• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zorovoir (Zoroark GX/Gardevoir GX)

Kaosu

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon - 19
  • 2 Zorua
  • 2 Zoroark
  • 4 Ralts
  • 3 Kirlia
  • 3 Gardevoir-GX
  • 2 Gallade
  • 2 Tapu Lele-GX
  • 1 Alolan Vulpix
Trainer Cards - 30

• 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Field Blower
  • 3 Guzma
  • 1 Float Stone
  • 1 Brigette
  • 3 N
  • 1 Mallow
  • 2 Choice Band
  • 4 Max Potion

Energy - 11

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 7 Fairy Energy

Honestly, it's a good list. I don't like Zoroark in Gardy, but this is definitely the way to do it. I would probably drop something for a 2nd Brigette though, because you NEED to hit it on the first turn. Otherwise, you immediately fall behind on your setup.

I always thought zoroark gardy would be interesting and you have a great list but I think your counts for cards are to low and you could probably take out a max potion and one candy but great list and this might be fun in the future

I always thought zoroark gardy would be interesting and you have a great list but I think your counts for cards are to low and you could probably take out a max potion and one candy but great list and this might be fun in the future
No, Gardevoir plays 4 Max Potion, and with 2 Gallade, 4 Candys. Also remember that extra useless copies benefit from Zoroark as Trade fuel

I think you should try teching in special charge, or else the max potions will slowly cause you to lose all your energy.

Back