Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well i got sniped there i guess.
First of all. Don´t pop up in front of people thas weird.
Second of all. Im sorry if i missgender any one i just go by german logic where "the User" or "The participent" gets a male article so in doubt i just adress anyone as he.
But thats beside all the points now.

I mean sure. You might play a quiet game. I kinda do too. Point is it COULD still mean you´re scum. And as nobody will just pop out of the ground and say "Hey look at me, im scum ples lynch me" i just gotta make accusations

If the flavour really indicate what happen to the scum night kill, unless any other person want to counter claim being the reason that kill was prevented, I would totally see Celever as confo-town..
@Celever, I assume Lorde was your way of referring to me, I was baffled at first. and then i saw your realisation post.
Yeah, haha! I was just confident you were town so your name didn't come to mind when thinking about scumreads I suppose. :p

@Celever sure here you go.
7a6d93aee1.jpg

You are Daredevil and you are aligned with the Superheroes. Even though you are blind, you have managed to become a great lawyer, awesome fighter, and most importantly, an amazing superhero. All of your other senses are sharp and powerful, to the extent of not really needing your eyes at all.

Passive Ability: Temperament

You are sensitive to heat, which allows you to sense the temperature of people in order to determine whether a person is alive, how long they have been dead, and many other changes in body temperature. As such, you can sense those who approach you, and escape right on time. If anyone tries to target you with a non-lethal ability, they won’t be able to approach you, and therefore, will fail to act upon you.

Active Ability: Enhanced Senses

Your sense of smell enables you to distinguish people by their natural odors, and track that individual scent through a crowd of people at a great distance. Furthermore, your enhanced sense of hearing lets you hear people from a great distance, as well as their heartbeats. Each night, you may PM the hosts the name of a player, and you will gather your super senses to watch them without eyes. You will learn how many players they target and how many players target them. However, you will not be able to tell who targets who or who is targeted.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the Superheroes

If that´s what you need to not put a cute little seagull on a chopping block :p

What results? Of my active you mean? Or am i missing something

As my active just says that people targeted someone or got targeted but not by who or anything beyond that i didn´t get any intresting information really.

As my active just says that people targeted someone or got targeted but not by who or anything beyond that i didn´t get any intresting information really.
What Little Cherrim said. All info is useful, and your reluctance to provide it implies a coverup.

Night 1:

You targeted TheSceptileMaster and found that he had targeted one player and that no one had targeted him.

Night 2

You targeted GM Draclord and found that he had targeted no players and that no one had targeted him.

Night 3:

You targeted TheSceptileMaster and found that he had targeted one player and that no one had targeted him.

So yeah. Nothing interessting. Watched Sceptile the first night because he wasnt to active.
Then i noticed my Ability isnt toooo helpful anyway. So then i watched Draclord because he just jumped in.
Then i just watched Sceptile again. I just wanted to do anything with my ability. He was quite towny for me the whole game so i thought "Maybe i see when a scum wants to target him" but nope.
Literraly nothing intresting.

OK, so of the claims thus far, both could very easily be scum. Mafians oftentimes have masonchats to influence the town a bit, and mirdo's ability is a great tool scum can use to scout for power roles, as if you target someone it means you have an ability to use.

The others I quoted need to claim ASAP.

Why didn't you target Celever last night @mirdo, are you not curious when Celever said he want to do the hammer to unlock an ability.

I really have a mixed feeling on @mirdo now. I felt a scum sensation from him, but as I'm not totally sure about it as my reads are not usually pointing straight.

@GM DracLord it wouldn´t really help. I would just have seen "Yes he targeted someone with his ability". So i thought ok. Let´s watch someone not that high on the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back