Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass tags in this game have never worked for me, not the one done most recently, nor any of the others.

I'm too tired still to process and understand what's going for now, and I have a busy day ahead of me, so expect actual thoughts no earlier than tomorrow.

Celever said:
We... made a mistake e.e

Revised Night 2 Update:
You successfully killed scattered mind last night.

You were watching scattered mind last night to see who targeted him. Though 2 players targeted him, you could only identify Vom.
The hosts picked up on the flaw. The posts of you guys alerted them.
And don't get me wrong, PMJ:
Yeowie is definitely scum. He claims role cop, and then outs Ice Espeon's role, but for some reason won't out mine? That's because he has no idea who my character is, and the only reason he knows Ice Espeon's role (or safe claim name) is because they are partners and he can safely say IE is ICs without any fear of counterclaim.
I copped you, alright. You are Jigglypuff. I've got your ability too. If you want to disprove this, let's see a claim.

Doh, stuff everything. Stupid me.

Goodbye, cruel world.

##VOTE: Yeowie

Two major slip-ups on the scum team now. I feel so stupid... So, so stupid.

inb4 all of Team Magma from last game are scum in this game too :p

@Luispipe8 you're next!

As @Camoclone has pointed out. Anyone viewing the thread and not voting Yeowie needs to do so. I'm going to read back and see which lovely people were hesitant to vote him, or defended him in any way!

Mass tag didn't work for me.

And looks like the typographical error on simsands' role was legitimate, but there's nothing we can do about that now. I guess that teaches us not to rely on those types of errors too much to suspect someone.

Now as for this scattered mind business.

That is a contradiction.

We can conclude that:

1) One of the two is lying
2) Vom's action cannot be tracked
3) scattered mind couldn't be watched

If you ask me, Yeowie is more suspect.

But that's probably partly because I have my own personal reasons for thinking that he's lying.

Sooo... the personal reasons being you're his scum buddy? Your first sentence in this post is iffy.. "nothing we can do about that now. I guess that teaches us not to rely on those types of errors..." This reads scumtell acting town.

Now tha Yeowie has inadvertently slipped and revealed his scumminess. @Reinforce please enlighten us your personal reasons on why you thought he was lying?

Well... Look at it this way, Yeowie, know that you're acting nobly in defeat. And think of it as a learning process.

@Squirtle Squad

I don't know why the first sentence sounds odd to you, but it is what it is, an observation. Recall that on the latter part of yesterday, an additional reason for people voting on simsands was supposedly erroneous formatting on his posted role claim. Which, as was revealed, was irrelevant. I'm saying that we should probably not rely on formatting errors to cast suspicion on someone, as that has been brought up quite a few times on the last couple of WW games.

As for your question, I've stated so in my post earlier:

Furthermore, by revealing this information first, Vom is taking a huge risk, because if Yeowie flips town, then we will immediately suspect him of being the one to have killed/targeted scattered mind instead, and I don't think scum would do something that obvious and with such a high risk, that's partly why I think Yeowie is more likely to be lying than Vom.

I considered this a personal reason, because I don't assume that this way of thinking or way of deciding who's more suspicious between two people applies to everyone.

Ok you may see it as an observation, which is cool.

Observations like that, where you comment on the situation that has already happened are often considered a scumtell. Because while it reads townie, its like the Wolves are bragging in a sense. Hence scumtell.

Hmm ok. Suppose that checks out for now! Sleeping now, laters everybody.

That's twice scum has slipped pretty harshly now. Still, I do give Yeowie props for taking it like a champ.

##Vote: Yeowie

@Chaos Jackal what's with the random Camo love? No one is talking about Camo. What makes you so sure that either Camo or Yeowie are scum?

Read mate. I simply stated possibilities, including one that had ruled out both Yeowie and Camo, and reasons behind those possibilities. Yeowie and Camo are the players tied to sm due to Camo suspecting sm and sm suspecting Yeowie, so I went with those two. I was never "so sure". I simply considered Yeowie being scum more than the others because the scum team being composed of not very good players that would make the obvious bad move was more plausible than extreme WIFOM usage and Camo being scum.

Oh, and obviously all those in addition to the already existent and most solid theory, that Yeowie targeted and killed sm cos he was forced by Vom.

Lol Yeowie. Well, it's still kinda sad both scum we've lynched were because of slip-ups instead of actual deduction, but hey, no complaining. Happy my ability mattered for once :U

Day 3 End/Night 3 Begin
Today, there was one clear suspect on everyone's mind. However, when that suspect tried to save himself, he accidentally brought forward information that resulted in the fastest lynch so far, plus 3 extra votes.

Yeowie Has been Lynched! Yeowie was:
You are Zelda, and you are aligned with Master Hand. You are allied with Master Hand because he promised that the fans would use you in your true form as opposed to your disguise should he gain power.

Passive Ability: Master Hand's Minions
You may discuss the game with your fellow evildoers in <snip>. You may not share this link with any other players, nor may you publicly quote any posts.

Passive Ability: Transform
You will transform into Sheik each night phase.

Active Ability: Triforce Of Wisdom
Once a day, you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn one of your target’s abilities at the end of that day.

Win Condition: All members loyal to The Game are eliminated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are Sheik, and you are aligned with Master Hand. You are a faster, stronger Transformation of Zelda, you are top tier, she is not. People think of you as different people most of the time.

Passive Ability: Master Hand's Minions
You may discuss the game with your fellow evildoers in <snip>. You may not share this link with any other players, nor may you publicly quote any posts.

Passive Ability: Transform
You will transform into Zelda at the start of each day.

Passive Ability: Mystery of the Sheikah
You will not show up on any watcher or tracker reports.

Win Condition: All characters loyal to The Game are eliminated.

Night 3 ends on Tuesday, October 27th, at 10:00 AM PST.

@Jabberwock, @Ice Espeon, and @TheFancyPineapple have yet to post in the thread today. They must PM me to confirm that they are still around and willing to play.

Yeowie: 12 LYNCHED [Camoclone, Squirtle Squad, Reinforce, PMJ, Keeper of Night, Yeowie, Athena, double o squirtle, SilverSilent, Luispipe8, Yeowie, Vom]

Not voting: 3 [TheFancyPineapple, Jabberwock, Ice Espeon]

[As a footnote: that lynch took 19 hours. The actual time the hammer was placed was around 17 hours from the start of the day phase.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back