Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure he has to hammer, then he is given a random ability to use by another player

Vracken you're amazing. Your posts are perfect like literally xD. Suspicion is healthy and your responses to TSM were exactly what I thought as I read him.

I noticed the similar roles but have been on my phone for the past while and didn't wanna say anything until I checked. Excellent observation!

I believe I'm voting mirdo already. Maybe we could let me hammer again? Not saying it has to be on mirdo, but it worked last time :p

##UNVOTE: mirdo

You mention you think Celever could be using his influence as a part of scums strategy. What is your thoughts on that at the moment? Enough you think they are scum?
I still think it is a possiblity.
we are left with people who all have under 10 games experience (except maybe mord).
Let's say 5 games, with 1 sub out night 1 and 1 mod-kill cause I didn't post enough :D
Yeah, haha! I was just confident you were town so your name didn't come to mind when thinking about scumreads I suppose. :p
Why are you confident he is town? I think he is one of the people that could be scum.

Active Ability: Enhanced Senses

Your sense of smell enables you to distinguish people by their natural odors, and track that individual scent through a crowd of people at a great distance. Furthermore, your enhanced sense of hearing lets you hear people from a great distance, as well as their heartbeats. Each night, you may PM the hosts the name of a player, and you will gather your super senses to watch them without eyes. You will learn how many players they target and how many players target them. However, you will not be able to tell who targets who or who is targeted.
Active Ability: Super Speed

Not only do you run faster than anyone, you think fast, talk fast, and even have inhuman endurance. As such, in order for you to get a good rest, you just gotta run all across the area. While everyone is busy with their actions, they will not notice you, even when you are running next to them. Each night, you may PM the hosts the name of a player. You will zip by them and learn which players they targeted during that night (if any).

Namely both Daredevil (Mirdo) and The Flash (Little Cherrim) being watchers? Doubly so since Mirdo seems to me as just being a stronger watcher, which I believe should (and it does) raise a red flag?
These are the same sort of abilities, but I think Cherrims is stronger, because Daredevil cant see who they have targeted.

Sorry mord, I was just guessing how long you had been playing for haha ^w^

Yea, sorry, I messed up which one did what, Cherims is stronger. However, Mirdo also has their second ability which could easily unbalance that powerlevel. Thanks for pointing out my mistake though, it was rookie

Day 4 Votecount 1

The people who are being voted are in chronological order
5 votes for a majority
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask

Mordacazir 0: Celever (vote) l
@mirdo 1: Celever (vote) l Lord o da rings (vote)
@Lord o da rings 1: Vracken (vote) l

Not Voting: Celever l Mordacazir l Little Cherrim l TheSceptileMaster l Mirdo l GM Draclord

Due to PokeBeach being down for a while, Day 4 will now end on Friday at 5pm EST.

All claim are somewhat within normal limit. I'm not surprised if each safe-claim has almost the exact wording as the real scum role. (not include theory of scum having really good role writer). All the claim can only validate if their ability can somehow be proven like Celever saving Cherrim. All the investigating result can easily be fake.

##VOTE: MIRDO

Well, I was hoping people would actually put things out there, Cherim, you didn't answer me, if we weren't desperate at the moment, I could very well see myself voting you, all you have done is collect posts and call for claims recently, you have nothing further to say?

@mirdo no changes to your current opinion?

##Unvote: Lord o da rings
##Vote: Mirdo

My only thoughts at the moment, are that both Celever and Mirdo's character images are not centred like they should.
*Will add more. Don't kill me :(

Soo. I´ve any one is wondering. Was a bit "inactive" because i didn´t have thaaat much time and because it's a bit of a hot situation for a bird like me to be around ifyouknowwhatimsaying.
But(t) i will make a case against me. It is pretty much midnight for me right now. So i will do that in a few hours after i slept.
Meaning if you have any questions, anything unclear about my person or anything why you think I'm scum you want me to "explain" or what ever. Just tell me now i will adress that then.
Good night everybody for now.

Aright thanks for the support guys! Appreciate it. ;)
Nah its fine. Here goes:

"Mirdo you could´ve just faked your Ability findings and stuff"
Yes i could've. But why would I. I don´t have anything to hide really. I didint do anything interessting. You could say i miss used my abilities? I dunno.
And if i was to fake my things i wouldnt make it this "odd" would I? Its just me beeing a derp.

