Finished Werewolf XXXI: Grima's Rebirth - GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##BADPUN: bbninjas

Don't want to let the bad puns we made go to waste!

Also, can you get on Skype, Jabber? To discuss OLB?

Why are you randomlly asking that unrelated question?

Let me save you the trouble of saying something stupid.

##IGNITE Empoleon_master

On another note, I've just gotta say this - I lol'd when I got my role.

Never saw you giving hints about your role.

1. It's day 1.
2. Vom's the host, and I'm very curious to see what happens.
3. There's one vote on you and you already seem to be panicking.
4. Did I mention we're not even 12 hours into day 1?
5. Vom isn't playing, therefore my vote probably means nothing.

What's with the panic?

but...but... you can't lynch me with me! D:

In all seriousness, BB was pretty quick to try and shift pressure off of himself over a fake vote.

##UNBADPUN: Vom
##BADPUN: bbninjas

it's day 1, so we probably shouldn't take anything seriously for a while.

OMGUS

I smiled a bit, but I didn't lol. Wish I could have gotten a character I liked more, but at least it isn't Sully or Tharja.

Giving hints about your role.

OK so you are doing some basic scummy things, which.. you also did last game. You know.. where you were scum.

Yeah, @thegrovylekid is IMO scummier this game than he was last game. his post had a lot of panic. When he made the post, though, I just felt it was too early to get all up in his face about it.

I still think EM is scum though, so let's stick with that for now. TGK is also scum.

Wow, so many votes. x_x
Here, have a vote count:

This vote count is valid from post #1 to post #177.
  • All names are in chronological order (both the voters and the voted). The number in parenthesis after a non-voter's name is the current vote total they have.
  • The voters' names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis, you can click on it to go to that post.
  • If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player, you can click on the name to go to the post in which they unvoted (clicking on the post in parenthesis will still take you to the post in which they voted).
  • The player whose name is tagged and followed by a number in parenthesis is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.
  • There are 21 players, so for the Day to end with a majority lynch, it would take 11 votes, unless there are any modifiers.
  • Any Skills or Abilities that have Day usage may be used, so long as any other required criteria is fulfilled, if any.
  • Any Items or Staves that have Day usage may be used, so long as any other required criteria is fulfilled, if any.
Camoclone (2): [Celever (Vote)] [Jabberwock (Vote)] [Athena (Vote)]
Celever (1): [Camoclone (Vote)] [King Xerneas (Vote)]
bbninjas (1): [thegrovylekid (Vote)]
thegrovylekid (1): [bbninjas (Vote)] [Squirtle Squad (Vote)]
@Empoleon_master (6): [simsands (Vote)] [Celever (Vote)] [King Xerneas (Vote)] [mordacazir (Vote)] [Professor Palutena (Vote)] [Camoclone (Vote)] [The Healer (Vote)]
Squirtle Squad (0): [double o squirtle (Vote)]
double o squirtle (2): [Reinforce (Vote)] [scattered mind (Vote)]
Jabberwock (0): [King Xerneas (Vote)]
The Healer (1): [Camoclone (Vote)] [bbninjas (Vote)]
mordacazir (2): [GM DracLord (Vote)] [double o squirtle (Vote)]
King Xerneas (1): [Ice Espeon (Vote)]

Not Voting (4): @Vracken @Luispipe8 @mordacazir @Cypher333

If any of the links don't work or are wrong, please let me know! :D

You must unvote the player your vote is currently placed on in order for any of your future votes to count. If you don't vote (or unvote) properly, your vote will not be counted.

If you think you should have received a PM for something, or that I missed one of your votes/unvotes, please PM me.

Day 1 will end on Wednesday, February 10th at 7:00 p.m EST, or approximately the time of this post in your own timezone.

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't see EM as scum, and if I recall correctly the games prior to this only had a very small amount of rvs?
I know EM could have just gone to the master document to find out for himself instead of asking, but I don't think he thinks that way tbh...

It didn't stop a group of people of jumping on his wagon so imma look into that when there's more substantial posts to work off,

For now though, I see TGK as the scummiest so I'm keeping my vote where it is,

But if the Empoleon lynch goes through then I'm ok with that too, because the way he posts and floods the thread with random anime and video game references along with none (or misguided) reasoning warrants a policy lynch anyways,

Hmm, I don't see EM as scum, and if I recall correctly the games prior to this only had a very small amount of rvs?
I know EM could have just gone to the master document to find out for himself instead of asking, but I don't think he thinks that way tbh...

It didn't stop a group of people of jumping on his wagon so imma look into that when there's more substantial posts to work off,

For now though, I see TGK as the scummiest so I'm keeping my vote where it is,

But if the Empoleon lynch goes through then I'm ok with that too, because the way he posts and floods the thread with random anime and video game references along with none (or misguided) reasoning warrants a policy lynch anyways,
<_< so you're saying I should always be policy lynched? Also TGK's posts look scummy A? *looks through past few pages to read tgk's posts and look for scum clues*

Ok, did someone send a message an hour or two ago to a character who is canonically not scum?

Ok, did someone send a message an hour or two ago to a character who is canonically not scum?
Why did you phrase your post in this way? You stated someone who is "canonically not scum" as opposed to someone who is "town", or even just saying "did someone send a message an hour or two ago?". This is strange to me, and seems as though you were trying to avoid lying (which I think would fit your personality very well).

I'm also OK with lynching you as a policy lynch-type thing, for the reason SS stated.

And I agree with scattered mind, come join the show @Vracken!

Why did you phrase your post in this way? You stated someone who is "canonically not scum" as opposed to someone who is "town", or even just saying "did someone send a message an hour or two ago?". This is strange to me, and seems as though you were trying to avoid lying (which I think would fit your personality very well).

I'm also OK with lynching you as a policy lynch-type thing, for the reason SS stated.

And I agree with scattered mind, come join the show @Vracken!
FFS I don't know how to say "a character that is not scum" without sounding scummy nor revealing my role. But if someone sent an in game letter to their brother I got it.

FFS I don't know how to say "a character that is not scum" without sounding scummy nor revealing my role. But if someone sent an in game letter to their brother I got it.

Hi Yen'fay, in my pre-game speculation I figured you're likely to be scum. So like, votes please.

Hi Yen'fay, in my pre-game speculation I figured you're likely to be scum. So like, votes please.
Yen'fay? WTH? Also if I was scum don't you think I would be smart enough to put something like this post into scum chat and have them make it not sound scummy first?

My character is town, and they got a message recently stating that they were related to me.
AND WHO SENT A FREAKING message to another character in the castle, because I got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back