Finished Werewolf XXXI: Grima's Rebirth - GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen'fay is the only character in Fire Emblem: Awakening to be a brother.

Is what I was thinking until I remembered Chrom is in fact a brother himself. This means that, assuming this isn't a super out there lie, EM is Chrom.

Is what I was thinking until I remembered Chrom is in fact a brother himself. This means that, assuming this isn't a super out there lie, EM is Chrom.
DING DING DING, we have a WINNER. Not posting abilities etc, but I am chrom and I did get a message from *looks at role convo* Lissa.

here's the message I got.

On other news, a messenger from the castle has brought you a message:

Yen'fay would be Valmese (read as scum within the context of this game) with his sister being Say'ri.

So he would be one of Yen'fay or Chrom.

And for what it's worth, Say'ri strikes me as more of a messenger character given her role as a resistance fighter in Awakening.

You've viewed the thread both after you originally misquoted, after Prof P called you on it and then again after I have, EM. No waiting, the actual message now please.

Nono, he just forgot how quoting works :p

But yeah, actual message please @Empoleon_master. Lissa doesn't strike me as a messenger.
<_< that was the message. I think it was meant to be read as "a messenger gives you a letter from someone else, it says 'Chrom, I'm Lissa, I.E. your sister.'"

You've viewed the thread both after you originally misquoted, after Prof P called you on it and then again after I have, EM. No waiting, the actual message now please.
ALso I thought the quoting of the post would have the message in it, I didn't realize the message was in a quote box though.

Message said:
Chrom, I'm Lissa, I.E. your sister.

♫ Heeeeeeeeeyy Brother,
I don't know the words to thiiis sooong...
Hey soul sister, I don't want a miss a single thing you doooo tonight! Heeey, HAAAAAY. The way you can cut a rug, watching you is the only drug I need tonight. something something line I can't remember because of bronchitis, you're the only one I'm dreamin' of you see, I can be myself and finally I can seee you with me.
now if you'll excuse me I'll be in this corner shaming myself for typing the above.

Oh golly... What is even going on here :/

@Celever IE has come forward, for now I'm willing to bet that both Em and ie are town,

Shall we move on?
Oh, I totally missed that IE was claiming Lissa. I thought he was just singing a song :x

Fine, if you're willing to put your neck out like that then I'll believe IE for now. EM, please try to think about your posts carefully so that you're useful to the town.

This is super weird game design having two softs on D1. A part of me is still suspicious.

Anyway, ##UNVOTE: Empoleon_master ##RECORD: Professor Palutena
This post is an opportunistic bandwagon and nothing less than that. This is very scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back