Zoroark's Sprite by a maniac

Pokémaniac

meow
IS-
zoroakfin-3.png

WAS-
zoroakfin-2.png

I love scratch spriting. C&C please?

Very good! The leg on the left looks a bit strange, though. Shading is good everywhere except the arm closest to us. It looks a bit strange on the right side of it...

squirtli said:
Very good! The leg on the left looks a bit strange, though. Shading is good everywhere except the arm closest to us. It looks a bit strange on the right side of it...

Thanks!

I agree about the leg, but the leg in my reference was equally messed up. I messed around with it but I don't know if it's really made it any better.

I can't see the bit on the arm, but it is very repetitive there so I might break that up.

You could make the face thicker (less thin) and there is a yellow spot between the tail and right leg. The rest is great!

Thanks for the feedback! Hah, I didn't spot the yellow bit! Thanks for catching that. As for making the face thicker, I was kinda trying to get that sleek, pointy look the reference I'm using has.

EDIT- And it's updated, but barely noticeable.

I can actually see the change on the arm. It looks better, imo.
I also like the sleek look you were going for.

Well that's good to know. ^_^

EDIT- Changed the head and some other stuff. Looking back on it, the head was ridiculously huge.

mine is better:
Zoroark-3.png
Zoroark2-1.png

:p

Yeah, don't advertise your artwork on someone else's threads. :F

dmaster out.

Agreed. Anyways, now that you changed the face it looks bit better. And the yellow is gone so its perfect now! ^^'

Maybe it's just the hair?

Lol, not to annoy you or anything, but the face looks too short now to me. XP

Mr. Random said:
Maybe it's just the hair?

Lol, not to annoy you or anything, but the face looks too short now to me. XP

Same. I actually liked the first head more...

But I thought you didn't like WAS's face? XD

I'm happy about IS's face now, but I think you should just add more shading to the face.

Now that I see them compared, what I said in my last post is my opinion =3

zoroakfin-4.png

Oh, and before anyone makes any more complaints about the bendiness of the arms/legs, I suggest you look at Zoroark's walking pose. He's pretty damn flexible!

Back