Finished Werewolf XXXI: Grima's Rebirth - GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me as a sub, please.

I think Celever's aggressiveness on E_M was a mix of attacking for pressure and policy lynch on his play. I'm not voting him, for that reason, for now. Though depending on his actions moving on here, I might have to check him out if/when I think he is getting too aggressive for my taste.

TBH, I won't blame anyone who went against E_M, he barely makes any sense at all.

Now, what I /am/ surprised about is that Camo and Celever haven't had their usual 5 page debate yet.

Then why post it at all? You claimed extremely early.

This is inferred role fishing.
I'm not gonna speak for EM and I'm not scum buddies with him, nor am I scum trying to buddy with the Confo town,
But it's pretty obvious why he posted what he did.
From what I understood from all of this is that he wanted the pressure on him to stop, and clearly only posted what he needed to post to get people off his back.

But anyway, back to the game.

I am sorry, I honestly don't remember the acronym being used, I remember the PHRASE being used though.
Okay, I have difficulty believing this. RVS is the phrase people use... not Random Voting Stage. Is this indicative of alignment? I'm not sure. I can easily see EM lying as town if he thinks that is the easiest way out, which seems more likely since he claimed Chrom (I think?).

##VOTE: mordacazir

You could be lucky to get scum role twice in a row
I don't understand the logic behind this vote, even if it was random. Your reason seems to contradict the point of voting - you're saying that it is unlikely morda would be scum... so why are you voting for him? Not that it really matters - the logic is flawed anyway...

Obviously, didn't you see my post from before the game started? @bbninjas can confirm.
I am confused.

Yeah, @thegrovylekid is IMO scummier this game than he was last game. his post had a lot of panic. When he made the post, though, I just felt it was too early to get all up in his face about it.
Yes, I noticed the same similarities.

Morda's backpedal was also very scummy.
Why/how? Me saying this post's lack of reasoning is scummy does not make it scummy.

@Empoleon_master (6): [simsands (Vote)] [Celever (Vote)] [King Xerneas (Vote)] [mordacazir (Vote)] [Professor Palutena (Vote)] [Camoclone (Vote)] [The Healer (Vote)]
[For future reference.]

The Healer (1): [Camoclone (Vote)] [bbninjas (Vote)]
ERROR 389: Unidentified vote: bbninjas

Shouldn't need to unvote but fiiiiine ##UNVOTE

This is super weird game design having two softs on D1. A part of me is still suspicious.
Super weird? Not at all. PB is very good at having soft claims in closed setups, and it is the fault of the two players...

Anyway, ##UNVOTE: Empoleon_master ##RECORD: Professor Palutena
This post is an opportunistic bandwagon and nothing less than that. This is very scummy.
Nice singling out you've got going there. King Xerneas, mordacazir, Camoclone and The Healer all "bandwagoned" depending on your definition, so this vote makes me wonder. [For future reference.]

EM, SM, or SS. Those are our options.
Does Camo normally do this? As in, give only a small amount of options when in fact there are much more options? I'm pretty sure this is a tactic used to fool, which could be completely what Camo is aiming for in getting reactions in the form of votes. However, Camo could be subtly building some ground in manipulating town to think a certain way for later in the day, which I could see as a Camo scum play. [For future reference - the players Camo provides as options.]

Though, honestly I didn't think Chrom would actually be in this game after the D1 story bit. Your role doesn't say anything about testing people with the Fire Emblem either.
Food for thought.
In this closed set-up game, it should be guaranteed that the host provides some form of flavour safeclaim for the scum otherwise, as witnessed in past games, everything is based on safeclaims and scum generally fall apart. This means that every flavour claim should be written by the host/s, meaning this food for thought is relatively null.

How? I don't see any inferred role fishing there.

I'm not gonna speak for EM and I'm not scum buddies with him, nor am I scum trying to buddy with the Confo town,
Huh? Why are you posting this if you are town? You sound like a player worried about being falsely accused/receiving suspicion for false reasons. Scum are the players that worry about receiving unnecessary suspicion, not town. That said, I have clarified to prevent misunderstandings in this way before as town, so I can see where you may be coming from.

