Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, well ideally I'll hammer today as it makes me immune to the nightkill. mirdo is the best option and we can vote mord tomorrow.

Really, after all i did to start a case against me and for Lord you just wanna kill this charismatic game-show hosting son of a gull in a suit?

I, for my part, think i did a good job on telling you guys why i shouldn't be lynched. I get that im shady to some capacity. But that's up to you to decide.

Day 4 Votecount 2

The people who are being voted are in chronological order
5 votes for a majority
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask

Mordacazir 0: Celever (vote) l
@mirdo 3: Celever (vote) l Lord o da rings (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) | Vracken (vote)
Lord o da rings 1: Vracken (vote) l | Mordacazir (vote) |
Celever 0: Mordacazir (vote) |

Not Voting: Celever l Little Cherrim l TheSceptileMaster l Mirdo l

Day 4 will end in roughly 24 hours from now.

Mordacazir is on V/LA from now until Sunday (when D5 would begin if this game is not over by then).

Day 4 Final Votecount

The people who are being voted are in chronological order
5 votes for a majority
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask

Mordacazir 0: Celever (vote) l
@mirdo 5: Celever (vote) l Lord o da rings (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) | Vracken (vote) | Little Cherrim (vote) | Mirdo (vote)
Lord o da rings 1: Vracken (vote) l | Mordacazir (vote) |
Celever 0: Mordacazir (vote) |

Not Voting: Celever l TheSceptileMaster l

NIGHT 4
"Look, all I'm saying is how the hell can Daredevil block people?" scattered mind asked.
"Well, you know it's a bit of a tricky question, but what about those motion detectors he got, huh? classic Daredevil" DoS replied.

Loki- "Yeah guys it's cool, I'm not Daredevil and I'm scum, I just outed myself.. so.. yeah.."

7a62a01e82.jpg

You are Loki and you are aligned with the Supervillains. You are part of a race called the Frost Giants but were raised by Odin. Eventually you found out you were adopted and didn’t take it to lightly. Known as the Trickster God, you use your powers of illusion to fool your enemies. You don’t really have anything to gain by taking over Earth except for one thing: Your brother Thor would be crushed if you succeeded.

Active Ability: Rifts in Space

You can summon rifts to travel to different places. You can’t risk travelling to different places here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spy on anyone with them! Each night you may PM the hosts the name of a player. You will summon a rift far enough from them to spy on them and learn how many players they target and how many players target them. Due to being so far away, however, you will not be able to tell who targets who or who is targeted.

Passive Ability: Illusions

You can use illusions to hide yourself as if nobody’s there. If anyone tries to target you with a non-lethal ability, they won’t see you, and therefore, will fail to act upon you.

Win Condition: Outnumber all players not aligned with the Supervillains

Night 4 has started. No player is allowed to post here during the night. All players may now use their night actions, if they have any.

Night 4 will end on Sunday at 5pm EST.

Good Night!

Last edited:
DAY 5

The night was quiet. No one dared to move but the shadows of the evil spirits, searching for their next poor victim to destroy..
"Did you hear that?" said one of the superheroes to their friend.
Everyone got out of their hideouts to look for the body, but they could not find anything.

"Who's missing?" scattered mind asked.
"Little Cherrim, is the only player not here.." DoS replied.

??

-------------

Day 5 has started! There are 6 players alive. Majority to lynch is 4.

Day 5 will end on Friday at 5pm EST.

THIS IS MYLO- THE TOWN MUST LYNCH SCUM OR THEY LOSE

Everyone report any results they got last night.

Now.

I will be checking your active times on the forums periodically to ensure you do not ignore this request.

not having an ability of my own suuuuuucks :U

Celever, I protected you, because A. Confotown B. I chose you over Cherrim since you would be more effective in finding scum during day periods, which is more crucial than ability usage.
Thing is, rainyman targeted you in the past and I was told by the hosts that there was a residue. I can't provide any quotes now sinc eI am away from an actual computer, and quoting on my phone is hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back