Finished Mafia XLVII: The New Era (Fairy Tail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the second time you've made a useless post about something the host will take care of themselves.
This is not a useless post, actually. And while I’m at it, I am taking note of those who I see viewing this thread and don’t end up posting. I can’t build reads on people who don’t post, and I don’t want to lynch someone who’s actually participating in the game because they are the only people I can actually form reads on.

To repeat myself, writing something off as WIFOM is lazy. Mafia is all about figuring out which of “could be this” or “could be that” is more likely.
By that logic, WIFOM itself is lazy, which I disagree with.
I think mafia me would want to be called "scummy shaymin", just saying. Also, my vote for scattered is still not there...
I’d like to tie this back to the weird votes, such as quaking having 2 despite myself being the only one voting him (and no, I don’t have a double vote). This could have something to do with that.
This is not a useless post, actually. And while I’m at it, I am taking note of those who I see viewing this thread and don’t end up posting. I can’t build reads on people who don’t post, and I don’t want to lynch someone who’s actually participating in the game because they are the only people I can actually form reads on.
100% agree with this, and while I’m at it let’s get rid of my RVS vote, ##UNVOTE ##VOTE: FlavorfulPineApl.

I am still a bit of a noob so I don't know too much but I can say that last game I clearly messed myself and Pinapl up. I will say that I feel this game will have a very different outcome because of another apparent noob TLS. I can't underestimate him or anyone. That is not to say that I should be underestimated either so do as you like.(I will keep posting fluff so don't say I didn't warn you)

I am still a bit of a noob so I don't know too much but I can say that last game I clearly messed myself and Pinapl up. I will say that I feel this game will have a very different outcome because of another apparent noob TLS. I can't underestimate him or anyone. That is not to say that I should be underestimated either so do as you like.(I will keep posting fluff so don't say I didn't warn you)
Thanks for the warning, now I’m warning you: don’t clutter the thread by posting fluff. Thanks in advance! :)

By checking the vote counts, it seems like there's a phantom vote in play, by that I mean a vote that is submitted through PM and not in the thread. As of now, I think it belongs to scum, because it was placed on bb, who was heavily voted for in RVS, and myself, who was under a bit of scrutiny for asking about flavor earlier, so it seems like scum is trying to gain an easy lynch as of now. By asking about it in thread, I was clarifying, and confirming the existence of this phantom vote, which means that no one should ever be put on L-1 as long as that vote is in play, because scum might try to go for the easy lynch.
Cool. That was what I was thinking.
##UNVOTE: bbninjas
##VOTE: quakingpunch73
You guys have already said this, but can you say something besides voting FL? Who looks suspicious to you and why?
I think mafia me would want to be called "scummy shaymin", just saying. Also, my vote for scattered is still not there...
TLS, please try to contribute to the conversation. Who do you see as suspicious?
This is the second time that he ignores questions after voting with no reasoning. My pressure was necessary.
I'm gonna agree with scattered on this one. You have to know when to back off from someone else's pressure, and this is one of those cases imo (I'm doing that rn actually, but I obviously won't say how yet).
This is the second time @FlavorfulPineApl has avoided posting in this thread...
And this is the second time you've made a useless post about something the host will take care of themselves.
BB's post is useful, especially considering last game, where PineApl was mafia and lurked all the time without posting (not like BB would know about this). Don't Chainsaw Defense this.
Thanks for the warning, now I’m warning you: don’t clutter the thread by posting fluff. Thanks in advance! :)
That's not fluff though, even if he said it was. There is some use to his comment if you ask me, and that's the fact that he seems to want to improve. That's very important to note.

Ok, so he reason for "viewing" the thread is I've had internet issues yesterday and earlier.

But for now, ##VOTE: TLS. He's made a few suspicious posts, such as saying that "mafia me would would want to be called 'scummy shaymin', just saying", and he really isn't contributing to the whole thread.

While he is suspicious I would like to focus on the more inactive people from the past( hint hint Pinapl) who have bounced suspicion onto me through kills so I will be watching you

Why is it so important to give a reason for who I vote for? Why shouldn’t I keep it to myself. I don’t really understand why.

