Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up, it is MYLO. Do not vote!
Here's the list of alive players. It appears that the town-scum ratio is currently 5-3, with an indie potentially mixed in. My current reads are:
NinjaPenguin- Town. I know I'm town.
Camoclone- Neutral. He's Camo; what more can you say? The one thing of note (WIFOMy as it may be) is that nobody has ever listed him under their scumspects. Knowing Camo, that's a bit suspicious.
Blakers- Neutral. If Camo is scum, I think Blakers is town. If Camo is town, I think Blakers is light scum.
Celever- Neutral-Light Town. I don't think Celever would do what he's done if he's scum, but Cypher is still suspicious enough to cancel that out.
Keeper of Night- Anti-town. I still can't decide whether he's a scum or an indie.
rainyman123- Light Scum. He's not even trying to contribute, and isn't really doing anything. That's suspicious to me.
TheAnticipiationEevee- Light town. We still haven't seen his town meta, and this is my guess for it.
scattered mind- Town. If he hadn't survived 2 kills, he'd be fairly high on my scumreads. As it stands, he's almost certainly town unless Darth Sidious is back.
P.S. Thoughts about a massclaim?

Wait, Cel was Vrac and TAE was Cypher/RF. Both of them were suspicious, so I have an increased scumread on TAE.

So, overnight, this happened:
Ye successfully forced Celever to act on Jadethepokemontrainer instead of their intended target.
Care to explain, Celever? I'm pretty sure scum wouldn't voluntarily have targeted Jade, they would have let us lynch him and thus lose the game. So, who was your initial target, and what was the ability?

So, overnight, this happened:

Care to explain, Celever? I'm pretty sure scum wouldn't voluntarily have targeted Jade, they would have let us lynch him and thus lose the game. So, who was your initial target, and what was the ability?

Good. Also, can you give past results?

Night 1 was the only other Night I used it, but I don't think this helps at all.
Ye successfully forced Little Cherrim to act on TheSceptileMaster instead of their intended target.
Since I was reading LC as scum, I had him target an inactive in case the worst were to happen to whoever was targeted.

I know it seems like a cop out excuse, but laziness for some, and for others I didn't have much of a scumread and didn't want to risk messing up town with it.

I know it seems like a cop out excuse, but laziness for some, and for others I didn't have much of a scumread and didn't want to risk messing up town with it.
Always use your abilities. This is a way you can help the town.
Also, you look incredibly suspicious with those results, almost hinting to me that you don't really have the ability and just want to incriminate Celever for your final mislynch. I'll see what he says before I make my judgement.
P.S. Did you ask the hosts if it could redirect the Nightkill?

Wait, Cel was Vrac and TAE was Cypher/RF. Both of them were suspicious, so I have an increased scumread on TAE.

Oh, there is a clear reason why the two subbed out lol. Here, I'll explain in a somewhat lengthy post and a role claim.

So originally, this was my role...
QUOTE="Jabberwock, convMessage: 418326, member: 107419"]You’re Bootstrap Bill, and you’re aligned with The Motley Crew. You sold your soul to Davy Jones long ago after he rescued you from the depths, but you’ve managed some measure of control over your own fate. Now you’ve joined with your son, Will Turner, and the other pirates on this vessel.

Passive Ability: Between Worlds
You will gain a single-use version of all Night Abilities used on you. (You will not gain the same Ability twice.)

Passive Ability: Part of the Crew, Part of the Ship
You know Davy Jones will come to collect his dues eventually. Each Night Phase (except Night 0) until Night 3, you may PM the hosts the name of another player. If, in those three guesses, you do not find the identity of Davy Jones, Between Worlds will lock. (You will not be told which of the three guesses, if any, is correct.)

Win Condition: All threats to the Motley Crew are eliminated.[/QUOTE]

Everything seemed fine and what not, interesting role, not really good but the aim was to find Davy Jones before the role becomes useless.
However, after continuous guesses:

I would like to use Part of the Crew, Part of the Ship to check Scattered Mind.
I would like to use Part of the Crew, Part of the Ship to check NinjaPenguin.
Use Part of the Crew, Part of the Ship on double o squirtle

This happened:
Ye did not make a guess at the identity of Davy Jones this Night. Neither of the guesses ye did make was correct, so yer role has been updated accordingly:

You’re Bootstrap Bill, and you’re aligned with The Motley Crew. You sold your soul to Davy Jones long ago after he rescued you from the depths, but you’ve managed some measure of control over your own fate. Now you’ve joined with your son, Will Turner, and the other pirates on this vessel.

Passive Ability: Between Worlds
[LOCKED]

Active Ability: Part of the Crew, Part of the Ship
You know Davy Jones will come to collect his dues eventually. Each Night Phase (except Night 0) until Night 3, you may PM the hosts the name of another player. If, in those three guesses, you do not find the identity of Davy Jones, Between Worlds will lock. (You will not be told which of the three guesses, if any, is correct.)

Win Condition: All threats to the Motley Crew are eliminated.

Which made the role completely useless, which is what I was left with.

After Cypher's sub out for not being able to allocate the time commitment, reinforce did what he could, and apparently after he had got the active locked, the role became useless, lost interest and subbed out, which is what I am left with.

Now, this role is kinda dull to work with, soooooooooo Im screwed?

What I propose is if there is a transporter thing which can swap me with someone else or like something that uses me as essentially a human shield, please do go ahead, as my role will never gain any information outside of the day phases.

Oh and in addition, apparently, no one used "single versions of Night Abilities" on me N0 N1 N2 or N3, so I don't have any of those either, so literally a role without any actives I am at :/

Oh, there is a clear reason why the two subbed out lol. Here, I'll explain in a somewhat lengthy post and a role claim.
That's great. I didn't care why they subbed out; I just thought Cypher was scummy.
Now then, that was a pretty good premature scummy role claim. It's even useless too! This is just as scummy as anything on you before.

That's great. I didn't care why they subbed out; I just thought Cypher was scummy.
Now then, that was a pretty good premature scummy role claim. It's even useless too! This is just as scummy as anything on you before.
I just realized that Bootstrap Bill was confirmed to be in the game and I don't think he would be a scum. TAE is fairly clear for now.

Active Ability: Captain of the Ship
It’s your ship; that makes you captain! That means you can order everyone around, and they have to do what you say! Each Night Phase, you may PM the hosts the names of two players. If the first player uses any Abilities that Night, the Abilities will be redirected to the second player.

@Hosts could this ability redirect the NK?

Hold on @TheAnticipationEevee . Didn't your role say you got three guesses max? And in the quote you have from Jabberwock, he says you didn't make a guess. This would mean that you could only have two guesses, but you give three. So, am I missing something here? Or is this all accurate and proof that you're lying?

Hold on @TheAnticipationEevee . Didn't your role say you got three guesses max? And in the quote you have from Jabberwock, he says you didn't make a guess. This would mean that you could only have two guesses, but you give three. So, am I missing something here? Or is this all accurate and proof that you're lying?

No, it gets a guess each night and at the end of night 3 if I didn't find Jones or whatever his name was then that ability would lock. Reinforce happened to also not submit anything night 3 so it was 3 guesses, (technically 4 but 1 was unused).

No, it gets a guess each night and at the end of night 3 if I didn't find Jones or whatever his name was then that ability would lock. Reinforce happened to also not submit anything night 3 so it was 3 guesses, (technically 4 but 1 was unused).
But I thought the role said it couldn't be used Night 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back