BW/BW2 Zoroark is A GIRL. Lucario's Wife <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellaTheSneasel

Hot &amp; Cool Chic
You know how Zoroark is Event-Only? It's FEMALE only.

That's according to this, though. http://serebii.net/blackwhite/zoroark.shtml

Plus it's the first 5th generation pokemon leaked, just like Lucario. Although Lucario is boy/girl, Male Lucarios are husbands to Zoroarks.

Make a Zoroark more feminine? Look at my drawing and, well, um.. Wallpaper.

What I don't get is this..

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/zorua.shtml

Zorua being a MALE, yet the Pre-Evo of Zoroark.. Could this mean Zoroark is 50/50 gendered yet the only way to obtain a male Zoroark is to evolve that Zorua?

Attachments

• zoroarksagirl.png
    zoroarksagirl.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 43
  • zoroluc.png
    zoroluc.png
    302 KB · Views: 38
I think Zoroark was confirmed to be female in the movie, so I guess they're going to try to apply the movie version of it to the event.

King Kingdra said:
Sorry I feel like a stalker Stella and I MAY of asked you this already (sorry) but can you make me a darkrai signature since your so good at artisical interweb skills;)

And yeah. Lucario's wife LOL

Haha, that's okay:) And yeah I can make you a Darkrai Signature. But can it wait until Saturday? I got plans all day tomorrow and Wednesday, and MY BIRTHDAY(going to Great Wolf Lodge)<3 is Thursday~ Friday I'll still be at Great Wolf Lodge. Saturday I'll be free of time though!:)

Skylands said:
I think Zoroark was confirmed to be female in the movie, so I guess they're going to try to apply the movie version of it to the event.

There should be a scene with a Zoroark making out with Aaron's Lucario in the credits. LOL jk it's not happening. I think I will make an animation of that on July 10th, when it comes out:)

But OHHHH I wanna see that movie >.< to bad I'm american): Gotta wait noww along with Black & White

StellaTheSneasel said:
Haha, that's okay:) And yeah I can make you a Darkrai Signature. But can it wait until Saturday? I got plans all day tomorrow and Wednesday, and MY BIRTHDAY(going to Great Wolf Lodge)<3 is Thursday~ Friday I'll still be at Great Wolf Lodge. Saturday I'll be free of time though!:)

Yay :D Happy Early Birthday! AND GREAT WOLF LODGE? I've been to the one in Wisconsin various times before and it's awesome. And btw my siggy doesn't have to be amazing or anything xD

but woot thanks <3!!!

I thought event Zororak was female and a regular Zorua that evolves into Zororak can go either way.

btw happy early birthday lol :)

Needz moar female Zoroarks.
And for them fanboys who keep referring to Zoroark as "he"...GET OVER YOURSELVES.
But I've never had a male Lucario. They've always been female. :B

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Needz moar female Zoroarks.
And for them fanboys who keep referring to Zoroark as "he"...GET OVER YOURSELVES.
But I've never had a male Lucario. They've always been female. :B

lol me too... :D I have a shiny female Lucario<3 she's hacked though :\ oh well I still love her, she knows Spacial Rend xD

AND THEN ZOROARK CAME.. :)

King Kingdra said:
Yay :D Happy Early Birthday! AND GREAT WOLF LODGE? I've been to the one in Wisconsin various times before and it's awesome. And btw my siggy doesn't have to be amazing or anything xD

but woot thanks <3!

Really? Neat-o! I'm in North Carolina and where I live they JUST opened one up a year ago, it's supposely the largest one in the franchise. Howlin' Tornado looks so fun<3

and thanks! :D I will make your look cool, that's fosho!

superfoof said:
I thought event Zororak was female and a regular Zorua that evolves into Zororak can go either way.

btw happy early birthday lol :)

I did see one screenshot of a female Zorua so it might work. Maybe you can breed the female Zoroark and get some other Poke, since it's not a legendary.

and thanks!!:)

Water Parks are awesome lol. If pokemon were real IRL I would take a Buizel there. They would be the best pokemon for water parks.. Floatzels too

StellaTheSneasel said:
lol me too... :D I have a shiny female Lucario<3 she's hacked though :\ oh well I still love her, she knows Spacial Rend xD

AND THEN ZOROARK CAME.. :)

Holy-- a female SHINY Lucario with Spacial Rend?
Girl, you so crazeeee...

