame excuse to not contribute and stay neutral which is scummy.

Both cases have been explained in great detail more than once by different players and links to main posts of these cases are scattered all over the thread. This is a lame excuse to not contribute and stay neutral which is scummy.
It isn't doe.
We don't have much time so i'm asking for a short overview so me (and others) can make a fast decission.

It isn't doe.
We don't have much time so i'm asking for a short overview so me (and others) can make a fast decission.

There are four hours. That is more than enough time to read and easily find each case. Stop trying to fly under the radar.

Your pie chart is not helping anything, and is a great way to look as if you are active and thinking and participating. Nothing else.

This is not enough of an answer to the detailed point I made. Read it carefully and respond to it adequately. You have until one hour or so before the deadline to do so, or I will place my vote on you.

There are four hours. That is more than enough time to read and easily find each case. Stop trying to fly under the radar.
One hour is not the same as four hours.

What type of details are you talking about @mirdo? It's about whichever person you read most scummy and why, not whether or not the lynch is beneficial (pro) or deterimental (con).

Oh god i give up.

Alright. Like i said i do not think NP is scummy from the threads i read and apperently my only choice to not lynch NP is lorde so yeah
##Unvote: Celever
##Vote: Lord o da rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back