• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Zoroark/Lycanroc/Passimian (it works)

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Hi guys, this is a crazy idea of mine, and the idea is to use Passimian as your main attacker using Team play to do more damage for each benched Passimian and I use the Passimain from Ultra Prism to up the damage Passimian does to evolution Pokemon by 30,then target your opponents Pokemon with Lycanroc GX's ability, and use Zoroark GX to draw you cards, so, here's the list:

Pokemon: 17

2x Passimian (SUM)
2x Passimian (ULP)
2x Lycanroc GX (GRI)
2x Rockruff (GRI)
2x Zoroark GX (SHL)
2x Zorua (SHL)
1x Mew EX (DRX)
2x Shaymin EX (ROS)
2x Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers: 36

3x Professor Sycamore (BP)
3x N (FCO)
2x Mallow (GRI)
1x Gladion (CRI)
1x Guzma (BUS)
2x Bridgette (BTH)

4x Ultra Ball (SUM)
2x Nest ball (SUM)
1x Master Ball (Ace Spec)
4x VS Seeker (PHF)
4x Rescue stretcher (GRI)
1x Field Blower (GRI)

2x Choice band (GRI)
1x Fighting Fury Belt (BP)
2x Float Stone (BTH)

3x Sky Field (ROS)

Energy: 7

4x Double Colorless Energy (SUM)
2x Strong Energy (FCO)
1x Counter Energy (CRI)

So this deck is pretty fun and I recommend you try it out and here are some explanations for some card choices:

Sky Field:

I play Sky Field instead of brooklet hill because I play so many support Pokemon that you need the bench space to fit every thing.

4x Rescue stretcher:

I play 4x Stretchers because you really need to get back all of your knocked out Passinmian.

So the only thing that I want to add is a second Mallow because Mallow can come in really clutch when you have a Zoroark GX in play and you need 2 specific cards witch you can use mallow to put them on top of your deck and then trade with Zoroark GX to get those 2 Cards.

Please tell me what you think of this deck and again it's a lot of fun and I highly recommend you try this out.

- Biff the Potato

Last edited:
This looks like a fun deck. the concept seems abstract, but it does make sense. You could maybe try switching a Guzma for Mallow, since you have Lycanroc, but idk. Nice deck, glad you shared it!

Maybe, I’ll try it out but this is like an expanded Zoroark Lycanroc with Passimian as the main attacker.

After quite a bit of play testing, I realized that without a Zoroark GX/Mallow draw engine, this deck would not work at all.

So how this works (If you didn't know) is you play a Mallow with a Zoroark GX in play putting 2 of any cards in deck on top of your deck, then you Trade with Zoroark GX (Discard a card from hand and draw 2 cards) to draw those cards on top of your deck. This allows you to get DCEs when you need to attack, get Choice bands to up damage, Rescue stretchers to reuse Passimians, and VS Seekers to reuse Mallows.

This pretty much fills in the gap that Passimian had earlier not being able to hit DCEs when needed and I will probably use this at my league this weekend if there is a tournament witch there might be.

P.S. I did use the suggestion that @TrevGallade gave me so thanks, updating the list now. :)

Back