>.>

@Empoleon_master (6): [simsands (Vote)] [Celever (Vote)] [King Xerneas (Vote)] [mordacazir (Vote)] [Professor Palutena (Vote)] [Camoclone (Vote)] [The Healer (Vote)]
[For future reference.]

The Healer (1): [Camoclone (Vote)] [bbninjas (Vote)]
ERROR 389: Unidentified vote: bbninjas

Shouldn't need to unvote but fiiiiine ##UNVOTE

This is super weird game design having two softs on D1. A part of me is still suspicious.
Super weird? Not at all. PB is very good at having soft claims in closed setups, and it is the fault of the two players...

Anyway, ##UNVOTE: Empoleon_master ##RECORD: Professor Palutena
This post is an opportunistic bandwagon and nothing less than that. This is very scummy.
Nice singling out you've got going there. King Xerneas, mordacazir, Camoclone and The Healer all "bandwagoned" depending on your definition, so this vote makes me wonder. [For future reference.]

EM, SM, or SS. Those are our options.
Does Camo normally do this? As in, give only a small amount of options when in fact there are much more options? I'm pretty sure this is a tactic used to fool, which could be completely what Camo is aiming for in getting reactions in the form of votes. However, Camo could be subtly building some ground in manipulating town to think a certain way for later in the day, which I could see as a Camo scum play. [For future reference - the players Camo provides as options.]

Though, honestly I didn't think Chrom would actually be in this game after the D1 story bit. Your role doesn't say anything about testing people with the Fire Emblem either.
Food for thought.
In this closed set-up game, it should be guaranteed that the host provides some form of flavour safeclaim for the scum otherwise, as witnessed in past games, everything is based on safeclaims and scum generally fall apart. This means that every flavour claim should be written by the host/s, meaning this food for thought is relatively null.

How? I don't see any inferred role fishing there.

Huh? Why are you posting this if you are town? You sound like a player worried about being falsely accused/receiving suspicion for false reasons. Scum are the players that worry about receiving unnecessary suspicion, not town. That said, I have clarified to prevent misunderstandings in this way before as town, so I can see where you may be coming from.[/quote]

Also, uh, vote. ##VOTE: Celever

Because of that odd singling out and casting false suspicion.

For the record, I am 108% certain that Celever's push on EM is proof that Camo is scum. I'm leaving my vote where it is.

For the record, I am 108% certain that Celever's push on EM is proof that Camo is scum. I'm leaving my vote where it is.

I don't remember you saying you'll leave your vote on someone. Sure, you are barely active on D1 but you usually change your vote depends on the given suspects. You also share your opinion about the cases. This time, you lean on your promise from the pre-game that you'll vote for Camo as if it is good enough to avoid being noticed or not sharing your opinion on cases.

@bbninjas, I singled out Prof P because his bandwagon was the only scummy one. Everyone knows that EM's lynch would have been a pretty decent one -- even his brother Lissa stated this. However, Prof P jumped on it very early, using logic which he wouldn't have used had he read every post in the thread, which given Camo's inactivity today isn't that many, so I'm sure he has read them. It seems more like he wanted to accelerate the wagon and was searching for a reason so as to not seem super scummy than he noticed something scummy and therefore wanted to place a vote, which is behaviour only found in scum.

Also thank you for noticing that post; when everyone else ignored it I thought there must have been a forum bug! Dx

I missed Celever's second question q.q (sorry Celever)

I voted King Xerneas to see peoples reactions, there were none, so I didn't really get anything out of it :/ (I also missed out on RVS, so I was sad, q.q), otherwise it was just the first name I saw on Voms first update thingy

^w^

I missed Celever's second question q.q (sorry Celever)

I voted King Xerneas to see peoples reactions, there were none, so I didn't really get anything out of it :/ (I also missed out on RVS, so I was sad, q.q), otherwise it was just the first name I saw on Voms first update thingy

^w^
OK, now that there has been more progression in the thread, why haven't you yet changed your vote? Clearly voting for King Xerneas didn't find any reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back