"Mirdo starts to crumble"
Yes. I do. I kinda take this game seriously. And when your pretty much attacked from each side and are on your own and do not have much experience in this type of game any way and have to deal with doing it all in your second language.
Then Misstakes will happen.

"Your abilities look like your typical "Scum watcher"
Kind of? I guess. I couldn't tell you tbh.
But my abilities don´t really make sense for Scum do they?
I can watch a person. But can´t tell to who or by who they got targeted and i can save myself from beeing watched. As far as i understand that is that if i'd target someone with e.g. a nightkill the person who watches the victim would still see me target them. Because my passive only saves me from beeing targeted directly by a non lethal ability. Means that ability is kinda pointless if i was scum. It would just raise suspicion. As it did on this day.
And mordcazir actually pointed out in #545 that cherrim's ability is really similar. But as is way stronger then mine. At least from my watch point because you can pretty much watch 2 people at the same time. Which would be way more helpful for the scum team. But we still have the thing that Celever pretty much confirmed him beeing town (if that story is true, not saying it isnt.)

@mirdo no changes to your current opinion?
(question from @Vracken )
What opinion? I didn't really have one did i? I just raised suspecion against Lord because she wasnt that active then she defended her self for now.

So. The most important question is: who do else do we have on the plate (except for me?)
WELL
It's is time for Pokebeach's favorite gameshow!
THE LYNCHING GAME!
With your host Mirdo Chuck-Egal!

Which Contestants do we have today John?
These lovely Pokepersons Mirdo! (in no Particular order)
Contestant No. 1:
@Lord o da rings ! This innocent looking Snowfox might have a dark secret! She raised some eyebrows by lurking in the shadows quite a bit and (at least for me) beeing
a bit suspecious as she took everything i said against me in an effort to pull the target away from her white fluffy fur! Also her ability seems a bit pointless. Maybe just a safe claim to cover up something bigger? Is she the one we are searching for to don't die a villian death? You decide!
Contestant No. 2:
@LittleCherrim and @Celever! For the end we have a double pack! These two lovely chaps could be yours for the choping. Despite pretty much beeing confotown suspecion still floats around! Cherrim boosts an ability that (at least for me) would be considered nice for the scum team! Also Vracken pointed out some things that indeed make him look a bit more suspecious! And is celever a cudly koala or did he just J. K Roll up a story of very believable proportions? You decide!
(FYI this was all a refrence to the 90's US American version of "The dating game" with host Chuck Woolery and Narrator John Cramer.)

and i guess thats it. I mean. Everyone else is just kinda suspecious in their own right.
And if anyone is wondering. If i go out, which i hope i don't anymore after this WoT :p, i go out with a bang. So i wanted to do something big. I guess. *seagull shrug*
If there is anything unclear. Just throw a fry on the ground. I'll be with you shortly. Or ask. That works too

Oh well i miss taged @Little Cherrim
Also what i wanted to add:
People who i especially find suspecious (out of the "Rest pile")
@Vracken for beeing pretty aggressive and pushy against inactives. Despite not beeing much better. Could be a try to take a leading role on the train to avoid be choped aswell. Also his ability seems... intresting. May you tell us what you did with it?

@GM DracLord his predecessor was kinda scummy looking and DracLord is still a bit on the high-ish list for me. As he wasn't to confident to share his role and dodged questions. His role seems very towny. doe. But could be a cover up for pretty much everything. Similar to my Lord theory (actually having a scum ability that has nothing or little to do with their safe claim)

And rn i noticed i pretty much "Suspecioused" everybody except Sceptile and Mordcazir. Which both are also kinda quiet. But not tooo suspecious if you ask me.

You guys see what i mean? Everybody is kinda suspecious in their own right. Its hard for a small seagull to comprehend. (Im pretty sure thats not how you spell that word) or rather pick someone to lynch. Especially because its do or die time.

@mirdo who is your absolute top scumread, though? You can very well say "these confotownies might be scum lol" but what matters is who you place your vote on.

Also, out of interest mirdo, how did you go about posting your results to the thread earlier on?

@Celever like i said. It's hard to tell.
Ability wise probably Cherim
In total probably Lord still.

And what do you mean by this?:
Also, out of interest mirdo, how did you go about posting your results to the thread earlier on?

I just went into my DM's and copied what i found.

I just went into my DM's and copied what i found.
Through copy/pasting the body of the PM or the quote button?

And in that case, make an entire post focussing on Lorde. She is my second-highest scumread, very close with TSM. If you bring up some good points I could change my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back