Zoroark Swarm How to Deal With It

its not a lackluster point, once i get the eels out, i dont need more, unless you kill one, in which case i still attack with zekrom
when you consider this the energy doesnt matter as much because no resources are required to get them back and reattach them (except maybe a switch)
also it has easier recovery with revive or super rod getting multiple out at once

however you have to replace every zorark that falls, or you wont have anything to attack with, and as i knock out more, they will be harder to get out, super rod isnt as effective with evolution. To add to it you have to worry about keeping your bench full,how hard or easy that is really depends on the decklist though. however its always harder when you need to put a new pokemon out every turn.

and yes there is dark claw and such, but there is also eviolite, and i have just as much chance of having those as you do dark claw

have you all forgotten zoroark BW? he can foul play the attacks of either zekrom and, with a dark claw and maybe a pluspower, OHKO your zekrom or zekrom EX

Puff said:
have you all forgotten zoroark BW? he can foul play the attacks of either zekrom and, with a dark claw and maybe a pluspower, OHKO your zekrom or zekrom EX
weve been over this, your still trading a stage 1 for a basic, that and eviolite is still there to lower the damage back

Spidy said:
weve been over this, your still trading a stage 1 for a basic, that and eviolite is still there to lower the damage back

There is also Darkrai EX which is a Basic as well and Eeletrik is a Stage 1 that would need to be set up as well so it's a wash.

Infinity said:
Zek can be charged up easily with Eels

Zoroark DE KOs Thunderus with 2 energy
send up tynamo
draw
bench zekrom BW
double dynamotor
attach
retreat
KO

Dark deck's turn
send up zorua
attach
draw supporter
evolve
pass

Zek's turn
draw
bolt strike

To the point, Zekeels is much more fast and consistant.

Why in the world would Zoroark pass it would more than likely be attach Swith Dark Patch Retreat and attack.

Back