Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 Final Vote Count

rainyman123 4 (thegrovylekid, PikaMasterJesi, Jabberwock, bbninjas, )
thegrovylekid 0 (Vracken, )
Blakers 4 (NinjaPenguin, Jabberwock) LYNCHED by Randomiser

The day was far quieter than it was yesterday. Following the death of Plo Koon, many were too astounded to even think, yet alone discuss what had happened. It wasn’t too long however, before fingers started to be pointed at the Jedi.

“Master Windu, how is it you knew something was going to happen to the Senate, and happened to show up?” one queried.

“Yeah! Does ‘Force senses’ stand for communication with the Separatists?” another jabbed.

“I’m sure you’ll find me innocent,” Mace Windu replied calmly.

The remaining Jedi surrounded Mace Windu and entered his mind with the Force, finding all the information they needed to find.

Blakers has been lynched by the randomiser. He was:

Mace Windu

Alignment: Republic (Jedi)

Second in charge of the Jedi Order, you brought a small group of Jedi into the Senate Chambers to watch over the preceding after arousing suspicion that the Separatists would attack. Luckily you were right and your Jedi are here to defend the Republic.

Passive Ability: Vaapad Fighter Style
As one of the only known users of this unique fighting style many are unable to predict what you will do. Throughout the game, whenever a player targets you with an ability, that ability will have a 50% chance of being used on that player instead of you. This ability will not affect the Night Kill.

Active Ability: Motivation
As the second in charge of the Jedi Order you are a resounding figure to Jedi and non-Jedi alike. Every Day Period you may PM me a player name. During the following Night they will either have their Active Abilities blocked, or they will be given an additional use of their Active Abilities. There is a 50% chance of either occurring. This ability will not block or motivate the Night Kill.

Win Condition: All anti-Republic aligned players are eliminated.

The Jedi shook their heads as Mace Windu was taken to the Medic Droid for recuperation.

Senate Order
Introducing the Senate Order: Double Suspect.

During this Night Period you must vote either ##FOR or ##AGAINST this Senate Order.

All Night Actions can now be sent to me via PM.

Night 2 will end on Saturday the 10th of December @7:30am.

Sorry all, I got called into work last minute this morning! Update will be up as soon as I am home in about 3-4hours.

I'm extremely sorry for the delay to Day Period. Hopefully this won't happen to this extent in the future! Today ended up being a lot crazier than anticipated.

Day 3 Start

General Grievous, master of the Droid armies and trained in the arts of Lightsaber combat. Amongst the ranks of the Separatists, there was only one who ranked higher.

Following a short transmission from his Master, he set out to fulfil the command given to him.

Taking just a single lightsaber, and two of his security droids, he set out through the quiet chambers of the Senate Chambers. Chancellor Palpatine had called an emergency meeting and all who were interested went along to hear what had to be said. Those who didn’t however, had taken to some rest, sleeping for the first time since the initial attack.

Stalking through the Senate Chambers he was confused by a transmission sent from his Master asking him to return to him at once.

Confused, he turned, returning to his Master at once.

Senate Order
The Senate Order: Double Suspect has been passed.

Following Day 3 will be Day 4. Night 3 will be skipped. As soon as a lynch has been decided, Day 4 will commence to then decide on that Day's lynch. No Night Actions will occur. The next vote for a Senate Order will occur during Night 4.

There are 13 players alive meaning 7 votes are required to lynch.

Day 3 will end on Thursday the 15th of December at 10:30pm AEST.

Does @Robin Aisaga ever lurk so much while posting so little? He's constantly viewing the thread, but never posting, which is completely against his meta in the last game.

oes @Robin Aisaga ever lurk so much while posting so little?

Man I was just about to post something... And I do check Pokébeach often even when I don't have time to post.

I already suspected Double Suspect could give town something similar to another lynch. So I'm glad I voted for the senate order

I should've placed my vote on Rainyman yesterday once Blaker's claimed his role. Could it be that yesterday's last minute lynch was the work of scum/indie? Ninjapenguin and Jabberwock do you think it was the right call to let Blakers be lynched instead of Rainyman by the randomiser?

Ninjapenguin and Jabberwock do you think it was the right call to let Blakers be lynched instead of Rainyman by the randomiser?
I thought, and still think, that the Rainy/TGK thing was a scum setup. Blakers had an overall scummy mindset, and deserved to be lynched, especially with his bad defense (and absence of naming a target).
Could it be that yesterday's last minute lynch was the work of scum/indie
It wasn't very last minute. My vote (and Jabber's) were on Blakers for a pretty long time (over 30 hours). If you wanted to lynch Rainy, you could have done it.

It wasn't very last minute. My vote (and Jabber's) were on Blakers for a pretty long time (over 30 hours). If you wanted to lynch Rainy, you could have done it.

Yes that's why I regret not voting for Rainyman

This part is really unnecessary to post unless you are a scum trying to look towny.