Why is it so important to give a reason for who I vote for? Why shouldn’t I keep it to myself. I don’t really understand why.
No one is going to vote for who you do unless you give proper reasoning for who you voted for. Understanding other player's logic and reason and getting them to understand your's is a big part of the game. Stop avoiding the question please, and explain why you voted for me.

The following Vote Count is true up to Post #153

It takes a majority of 7 to lynch.
In the event of the majority vote isn't achieved, the person with the highest vote will be lynch.
In the unlikely event of a tie, an RNG will be use to decide the lynch candidate.

Vote Count - Players
1 - NinjaPenguin
2 - bbninjas
2 - Fiery_Lugia
1 - quakingpunch73
1 - GekkisaiDaiNi
2 - The Last Shaymin
2 - FlavorfulPineApl

This vote summary only reflect the Vote/Unvote posted in the thread.

quakingpunch73 #30 - NinjaPenguin
Jadethepokemontrainer #31 - bbninjas
GekkisaiDaiNi #32 - Fiery_Lugia
bbninjas #33 - NinjaPenguin (UNVOTED - #138)
Lord o da rings #35 - quakingpunch73 (UNVOTED -#142)
scattered mind #39 - bbninjas (UNVOTED - #65)
NinjaPenguin #47 - GekkisaiDaiNi
The Last Shaymin #59 - bbninjas (UNVOTED - #77)
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #62 - bbninjas
scattered mind #65 - The Last Shaymin
The Last Shaymin #77 - scattered mind
Fiery_Lugia #101 - bbninjas (UNVOTED -#127)
Fiery_Lugia #127 - quakingpunch73
bbninjas #138 - Fiery_Lugia
Lord o da rings #142 - FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl #148 - The Last Shaymin

> Not Voting & Need to start posting in thread.
@mordacazir

> The Following Player need to pick up their activity
@Jadethepokemontrainer

Countdown Timer

Last edited:
Anyone care to fill me in on what's up until I have time to read back (probably not until tomorrow, Monday, evening)? I tried to read back this afternoon when I got home from a sleepover but got distracted by life.

Anyone care to fill me in on what's up until I have time to read back (probably not until tomorrow, Monday, evening)? I tried to read back this afternoon when I got home from a sleepover but got distracted by life.
Jade, sorry, but it's kinda not our job. It also gives a window for scum to take advantage of you when you ask for a breakdown of the game insofar, since they can tilt the game in a way that makes it more favorable for them.
Fair enough.
No one is going to vote for who you do unless you give proper reasoning for who you voted for. Understanding other player's logic and reason and getting them to understand your's is a big part of the game. Stop avoiding the question please, and explain why you voted for me.
Exactly.

Tomorrow, expect an ISO from me and either solid reasoning for keeping my vote on Lugia or a new vote.

This is a bit buddy-buddy with Quaking. Why ask him specifically?
My bad, I missed this. I can’t remember why I asked Quaking specifically; I think it was because he was online at the time or had recently posted, and I wanted to get information happening.

The town is a team. By keeping everything to yourself, you are not working as part of a team, and that must indicate that you aren’t a town member.

Jade, sorry, but it's kinda not our job. It also gives a window for scum to take advantage of you when you ask for a breakdown of the game insofar, since they can tilt the game in a way that makes it more favorable for them.
The town who know what actually happened will just end up lynching anyone who tries to manipulate the facts. I actually like seeing other people’s paraphrases, since nothing what they mentioned is valuable for reads and connections.

@Jade; nothing of particular note, althougb you might notice something on the read through. There was a quick “wagon” that built up on me for absolutely no reason and Fiery has been posting only votes.

Tomorrow, expect an ISO from me and either solid reasoning for keeping my vote on Lugia or a new vote.
You realise who you are planning on ISOing, right? I’ll just let you think about the problem with doing that...

##UNVOTE: scattered mind
##VOTE: FlavourfulPineAple

From what I have heard, he is pretty suspicious and I kind of don't want to be voted out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back