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Holy-- a female SHINY Lucario with Spacial Rend?
Girl, you so crazeeee...

She had wonderguard too :D

LOL it was liike when I first went on wiFi (It was when Pokemon DP first came out) and a dude said he'd give me his shiny lucario for my legit shiny alakazam. I saw it and screamed "ITS FEMALE!?!?!" and he said "uh, yeah.... check its ability and moves"

*then i see wonderguard*

"OMG HOWS THAT WHATS THAT HOWS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!"

"umm, hacking..?"

and I got her :3 my real lucario from the riolu egg is female too~ hahaa

StellaTheSneasel said:
She had wonderguard too :D

LOL it was liike when I first went on wiFi (It was when Pokemon DP first came out) and a dude said he'd give me his shiny lucario for my legit shiny alakazam. I saw it and screamed "ITS FEMALE!?!?!" and he said "uh, yeah.... check its ability and moves"

*then i see wonderguard*

"OMG HOWS THAT WHATS THAT HOWS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!"

"umm, hacking..?"

and I got her :3 my real lucario from the riolu egg is female too~ hahaa

Yeah, but hatching a female Riolu is not an easy task...
Took me about 12 tries. And considering how long it takes for the Egg to hatch... I almost rage quit. X_x
Oh, and btw, I have this saddening feeling to why Zoroark is female only. Because of it being an event only Pokemon, Game Freak knew people would want more than just one, so they made it female only so you could breed it for more Zorua. That's just wrong. And y'know, Zorua shouldn't be event only in the first place. >.>

Kingdra, Stella, keep on topic. This is obvious fail. Pokemon do not have romantic relationships. You just dump them in the daycare center and BAM... you have an egg. Nothing inbetween. Just eggs magically appearing out of nowhere :D

While Zoroark and Zorua are both events, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a Manaphy/Phione effect here. Manaphy + Ditto = Phione. Perhaps Zoroark + Ditto = Zorua. Who knows?

Imma leave this thread open for now. I'm gonna watch it though. This can get out of hand pretty easily...

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Yeah, but hatching a female Riolu is not an easy task...
Took me about 12 tries. And considering how long it takes for the Egg to hatch... I almost rage quit. X_x

... I got it on my first try... x3

BUT in my Platitum, like, 20 times):

Then again, luck struck when I got a shiny female treecko as my starter on my Ruby Version. She had Timid Nature, perfect. Plus it was my first time, and I was 6 years old and asked my older cousin what it was. He died for it, and I said no it's special it's cute and its a girl

Zero said:
Kingdra, Stella, keep on topic. This is obvious fail. Pokemon do not have romantic relationships. You just dump them in the daycare center and BAM... you have an egg. Nothing inbetween. Just eggs magically appearing out of nowhere :D

While Zoroark and Zorua are both events, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a Manaphy/Phione effect here. Manaphy + Ditto = Phione. Perhaps Zoroark + Ditto = Zorua. Who knows?

Imma leave this thread open for now. I'm gonna watch it though. This can get out of hand pretty easily...

Yay, my name wasn't mentioned. :B
Hurrr....

EDIT: @ StellaTheSneasel: I started Sapphire with a female Treeko. Didn't care much for the nature (she was Brave xD).
Also had ma speshul Medicham in it. <3
(She wasn't special in any way)

#1 MOST POWERFUL POKEMON EVER

lv. 100 Spiritomb with wonderguard and knows lock-on and sheer cold, if you see one of these RUN. lol

Also a female Zororak explains the ponytail :/

superfoof said:
#1 MOST POWERFUL POKEMON EVER

lv. 100 Spiritomb with wonderguard and knows lock-on and sheer cold, if you see one of these RUN. lol

Dude I actually battled one of those. NO LIE!! I was ticked off. It killed my team of hacks. and I had a Wonderguard Spiritomb too withouth those moves.. :p I lost because I ran since it was a stalemate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back