BW/BW2 zoura and zoraok us names

Status
Not open for further replies.
hesiram vs palkia 4567 said:
im back! its me hesiram vs palkia 456

You know, they could just run an IP check of sorts and get rid of that account as well, if that account and your ex account have an IP match, right?

Majora_787 said:
You're making me cry. You really are. {F}

You need to stop creating accounts. That's why you're banned. You can't just create another account, It doesn't work like that.

I don't see why the names they have now can't be the official names, but it could just be the major lull my brain is in right now.

Vdogam3r said:
I don't see why the names they have now can't be the official names, but it could just be the major lull my brain is in right now.

I think Pokabu would be a cool English name, but all the rest are much too Japanese sounding.

sturtle said:
I think Pokabu would be a cool English name, but all the rest are much too Japanese sounding.

I doubt Pokabu will stay. I mean, nobody in the US will get it. At all.

And you're right, my roommate can't say Tsutaaja. He said something more like sutcher.

I was talking about the foxes. Also, most of the people I know that play pokemon would probably abuse their names if the just kept it Japanese. Or not be able to pronounce them.

"DESU DESU MIJUUUMARRRUUUU DESU DESU" OH GOD KILL ME NOW

Vdogam3r said:
I was talking about the foxes. Also, most of the people I know that play pokemon would probably abuse their names if the just kept it Japanese. Or not be able to pronounce them.

Yeh.

I'm not sure though, what Zorua's name would be getting at in english.

Vdogam3r said:

On topic: That's why they change the names. So crazy Japanese wannabes won't go crazy and buy a kimono. They'll change all the names, with the exclusion of Reshiram, Zekrom, Zoroark.

Off Topic: Don't you love that the person who started this topic is banned, yet we all love posting in her threads? I mean, her threads are the most popular right now, and shes been banned twice. Oh, irony, how I love you...

sturtle said:
On topic: That's why they change the names. So crazy Japanese wannabes won't go crazy and buy a kimono. They'll change all the names, with the exclusion of Reshiram, Zekrom, Zoroark.

Off Topic: Don't you love that the person who started this topic is banned, yet we all love posting in her threads? I mean, her threads are the most popular right now, and shes been banned twice. Oh, irony, how I love you...

I find it hilarious. :D

EDIT: Vdogam3r, stop ninja'ing me. xD

And yeah, Zoroark was already englified. I'm sure it's good to go.

sturtle said:
Her questions were so vague, that disscussion was easy. I love it!

I think the only specific one was Zorua and Zoroark's US names... And I've always wondered what Zorua's would be.

But I bet it'll be close to Zoroark.

sturtle said:
Probably something like Zorua! Oh wait...

Nah, it'll be Darfox or something lame. (Dark+Fox= Darfox=Uberlame)
THAT'S IT.
THATS WHAT IT IS.
IT'S "Uberlame"!

Is it just me and, (i don't wanna start off on the wrong foot), but are you guys kinda making fun of how Americans pronounce Pokemon names, and how they name them?

I know how to say "TSUTAAJA"'s name, the t is obviously silent (like tsunami) and (Soot-ta-ja) also "Mijimaru" that's easy as pie, (Me-jee-ma-roo)

Like I said, i don't wanna get off on the wrong foot, but I'm American (as you may noticed) and i don't find this that funny. thanks :)

Were not making fun of you. Were poking fun at the white americans who eat Japanese food, play japanese games, watch japanese anime, and start to spaz at the mention of Pokemon. vdogam3r mentioned, certain people(Not counting you) can be very overbearing in their love of Japanese culture. Like the ones who scream at their games in Japanese. It's not just Americans, Canadians suffer the same problem.

Sorry if we offended you, we didn't mean to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back