Finished Werewolf XXXI: Grima's Rebirth - GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I totally missed that IE was claiming Lissa. I thought he was just singing a song :x

Fine, if you're willing to put your neck out like that then I'll believe IE for now. EM, please try to think about your posts carefully so that you're useful to the town.

This is super weird game design having two softs on D1. A part of me is still suspicious.

Anyway, ##UNVOTE: Empoleon_master ##RECORD: Professor Palutena
This post is an opportunistic bandwagon and nothing less than that. This is very scummy.
Thank you for believing me finally, now back to buisiness.

##VOMNOMNOMNOM CELEVER

Explain yourself for jumping on the EM band wagon when I just asked what a freaking acronym meant? SCUM!

Thank you for believing me finally, now back to buisiness.

##VOMNOMNOMNOM CELEVER

Explain yourself for jumping on the EM band wagon when I just asked what a freaking acronym meant? SCUM!
Nono, I started the EM bandwagon. Seriously, read the thread I linked earlier, you're misusing so many terms >_<

@Celever, The song wasn't the give away for me, it was that in the message I wrote there was:
Chrom, I'm Lissa, I.E. your sister.

I.E.
IE

IE
Ice Espeon

That was supposed to be a hint for my brother, Chrom, who I get to message daily (really useful ability now <3). I had no idea who Chrom was until EM claimed it, for the record.

This is super weird game design having two softs on D1. A part of me is still suspicious.

It's not weird game design. If a mason came forward and outed his partner D1, would that be weird game design? Absolutely not.

@Celever, The song wasn't the give away for me, it was that in the message I wrote there was:

I.E.
IE

IE
Ice Espeon

That was supposed to be a hint for my brother, Chrom, who I get to message daily (really useful ability now <3). I had no idea who Chrom was until EM claimed it, for the record.

It's not weird game design. If a mason came forward and outed his partner D1, would that be weird game design? Absolutely not.
I.E
TAKE ALL OF MY FACE PALMS! *slams head into desk*

Nono, I started the EM bandwagon. Seriously, read the thread I linked earlier, you're misusing so many terms >_<
You not only created the bandwagon, you jumped into it, added race horses, and then asked if you could add booster rockets to it.

Calm down. There was a bandwagon on you because you were shouting and getting angry for (seemingly) no reason. Celever was well within his rights to pursue you for that and seeing your reaction totally justified it.

You arent masons. Stop trying to pretend like you are.
*puts on mason mask* *ghosts of misslynched masons appear* "we are the ghosts of mason's past, stop pretrending you are one of us, or our wrath shall smite you from this planet, OOOOOOOOOH" >_> Damn, you've got me, I'm scum. ,:/ Also I'm not sure it's called mason if only one of you can talk to the other.

You arent masons. Stop trying to pretend like you are.

.__.

I'm not trying to. I was just countering Celever's comment on the game design with a similar example.

This is my ability that led to this:

You are Lissa. Chrom's tomboyish little sister, the princess of Ylisse. With nary an ounce of snobbery in your nature, you is among the most likable and approachable of the Shepherds. The girl most likely to snort.

Ability: Family Bonds
You and your brother share a strong bond, but he is busy with all his new responsibilities and doesn’t have as much time for you these days. Each day, you may PM us a message no longer than 10 words, it will be delivered to him. (Any names count for 3 words.)

I sent the message of

Chrom, I'm Lissa, I.E. your sister.

to Vom and Keeper, and now EM is claiming that he received it and that he is indeed, Chrom. I cannot vouch for his credibility, but make of him what you will.

Nowhere did I say we were masons, nor am I trying to pretend that we are.

.__.

I'm not trying to. I was just countering Celever's comment on the game design with a similar example.

This is my ability that led to this:

I sent the message of

to Vom and Keeper, and now EM is claiming that he received it and that he is indeed, Chrom. I cannot vouch for his credibility, but make of him what you will.

Nowhere did I say we were masons, nor am I trying to pretend that we are.
Ok, posting my SAFE CLAIM now.

You are Chrom. The prince of Ylisse and descendant of the Hero King. While of noble blood, you also lead a militia known as the Shepherds. Your strong conviction makes you a fine captain. The most likely to break things.​

Class: Lord

Win Condition: Eliminate all non town-aligned players.

Ok time to post my scum role now.

You are Chrom. The prince of Ylisse and descendant of the Hero King. While of noble blood, you also lead a militia known as the Shepherds. Your strong conviction makes you a fine captain. The most likely to break things.​

Class: Lord

Win Condition: Eliminate all non town-aligned players.

EM, joking around like that doesn't help at all. People will eventually take your jokes seriously and lynch you. Respond calmly. When people see you being salty like that it just makes them think that you don't care and that they'd be better off without you as it would be easier to play that way, which makes it a lot easier to lynch you. Responding calmly makes other people more open to listen to what you have to say and not dismiss it as mindless ramblings. If this sounds harsh, it wasn't intended to be.

Unless you're scum, then go as crazy as you want.

(This is a test~)

And if someone comes in and says "lynch IE! He's coaching scum to blend into the town!!!" then lol. I'm doing us all a favour here.

EM, joking around like that doesn't help at all. People will eventually take your jokes seriously and lynch you. Respond calmly. When people see you being salty like that it just makes them think that you don't care and that they'd be better off without you as it would be easier to play that way, which makes it a lot easier to lynch you. Responding calmly makes other people more open to listen to what you have to say and not dismiss it as mindless ramblings. If this sounds harsh, it wasn't intended to be.

Unless you're scum, then go as crazy as you want.

(This is a test~)
I am sorry then, I think I saw a well known WW player do this sort of thing and somehow not get lynched for it multiple times before, so I likely subconsciously picked up on it heavily.
Lastly because we have no other leads I say TGK or Celever for scum, tgk has maybe scummy posts, and celever created the bandwagon for me with booster rockets.

...Well, that blew up quickly.
I still think that you've overreacted completely throughout this situation...But I find your claim believable enough not to lynch you.

##UNTAG: Empoleon_master

Though, honestly I didn't think Chrom would actually be in this game after the D1 story bit. Your role doesn't say anything about testing people with the Fire Emblem either.
Food for thought.

Nobody has really 'jumped' out at me as being scummy at the moment. I'm not quite sure I agree with Celever's logic on why EM might have been scum due to his uncertainty of what a term meant, but I don't necessarily see that as scummy. Rather, I see it as a townie eager to lynch a wolf and jumping on any little piece of evidence presented on an otherwise hard to work with D1.

So, does anybody have any leads?

Just a heads-up, everyone, my laptop is having some serious issues, so I won't be able to post very much.

So far, day 1 hasn't been too much. EM's freaked out over something tiny again, but that's usual for him. His "claim" however, is missing just about everything that (I assume) other roles have, going off of my own.

Nobody specific I really want to vote for right now, though.

Just a heads-up, everyone, my laptop is having some serious issues, so I won't be able to post very much.

So far, day 1 hasn't been too much. EM's freaked out over something tiny again, but that's usual for him. His "claim" however, is missing just about everything that (I assume) other roles have, going off of my own.

Nobody specific I really want to vote for right now, though.
I dodn't put much in my role post due to me not wanting scum to find out how much hp I have or my class which I figure are things that could make or kill me, and/or everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back