Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red actually has 2 more guesses since you get the clue's number worth of guesses +1. :p ANT has been added to the list and the graphic has been fully updated here.

Since it's now been 48 hours since the last clue was posted, Red Team automagically passes and play moves onto the Blue Team. @Skyleaf2000 can post her next clue whenever she's ready.

Fair enough ^w^
Good job btw, In all likelyhood, I am going to be pretty bad as our spymaster, so ah, good luck team

And Blue Team wins R3, good job! Here's the final board:

XwvP0j5.png

Blue has now won 2 rounds and Red has won 1. If Blue wins R4, they'll be the winners of the full challenge, otherwise we'll be moving on to R5.

I'll get the next board made up and sent to the R4 spymasters later this morning after I've finished my forum checks and such.

Codenames Round 4!

@Luispipe8 is the Spymaster for the RED TEAM
@Vracken is the Spymaster for the BLUE TEAM

Round 4 Board:
VdNEs4Y.png

cloud
activity
giants
passenger
snail

shake
suit
chairs
wrench
cent

line
competition
man
pie
show

truck
river
copper
business
frog

teeth
rake
temper
cherry
body

Here is a link to the rules and the gameplay breakdown. Make sure you understand how the game is played.

Also, this is your final reminder that NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION ABOUT THIS GAME IS ALLOWED. (That includes talking to me about the game, since I am privy to hidden information and do not want to accidentally give anything away.) Any team found to be breaking that rule will forfeit the entire challenge. If Spymasters have questions regarding their words, they can contact me privately, but any and all other communication needs to be handled within this thread.

And with the formalities out of the way, Round 4 start! This round, Blue has 9 codenames to Red's 8, so Blue will begin.

Last edited:
Four?

Okay, I think Suit is definitely one, because you sew to create a suit. Otherwise, here's my thoughts:
- Activity; as sewing is an activity
- Line; because lots of sewing is done in a [straight] line
- Competition; because sewing competitions? (xD)
- Body; because you sew to create clothing for your body (the stretches xD)

Bbbbbut it's also like really late, so who knows what I'm thinking. XD
(It may be worth being cautious, because we are ahead.)

##SUIT for sure.

I was gonna mention this earlier but I checked this on my phone and then promptly forgot: a type of sewing uses the "river" stitch, so I definitely think that river is one of the words. I agree with you on line too, but I'm not sure on the others.

##SUIT for sure.

I was gonna mention this earlier but I checked this on my phone and then promptly forgot: a type of sewing uses the "river" stitch, so I definitely think that river is one of the words. I agree with you on line too, but I'm not sure on the others.

SUIT is indeed a blue word, congrats! 4 more guesses left, or you can pass. I'll update the list now.

##LINE

Yup xD

I was gonna mention this earlier but I checked this on my phone and then promptly forgot: a type of sewing uses the "river" stitch, so I definitely think that river is one of the words.
Will Vracken know that though? If he didn't know the relevance, we could easily hit the Assassin or a Red word, so I'm cautious.

I think Activity should be our next guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back