Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't you just suggesting to vote for one who hasn't voted yet?
No, I was asking mirdo why he chose who he chose to vote. In fact, it's only been some 11 hours since the game has begun, so unless you've seen them lurking, calling people out for activity is weird.

But the main issue here is that you're effectively bandwagoning. ##UNVOTE: Cel ##VOTE: LC

Hiya everyone! It's good to be back in the game and hopefully not killed Day 1 for some stupid reason like last time.

Umm... I'm not really sure what to do at the moment. I think I'll just place a vote on someone by random.

##Vote: GM DracLord

If I go inactive, it'll be for one of two reasons: Either school will start eating up my time, or I'll end up panicking over what to say and spend half an hour trying to figure out how to do it. Please forgive me if either happens; just warning you guys in advance so you know. >_<"

I can see how he'd misinterpret your message. However, I just looked through the whole thread again to double-check and TSM hadn't been voted for before LC's vote, so I don't see how it's necessarily a bandwagon.
To clarify, the correct term would be sheeping my logic, as you're right in that there was no vote on TSM before that.

Or, supposed logic, since although I was not actually implying that people should vote LC/Jesi/TSM, that's what LC took it for, and sheeped regardless.

Alright, now I see what you mean. I think it was just a rookie mistake, as I don't think LC has played in many forum Mafia games. However, I see him a lot in the Discord Mafia games, so I think he should know better.

Alright, now I see what you mean. I think it was just a rookie mistake, as I don't think LC has played in many forum Mafia games. However, I see him a lot in the Discord Mafia games, so I think he should know better.
This post is scummy.

bb you're being way to hard on Cherrim it's confusing

Not everyone has posted yet it seems,

Forgive me if i lurk from time and time, i cant be posting during my office hour i can secretly read the thread and post during after work

Why doesn't that help?
scattered's post helps by probably getting a response from Celever... but that's about it. Same deal for Drac's. It doesn't cause any discussion in the meantime, and all both scattered and Drac are doing here are popping in and appearing like they're contributing, where in fact they are not bringing anything new to the table themselves.

Meanwhile, here's two posts that a player (myself and Celever respectively) think is scummy.

Weren't you just suggesting to vote for one who hasn't voted yet?
Little Cherrim votes TSM because he thought I was suggesting people to do that. Sounds like sheeping behaviour to me!

Celever thinks this post is scummy (think about why).

Do you agree or disagree with this evidence? You could also look about this thread for other potential evidence. After all, there's really not that much to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back