• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zoroark-Darkrai

MtheW

What is MtheW? The world may never know.
Zoroark Deck->

Pokemon: 14
4 Zorua (DE 69)
3 Zoroark (DE 71)
1 Zoroark (ND 102)
3 Darkrai EX (DE 63)
3 Sableye (DE 62)

Trainers: 33
3 Energy Switch (BW 94)
4 Ultra Ball (DE 102)
4 Professor Junper (BW 101)
1 Cheren (EP 91)
1 Computer Search (BC 137)
4 Pokemon Catcher (EP 95)
4 N (NV 92)
1 Switch (BW 104)
3 Dark Claw (DE 92)
4 Dark Patch (DE 93)
3 Skyla (not sure)
1 Tool Scrapper

Energy: 13
13 Darkness Energy

Strategy:
Honestly, it's pretty simple. I just set up a Zoroark (usually by turn two) and attach for as much as possible with it while setting up other Zoroark and Darkrai on the bench. Sniping with Darkrai can help set up ko's for Zoroark, seeing as it can do 140 total with a dark claw. Dark patch is for acceleration and energy switch is for moving energy from weak guys or just to the better attacker for the situation. Switch is for the random paralysis or when I have too few dark energy out to retreat for free. All in all, it is the best deck I have ever used and it is very fun. Just wondering if I could make it more consistent in any way or just make it better. Toughest match-up is Keldeo EX.

All criticism is appreciated :)

This deck looks pretty solid except the only card I might doubt would be the 4 dark claw. I would run 3 instead. You can grab these with Sableye if extra are needed.
-1 Dark Claw

You need some other Item not sure what though... Maybe a super Rod or Tool Scrapper? I would have a tool scrapper.
+1 Tool Scrapper

I personally love Skyla over cheren but never more than 3 so I would...
+2 Skyla
-2 Cheren

This is what I would do. Hope I Helped! :)

Thanks a lot for the suggestions! Honestly I am upset with myself for not having thought of adding Skyla sooner. However, I am nervous about killing my consistency by lowering my draw power. Also, scrapper for claw sounds good too. I only ever need one or two claws a game, and scrapper would help with eviolite woahs. Thanks again!
Will update with deck changes soon :/

New Edit~ Changed the deck to reflect changes based on suggestions and testing.

Alrighty then. Tried to type "bump" and it said the reply was to short.
So Bump.

Back