The final HeartGold SoulSilver set will be named HS – Triumphant and is set for release on November 3rd in America, meaning prereleases will take place October 23rd, 24th, 30th, and 31st. The set will contain over 100 cards and is a combination of Lost Link and Clash at the Summit, meaning the Pokemon Prime are Absol, Gengar, Magnezone, and Mew from Lost Link and Celebi, Electrode, Machamp, and Yanmega from Clash at the Summit. Triumphant will also feature Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND from Lost Link and Palkia & Dialga LEGEND from Clash at the Summit. Since this is the last HeartGold & SoulSilver set, we’ll be getting our first Black and White set in February! And if the Celebi sleeves didn’t give you a hint yesterday, the Zoroark movie will probably premiere on Cartoon Network soon as well! You can view the press release below.
The Goal of Every Battle, the Pride of Every Trainer…
Battle for the excitement, for the challenge… and for the victory! In the Pokémon Trading Card Game: HS – Triumphant expansion, you’ll find what you need to put triumph within your reach. Palkia and Dialga combine as an incredible Pokémon LEGEND. Machamp, Gengar, and a half-dozen other powerful Pokémon appear for the first time as Pokémon Prime. New Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards – plus a new Special Energy card – give you new strategies and deck ideas. The only thing missing is a Trainer who battles to win… and that’s you!
The Pokémon TCG: HS – Triumphant expansion features over 100 new cards and remains compatible with previous releases.
- Exciting new Pokémon LEGENDs – Darkrai with Cresselia and Palkia with Dialga!
- Eight Pokémon Prime, including Gengar and Machamp
- Brand new Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards with new gameplay strategies!
- Features two theme decks built around Mamoswine (Verdant Frost) and Nidoking (Royal Guard)
- Each theme deck now contains a BONUS booster pack and a deck box for storing the deck
- Holographic parallel set for players and collectors alike
- More than 100 cards in all!
In Stores November 3rd, 2010!