Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, there's Singapore. I don't get any bad vibes from Singapore, but then again I haven't seen the movies so maybe something happens there that's not great.
In Singapore the pirates get ambushed by the East India Company. Maybe not the best idea. Then again, there's maybe a Pirate Lord there (SPOILERS AHEAD he died in the movie though.)
I don't recall anyone mentioning this, but if Fiddler's Green is the afterlife, then it could possibly involve communication with dead players at night.
I mentioned it. : <
Sorry , i havent read the post before i was sub in yet, but for now based on the other posts, heres not much things had happened. @Vracken, simply voting me for that reason seems pointless,

@Little Cherrim , based on my experience from last games, at this moment if you dont answer their question, you would be lynch for sure, since no other suspect is viable
You literally repeated what scattered said.
but the thing about it being odd is giving me second thoughts :/
Prob talking with the dead, so that's cool. Also by the time we get to the port, there'd be 3 people dead (assuming the doc doesn't get lucky again) so it's still helpful.

Also please stop voting LC (possibly someone unvote), he's at L-2.

aaaaaaand I forgot to vote for the port. @@PORT: Fiddler's Green

In Singapore the pirates get ambushed by the East India Company. Maybe not the best idea. Then again, there's maybe a Pirate Lord there (SPOILERS AHEAD he died in the movie though.)

I mentioned it. : <
So then if they get ambushed I'm not taking chances. @@UNPORT: Singapore @@PORT: Fiddler's Green

Oh, sorry then.

Aaand I forgot to vote for a port. Considering what I just saw above me, as well as the fact that Fiddler's Green is supposedly the afterlife, I'm gonna have to ##PORT: Fiddler's Green

Who do you think we should lynch tomorrow? There's nobody I find particularly scummy right now (my main suspicions are on people that I think are blending in).
P.S. I'm a bit worried at the lack of defense for LC. I feel like scumbuddies would defend him to some degree. He still deserves to be policy lynched, if nothing else.
If Cherrim didn't deserve a policy lynch, who would you be trying to lynch atm?
Prob talking with the dead, so that's cool. Also by the time we get to the port, there'd be 3 people dead (assuming the doc doesn't get lucky again) so it's still helpful.
That... sounds really plausible. @@PORT: Fiddler's Green

Cherrim. Even besides the policy lynch, he is scummy.

The name of the port is Fiddler's Green, not Fiddler's Port.

I feel like talking in the night will have some downside with it. It's almost too powerful otherwise.
Wow, what was I thinking... @@Port: Fiddler's Green

Can i port at @@Fiddlers Green. Also, I skimmed read some of about 11-15, and I'm still not really sure who to vote on. Little Cherrim has, from what I've seen, done scummy things, and people are voting him. I'm not exactly convinced he's scum, but for the moment, @@Little Cherrim will be my vote. Please allow me some time to read over, but this is my decision now, as there is what, 5-7 hour left? And quite a few of those hours I'll be sleepy

Can i port at @@Fiddlers Green. Also, I skimmed read some of about 11-15, and I'm still not really sure who to vote on. Little Cherrim has, from what I've seen, done scummy things, and people are voting him. I'm not exactly convinced he's scum, but for the moment, @@Little Cherrim will be my vote. Please allow me some time to read over, but this is my decision now, as there is what, 5-7 hour left? And quite a few of those hours I'll be sleepy
## is used for voting lynch. I'm gonna come back to my original vote ##VOTE: Little Cherrim. for same reasons as before (no, I'm not talking about the bandwagoning reason). oh and just fyi I'm going to bed soon so won't be on much longer.

Yeah that's what I get for being tired sorry @@Port: Fiddlers Green, ##Vote: Little Cherrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back