PTCGO The Pokémon TCG Online Troubleshoot Guide

Hi does anyone know why the redeem code tag is not highlighted on the TCG online game. So I am unable to redeem my cards I've obtained from bought packs. I'm a new starter and have just finished the tutorial. Thanks.

What format are you playing the game on? The iOS version of the client can no longer redeem code cards due to a requirement by Apple.

Hi!
I have a quick question ^^
In the newsletter they send the Mew code and a TCG Online code. They are NA codes so I already know about the Mew code and will trade it away but what about the TCG code? Can I reedem it if I live in Europe? Or I have to trade it to someone that live in NA?
Thank you!

Hi!
I have a quick question ^^
In the newsletter they send the Mew code and a TCG Online code. They are NA codes so I already know about the Mew code and will trade it away but what about the TCG code? Can I reedem it if I live in Europe? Or I have to trade it to someone that live in NA?
Thank you!
I redeemed the code in Australia, so I assume it would work in Europe. It can't hurt to try. :p

Anyone asking for help here... have you tried going to the official PTCGO forums? Your log in information will be the same as for the PTCGO. I don't have a link handy, but if they can't help you then you'll need to submit a ticket through tech support.

the links on the page does not work :(

Do they not work, or do you get a message "You do not have permission to view this forum."? The latter just means you need to Sign In with your PTCGO ID and password first.

If your technical problems happen before that point, I finally dug up the link for technical support within the game, but I think you may still have to Sign In to use it:
http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227
http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227

As I got the link by clicking the help button in the actual PTCGO program, I hope it is generic and not specific to me. ^^'

my tcgo gets an error when I get on the training guide I use windows 10 how do i fix. it I get

Attachments

• pokemon failure.PNG
    pokemon failure.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My question is how long does it take before I can start playing pokemon tcgo because it has been a day and I still can't login?

Attachments

• poke.jpg
    poke.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 3
@airweis

Did you solve the problem yet? Unless its a current bug/glitch that has no solution, I'm hoping if you haven't found an answer that you tried the official channels by now.

@JokerXC

This is not something I've seen before. Obviously I'm not an expert, but I play enough that if I haven't seen it, it is probably rare enough that you'll be lucky to get an answer here.

I solved it, I think that I solved it by putting it in a USB drive then playing on a different computer and then putting it back on my computer.

I just got this downloaded, spent a few hours redeeming the 20-something codes I had, traded for stuff, and built the Raticate break deck that I have been working on irl(in a few hours, whoa!). Great, good to go, I thought. But the game keeps freezing when I try to actually play. I think my computer is too old and junky to run this, but I don't know a darn thing about computers. Help? :(

Hello, I don't know if this is in the wrong place, but I'm having problems with my Pokemon.com account.
I registered about 4 days ago and the account stopped working yesterday, saying that it needed to be verified before I could continue using it. I checked my email and I didn't get any activation email, so i requested another one. Still didn't get anything. I emailed the support team, who then sent me a link to a support ticket. However, I cannot reach the support ticket because I cannot login without a verified account.
Does anyone know what else I could do? Please help. Thanks

I just got this downloaded, spent a few hours redeeming the 20-something codes I had, traded for stuff, and built the Raticate break deck that I have been working on irl(in a few hours, whoa!). Great, good to go, I thought. But the game keeps freezing when I try to actually play. I think my computer is too old and junky to run this, but I don't know a darn thing about computers. Help? :(
You may like to submit a support ticket, or compare the specs of your computer to the recommended specs that would be found on the download page.

Hello, I don't know if this is in the wrong place, but I'm having problems with my Pokemon.com account.
I registered about 4 days ago and the account stopped working yesterday, saying that it needed to be verified before I could continue using it. I checked my email and I didn't get any activation email, so i requested another one. Still didn't get anything. I emailed the support team, who then sent me a link to a support ticket. However, I cannot reach the support ticket because I cannot login without a verified account.
Does anyone know what else I could do? Please help. Thanks
Have you checked your spambox for the email, and are you sure you typed in the right email address?

or compare the specs of your computer to the recommended specs that would be found on the download page
I um...I don't know what I'm looking at. I don't know computer stuff. This specs stuff is a bunch of mumbo-jumbo to me. Where should I go for help with this? I really don't know where to start...The people that handle support tickets don't help with this, do they?

I um...I don't know what I'm looking at. I don't know computer stuff. This specs stuff is a bunch of mumbo-jumbo to me. Where should I go for help with this? I really don't know where to start...The people that handle support tickets don't help with this, do they?
Don't forget that Google is your friend - here's how to find specs of your computer. And here's the minimum specs that TCGO needs to run. If you don't know whether something his higher or lower than the minimum, then a quick Google search should get you an answer.

The screen name associated with this account is pending review for compliance with Pokemon.com Terms of use. Please wait a few minutes before attempting to log in to the game with this account.

It says that when im logging in... ( In the game)

The screen name associated with this account is pending review for compliance with Pokemon.com Terms of use. Please wait a few minutes before attempting to log in to the game with this account.

It says that when im logging in... ( In the game)
What is your screen-name for PTCGO?

Back