Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, lord o, you can have a neutral/unsure standpoint too - it doesn't have to be black-and-white. But if you do, who else do you find scummy?

No, I've already stated all of my opinions thus far. But I'm not the only person lurking. Why me specifically?
Just going down the line, and the fact that you seem to only formulate thoughts when asked to so far.

##UNVOTE: Blakers
I'd like to hear more from @Vracken, who has yet to post.

...I remember years ago when we didn't play with RVS and we just waited for people to "mess up" day 1 and lynch them for it. Those were dark times.
Oh dear, those were dark times long, long ago...

FOS here on SF because of his post here, which really doesn't make any contribution aside from letting Blaker know that the thread is talking about him. His next post was contributing a bit, but it was still focusing on rainyman. Those are both scummy.
Apologies, I just don't really have anything to contribute yknow? If I had something to say I'd say it. Neutral ATM but maaaybe FOS thegrovylekid for chasing Blakers a bit excessively for D1?

What is it and why are you doing it, as you implied here?

There has definitely been enough posts to contribute something, if not just a simple opinion.

Not really sure why I have to answer this, but it's reading all the posts without contributing yourself. And I was doing it because it had started to be more active, so I was doing that while simultaneously doing things on other forums.

Welp, you heard the man. Let's not have any discussion about who's scum and who's not, at least until everyone has been given time to come up with a defense! :D

Comparing plays from different games to figure a player's town/scum meta is one thing, but when we have yet to see how he's gonna play this game, it's completely different. But hey, he's appeared now, so now we should actually be able to get reads off of him!

So I leave and come back, and suddenly I'm walking through a mix of memory lane and the general Mafia discussion thread. I'll respond to the stuff at me when I get onto my laptop, since right now, I'm busy with something.

This may have been pointed out, but Rainy, if you really read the rules, you would've known not to edit...

Also, I'm not too sure where I stand with the tagging situation. I think it's a little suspicious, but I don't really know whether to pursue it just yet or not.

Oh dear, those were dark times long, long ago...

Apologies, I just don't really have anything to contribute yknow? If I had something to say I'd say it. Neutral ATM but maaaybe FOS thegrovylekid for chasing Blakers a bit excessively for D1?
He's new, I'm trying to get a feel for how he plays and/or reacts.

This TGK-Blakers thing is interesting. If one of them flips scum, I could see this being TGK wanting his scum buddy to contribute.

Not really sure why I have to answer this, but it's reading all the posts without contributing yourself. And I was doing it because it had started to be more active, so I was doing that while simultaneously doing things on other forums.
I wanted you to answer it so that I could determine whether your definition of "lurking" is the same as the norm (which it is), so that I can get a read from your recent post that effectively admitted to lurking. Hence why I also asked for a why.

This may have been pointed out, but Rainy, if you really read the rules, you would've known not to edit.../quote]
Quite a few new players end up editing in their first game. Either because they think they can get away with it, or because they just missed it in the rules altogether.

Also, I'm not too sure where I stand with the tagging situation. I think it's a little suspicious, but I don't really know whether to pursue it just yet or not.
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Jesi This is scummy. Jesi is sitting between the fence, probably trying to play it safe and scout out what the town thinks, before deciding whether or not to jump on a wagon. The "I'm not too sure" part is fine, but the bolded is scummy.

This TGK-Blakers thing is interesting. If one of them flips scum, I could see this being TGK wanting his scum buddy to contribute.
TGK could have just used the scumchat, if this was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back