Ok? You could call it unnecessary. Your post may posses the same purpose it doesn't really have much to say either. Don't you have something to say about yesterday, the senate order or the night kill?

Yes that's why I regret not voting for Rainyman

Ok? You could call it unnecessary. Your post may posses the same purpose it doesn't really have much to say either. Don't you have something to say about yesterday, the senate order or the night kill?

My post is to make a point about you possibly being scum. It was also to get your response, and you seem to be panicking/getting aggressive over something very little.

Why do you want me to speculate about the night kill or the senate order instead of scumhunting?

Why do you want me to speculate about the night kill or the senate order instead of scumhunting?

Uhm can't you do both? I was just wondering if you have anything to say about the what happened yesterday & last night. Almost seems like you're dodging my question. #NOTOMGUS

Uhm can't you do both? I was just wondering if you have anything to say about the what happened yesterday & last night. Almost seems like you're dodging my question. #NOTOMGUS

I'll comment on yesterday later. You said that my point on you was unnecessary and that I should talk about the night kill and the senate order. That's why I asked you this. Anyway, I don't really know why do you want to talk about the night kill and the senate order when it has no merit to help finding scums. Or am I missing something? What is there to talk about?

I'll comment on yesterday later. You said that my point on you was unnecessary and that I should talk about the night kill and the senate order. That's why I asked you this. Anyway, I don't really know why do you want to talk about the night kill and the senate order when it has no merit to help finding scums. Or am I missing something? What is there to talk about?

That's ok if you can't think of anything. I was curious about your reaction as well. Anyway I hope later doesn't mean when it isn't relevant anymore.

End the game quickly? I don't think so.
##VOTE: Blakers

Don't be so extreme. If there is proof that the TGK/Rainy thing is not a "one person is a liar" situation, we might want to lynch someone else.

Right now, I'm getting a strange vibe about the lynch. I feel like some scum are on the sidelines, pushing for two townies to lynch eachother. In addition, some players are talking about specific abilities that might be making this situation not work, which hints that they or their scumbuddies have those abilities.
Thinking about it more, Rainy would have no reason to say what he did if it was a blatant lie, and TGK had no reason to attempt the LaL under no pressure of his own, which makes me think this could be another Gaydar drama/me and Drac QT drama (which scum painted as a "one or the other" situation, when it was truly between townies). I would honestly be surprised if either of them flip scum, so my vote stands.

NP was the one who shifted the lynch onto Blakers over the claim that the TGK/Rainy thing is a scum set up, which is really WIFOMy, imo. The fact that a similarish thing happened in another game does not make this more common than the simpler answer (one of them is lying).

##VOTE: BLAKERS

NP has a legit case that you need to respond to. Respond to NP and come up with an alternative lynch candidate please.

A very clean bangwagon. Simply voting for a person without saying why just because you agree with the case that was made on that person is weird, considering there was at that time a big case on another player. I would expect Jabber to explain why he is voting Blakers over Rainy.

I thought, and still think, that the Rainy/TGK thing was a scum setup. Blakers had an overall scummy mindset, and deserved to be lynched, especially with his bad defense (and absence of naming a target).

By who? Can you point out how this could be a scum set up? Who might have been causing this?

I'm honestly sad and glad that I wasn't lynched yesterday, because I honestly think that my lynching would've provided good information on TGK, and even a huge and if not immiadiete reason to lynch TGK. There was no setup involved in what happened with me and TGK. I understand how you could think this is setup but could @NinjaPenguin could you explain in further detail why you think that my lycnh was a setup?

I should've placed my vote on Rainyman yesterday once Blaker's claimed his role. Could it be that yesterday's last minute lynch was the work of scum/indie? Ninjapenguin and Jabberwock do you think it was the right call to let Blakers be lynched instead of Rainyman by the randomiser?
A very clean bangwagon. Simply voting for a person without saying why just because you agree with the case that was made on that person is weird, considering there was at that time a big case on another player. I would expect Jabber to explain why he is voting Blakers over Rainy.
I voted Blakers because he was ignoring NP's questions. He wasn't acknowledging a single person's case on him, so he needed to know that it was a legit case and thus respond. It's not weird to pressure for answers ...?

As for there being a big case on someone else, NP kinda already mentioned it, but neither of you had votes on anyone at the end of the day. If you thought rainy was scummier than Blakers, there was literally nothing stopping you from avoiding the randomiser. Glad to know you regret lurking though Robin.

I voted Blakers because he was ignoring NP's questions. He wasn't acknowledging a single person's case on him, so he needed to know that it was a legit case and thus respond. It's not weird to pressure for answers ...?

As for there being a big case on someone else, NP kinda already mentioned it, but neither of you had votes on anyone at the end of the day. If you thought rainy was scummier than Blakers, there was literally nothing stopping you from avoiding the randomiser. Glad to know you regret lurking though Robin.

I was busy in the army :p

Anyhow, what do you think about NP's theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back