Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just connect the dots someone swaps ability's and someone dies in the same night. Also it's Kabutops I just realized I was saying kabuto... Kabuto needs something sharp to swap souls, which must means he kills whoever he swaps with.

I can't figure out exactly what it is you're assuming...

Swapping results in kill?
Sharp item equals death?

@Acetrainer_Samwise
Can you explain what you think happened in more detail? I'm also confused about your scattered mind comments, you claim that his role has changed, how do you know this if all you can do is swap abilities?

Can anyone here confirm that they were in possession of a sharp item?

Anyway, I had a light ball item that makes the actions of the holder to appear in the day update, so that must be the spotlight thing. Not sure if it's ok to reveal another thing.

I used the light ball on quaking because he seems inactive and I wanted to know if he is active at night, but there are too many results.
Yeah, I got your ball. It didn't reveal anything though, since I only have a passive, which can't really do anything now.

I'm in the same boat as other players right now, where I don't really get what's going on with Sam and such.

Oh, I read it wrong. It would make any actions of mine appear in the day update, but I don't have anything I can do right now. @Tapu Lele The Light Ball reveals actions, not roles.

Ok, I'm kind of being forced into this... Say I used my ability on Yog, then Yog would be able to swap abilities, and the person Yog swaps with could swap abilities.

Just a theory, I think the Kabutops swap is more permanent, like I said (I think) Kabutops kills the person he swaps with.

Now my theory is proven right or wrong with this one question... Did you swap abilities last night @scattered mind ?

Ok, I'm kind of being forced into this... Say I used my ability on Yog, then Yog would be able to swap abilities, and the person Yog swaps with could swap abilities.

Just a theory, I think the Kabutops swap is more permanent, like I said (I think) Kabutops kills the person he swaps with.

Now my theory is proven right or wrong with this one question... Did you swap abilities last night @scattered mind ?

Why do you need to know this? I am asking because this is risking me to reveal my role. I don't understand what the logic is behind it.. in other words, I don't understand why you brought it up, or why you thought we are both town to one another?

Wait so it's just a theory? The way you were talking about made it sound like actual FACT that you knew from whatever your own ability is.

Sooo we've basically gone around in circles for two hours and revealed far too many roles without actually gaining anything from the exercise. Gah.

No I know that role exists its a matter of whether or not it was them that swapped last night, We'll know if it was Kabutops if SM would tell us if he swapped, because if he did we would know if it was Kabutops that killed morda...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back